October 22, 2014 | 972 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Super Stay Makeup

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2012 5:00:00 PM More reviews by TinaSheipline

Luckily for me the shade Pure Beige matches very well, better than any other foundation I have tried, but the reason I won't repurchase this is b/c it claims to stay on for 24 hours and mine will rub off on my finger after maybe 3! Now my skin does tend to get rather oily and pretty quick too but this stuff transfers like no other for me! It's awful! I get it on my clothes and it doesn't matter what I do. I don't use a primer b/c to be honest I just don't like the feel of them, I do set it with powder and I blot when needed, but even blotting I lose half my makeup. If anyone has any recommendations please feel free to let me know b/c I do love how this stuff looks for the first few hours and right after touching up.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Nikky612

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

HORRIBLE!
I got this in the lightest shade for my fair skin and it has horrible pink undertones and oxidises very quickly.
The colour is disgusting.
The packaging is terrible, you have to tip the bottle upside down to get the product out and usually too much product comes out.
Yes it does have very good staying power but so not worth the aftermath of wearing it!
This foundation broke me out! The only foundation that has ever broken me out! I wore this from the early morning until about 12 at night and when i went to take my make-up off i had 3 lovely white heads, definitely caused by this foundation.
It also clings to dry patches like crazy.
This foundation is going in the bin

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2012 2:49:00 PM More reviews by briannaAMx0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation. I have pale skin so I bought the lightest shade. It's still a little too dark for me, but I think it's really my powder that makes it look darker(Maybelline mineral powder). I don't mind that it's a tad too dark because of how awesome the coverage is. It even looks like it makes my pores smaller! I have oily skin so my pores are kinda big but..this makeup really covers them!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by gangqinjia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I was very disappointed by this foundation! Even the lightest shade was an atrocious oompa-loompa mask on my fair skin. Although it did stay on well through out the day compared to other foundations, I still found it on my boyfriend's shirt every time I hugged him - the sole reason I decided to try this "superstay" foundation. Hopefully in the summer when my skin tans, the foundation won't be so terribly orangey, and this won't be a complete waste of my money. Otherwise, I'm just really put out about this. I'm a Maybelline fan, but this was not a winner.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by rosieposiex

I love this foundation! The only downside is the color selection. For me, anyway. I have it in 'Natural Beige' and it does seem a bit orangey when swatched. However I think most Maybelline foundations look a little pink/orangey until blended into the skin and then they magically look fine? Maybe that's just me. Even though it wasn't exactly orangey when I blended it in, it was still too dark. To help with the color, I mixed some of my Revlon Colorstay (Normal/Dry Skin) in 150 Buff, and I absolutely loveeeee this! I use this combination every day. It keeps my skin looking flawless, with a dewy/glow to it all day long. It lasts me all day, though I'll get a little shiny on my forehead if I don't touch up. But it's nothing outrageous. Alone the Superstay performs well, and lasts a pretty decent amount of time (I'm not too sure about the 24 hour claim). Some say it's a matte finish but in my opinion it's more of a semi-matte natural finish. If I don't set it, it does give me a "glow" but it isn't exactly dewy. Overall I do think the Superstay is fine on its own, I just don't use it that way because of the wrong shade. I also love the combination of Superstay & Colorstay more than using either by themselves! I suggest you give it a try if you haven't.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2012 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Bluemoooon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I created my account just to review this product. It's my first day using it and I love it. When looking for a new foundation, I wanted something that didn't end up under my fingernails when I touched my face. Success! It covers pigmentation without being thick or cakey. I used to love Maybelline Wonder Finish liquid to powder. This has a similar feel with better coverage. I hope it stays around!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by fawn001

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my holy grail froundation. I love it. My skin color is NC10/15. I get the two lightest shades. One has yellow undertones and the other has pink undertones. Both shades are too dark but I mix a little Coastal Scents color corrector in white into it in my hand and that makes it light enough. I use both colors interchangably depending on how red my face is that day. If it is very red, I skip the pink one and use the yellow one. I set it with powder and it lasts all day, even through my aerobics class at night after work. I get compliments on my skin when I wear this.
UPDATE: Since this is so dark, I use ELF Complexion Perfection to set this. The white color corrector mentioned above along with the Complexion Perfection powder makes this light enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by shelbysahara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this foundation. I have oily, acne-prone skin. This hasn't made me break out, like a lot of foundations. It also feels light, yet has AMAZING coverage. Medium-full, to be exact. I have some scars, and this covers them up without concealer. It looks very natural, not too matte, but not dewy/oily.... it has some pretty good matches for olive undertones like myself, which is hard to find in a drugstore foundation. My one complaint is that the bottle doesn't have a pump. Wayyyy too much comes out onto the sponge, it drips down the sides. I hate when makeup goes to waste!!! C'mon, Maybelline, get your packaging right!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Cyn21

I LOVE This Makeup! I have tried many throughout the years and this is the only one I am 100% happy with. You can be working out/ Running and still look good! I have a few dark spots and this makeup covers them and the little redness around my cheeks. ALSO reduces my dark under eye circles. I have been hooked on this product for over 3 years and recommend it to many women and all have thanked me!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2012 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Jaliz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of the best Maybelline foundations I've used. I've used it in Pure Beige and Natural Tan (I think that's what it was called)

Pros: Long lasting, blendable, can go from medium to heavy coverage, nice range of colours.

Cons: Would prefer a pump bottle for hygiene purposes, Pure Beige was slightly pink, Natural Tan slightly orange.