September 30, 2014 | 1625 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Noveltyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love the felt tip for this product - it's easy to use and allows you to create a thin line. I love the opaque black for this product - and it lasts all day for me. Wore this through my dance production and it lasted to the very end. It doesn't smudge at all and I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2012 7:13:00 PM More reviews by 17rosenk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! It's pigmented and it goes on really easy. I'm not sure if it's the best liquid eyeliner out there because I've only tried one other but i think its great!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2012 12:14:00 AM More reviews by herngc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually really love this product. I purchased Lancomes art liner and actually hated it! it was streaky..which was a big disappointment.. I picked up this at my local drugstore and boy am i glad i did!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Happicuupcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to liquid eyeliner. I have been using it for 2-3 years now and haven't switched! The applicator is a felt tip pen, which is easy to use. I have tried the Victoria's Secret liquid eyeliner, but the applicator for that product was stiff. I found it harder to apply my eyeliner with it, so I really recommend this product. It stays put, doesn't smudge, stays on for a LONG time. It doesn't happen often, but after a while it might start fading by the inner and outer parts of your eyes. You can carry this along with some cotton swabs to clean up your eyes and touch up the fading areas. Not a big problem. I always bring this with me...juuust in case!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by krissymillr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my all time, go to liquid liner. It is fool proof! The formula is perfect - never runs on me at the gym.
I also like how it doesn't dry to a complete matte finish - that is just my preference.
Love the applicator - it is flexible and long, and easy to work with.
Will continue to repurchase. = )

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by cynthiaann95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

very precise liquid liner with a felt tip. only thing is that I have to reapply the product on the tip to finish my second eye, but i'd rather have that than having too much product to begin with. definitley worth buying!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by ClassyNeverTrashy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best LINER EVER! <3 Application is easy and it comes out dark(:

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by hellox3chrissy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i love this eyeliner. i like to use it to hide the seams of my false lashes. it's easy to apply and i can get a good straight line out of it. the price isn't as bad as many others. i like the type of brush it has and the handle of the brush is comfortable to hold. the only thing i don't like is that it's overly shiny, but i guess that's just how liquid eyeliner is.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by ilovemacchiato

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeliner. No need to buy expensive Urban Decay - this goes on evenly and easily. I use shadow primer and lash primer so this eyeliner does stay on me all day. I have the Brownish Black color and it is perfect for me - noticeable but not too dark. My new go-to eyeliner!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Nellyxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use liquid liner over my gel eyeliner to set it and to add extra darkness, because I find black powders lighten it and tend to smudge on my eye quite badly. This is the best liquid liner I've EVER used! Alone, it fades before the day is over, but even over 3$ ELF cream liner it last for 14 hours! (7:30am to 9:30pm). The ultimate test was today, when I used Urban Decay's glitterbomb of a shadow called Sidecar all over the lid. It normally destroys my perfect, thick winged liner, but you could barely even tell with this! Black as night!

The bottle is fairly small, but I suppose it just looks small because it's shaped differently than many liquid liners. I really like the applicator too - it's very precise and easy to maneuver.