August 20, 2014 | 1863 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by krissymillr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my all time, go to liquid liner. It is fool proof! The formula is perfect - never runs on me at the gym.
I also like how it doesn't dry to a complete matte finish - that is just my preference.
Love the applicator - it is flexible and long, and easy to work with.
Will continue to repurchase. = )

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by cynthiaann95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

very precise liquid liner with a felt tip. only thing is that I have to reapply the product on the tip to finish my second eye, but i'd rather have that than having too much product to begin with. definitley worth buying!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by ClassyNeverTrashy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best LINER EVER! <3 Application is easy and it comes out dark(:

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by hellox3chrissy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i love this eyeliner. i like to use it to hide the seams of my false lashes. it's easy to apply and i can get a good straight line out of it. the price isn't as bad as many others. i like the type of brush it has and the handle of the brush is comfortable to hold. the only thing i don't like is that it's overly shiny, but i guess that's just how liquid eyeliner is.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by ilovemacchiato

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeliner. No need to buy expensive Urban Decay - this goes on evenly and easily. I use shadow primer and lash primer so this eyeliner does stay on me all day. I have the Brownish Black color and it is perfect for me - noticeable but not too dark. My new go-to eyeliner!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Nellyxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use liquid liner over my gel eyeliner to set it and to add extra darkness, because I find black powders lighten it and tend to smudge on my eye quite badly. This is the best liquid liner I've EVER used! Alone, it fades before the day is over, but even over 3$ ELF cream liner it last for 14 hours! (7:30am to 9:30pm). The ultimate test was today, when I used Urban Decay's glitterbomb of a shadow called Sidecar all over the lid. It normally destroys my perfect, thick winged liner, but you could barely even tell with this! Black as night!

The bottle is fairly small, but I suppose it just looks small because it's shaped differently than many liquid liners. I really like the applicator too - it's very precise and easy to maneuver.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2012 1:50:00 AM More reviews by CaptainxCasper

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used to use Wet and Wild's h2o proof eyeliner, but once that eyeliner started smudging on to my top eyelids to the point where I could barely blink, I knew it was time for a new eyeliner. I went to the pharmacy and heard this was one of the best drug store liquid eyeliners, and it was fairly priced ( about $8.00.) I went home excited to try it, but ended up pretty disappointed. I got it in the darkest black, but the formula is pretty watery, and while it starts out black, towards the end of your eye, it's almost transparent. I also tried to apply it twice, to make the color darker, but it doesn't work. It doesn't stay on too long, I draw on cat eyes everyday and I find the wing to be gone by the end of the day. If it wasn't for the amazing packaging, and how easy the brush helps make a precise line, I would have given this product 1 star. I guess I'd buy it again, but only to use as an outliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by mistyxrose

I love liquid eyeliner. I bought this not too long ago and I'm very pleased with it. It's really precise and it's easy to line my upper lids. I don't know how long this eyeliner is going to last because it's rather small, but I hope it lasts long. I'll definitely buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2012 11:42:00 PM More reviews by sarahb098

I really like this liner. It is easy to apply, it goes on very well. The packaging and the name of the product are both very cute lol. The one con about this product is it does not stay on all day. It often fades to like more of a faded grey colour (I use the blackest black colour). I do use this eye liner almost everyday, but I would be interested in finding one that stays on better.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by emboslice

Amazing.
Super easy to apply especially if your hands aren't that steady or you're just getting into liquid eyeliner. Colour is super black, nice and matte. When I want to amp it up, I simply add some of the NAKED palette's charcoal colour to give it a little bit of shimmer, it stays on nicely. Never had a problem with this liner running on me even in the hottest, most humid days of summer.
Comes off easily with makeup remover. No complaints there.
I wear contacts and I haven't had a problem with it.