December 18, 2014 | 899 users online

Mascara - Giorgio Armani - Eyes to Kill

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 9:12:00 AM More reviews by MissJacqui85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

EDIT: Just tried the new WP version of this which just came out. Even better than the original. Wore this to the snow. Didn't move, but is also easy to remove, which is a relief and why I usually shy away from waterproof. The curves and hold it gives in the WP version are killer. Can't go back. I now bat my lashes like a little minx at everyone I come across, so proud of them I am:)

This is my new go-to mascara. It doesn't clump, and very build-able if you go slowly and gently. Very easy to control, great brush. Separates lashes very evenly, and wear well, even in the most humid weather.
In the evening, if you want to make the eyes a lil more dramatic, just layer another coat- the effect is awesome!
Heavy tube that looks like gunmetal-feels like a Bond girl weapon:)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2010 2:15:00 PM More reviews by berlin101

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

PERFECT mascara! I'm a mascara addict and tried almost every high-end brand out there and have to say - this is it. The most amazing mascara.
Lacôme Hypnose Drama was a huge, major disappointment, but Armani "Eyes to Kill" takes the cake. I have it in "black" and it doesn't smudge, seperates, lengthens, volumizes...all with a single stroke. Even if you put on several coats it won't clump your lashes together. They fan out and look dramatic, but still natural.
It is superpricey (30 Euros!), but worth every penny. Mine lasted about 7 months (in daily use). I recommended it to several people and so far everyone is hooked on it, too. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2010 10:45:00 PM More reviews by kellieliza

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I own Eyes to Kill in both black and the shade called brown copper. The brown version is still going strong after six months, drying out only slightly over time, and is easily the best mascara I have ever used. I recently bought the black shade hoping for more of the same, but the formulation seems different, and it smudges rapidly after application. I've had it three weeks now and there's no sign of improvement. The 3 rating represents the average: I would actually rate the black a 2, or even 1, while the brown gets a 5.

EDIT: now the black has gone super-clumpy as well as smudging. Either I got a dud or this product is rubbish.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 12:57:00 AM More reviews by chanel2110

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

THIS IS IT! This is the mascara that I have been looking for - forever. I was beginning to think that maybe there just wasn't that perfect mascara for me, and then I went to the Armani counter, bought a few things and snagged a "gift" set which included a large sample size of this mascara. I tried it out with trepidation - not ever thinking that I'd like it, let alone fall in love.
Well I did. I had to go back the next day to buy the full size version. It fluffs, it volumizes, it lengthens, it holds curl. It is the best. I feel like I can say with confidence that I have tried every "HG" mascara out there. Dior, YSL, Chanel, Lancome even drugstore mascaras like Cover Girl etc... there were good ones. I really like NARS Larger than Life, but this mascara beats them all by a long shot. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I don't think I'll ever buy a different mascara again.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2010 6:48:00 AM More reviews by berna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Really liked it! It gives both lenght and volume to my lashes. When it comes to mascara, I am very picky and this mascara is good. However, I am not sure of buying it again due to its steep price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2010 12:14:00 PM More reviews by LucyBelieves

The perfect mascara. Price is steep but I'll gladly pay it for a non-irritating mascara that makes me look like I naturally have soft, full, extremely long lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2010 8:55:00 PM More reviews by BecksCherie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have tried so many mascaras... Chanel, Lancome, MAC, Clinique, Maybelline, so many more.. This is the only mascara that has delivered exactly what I want. It has everything that I look for in a dream mascara:

* It doesnt "flake", like other mascaras I've used have, in the sense it doesnt dry out on your lashes and drop little bits of dry mascara all over your face!

* The formula is really really smooth, it goes on with no clumps and layers nicely. I only need one coat of this mascara applied well for lashes that rival fakies, though.

* While it is extremely lengthening, separating and volumizing all at the same time, somehow it still looks NATURAL, like your lashes are just naturally brilliant and long and luscious. I really like that about this mascara, even if you wear it during the day it won't look like your trying to hard.

* It doesn't dry out your lashes and feel all heavy and yuk. With most mascaras if you put a few coats on your lashes they can feel all brittle and hard, and your lashes feel weighed down. This feels so weightless, and my lashes are still soft and flexible.

NOTE: To get the best results with this mascara, I hold it as close as I can to the base of my lashes and slowly and smoothly begin to pull it outwards. As I'm moving the brush, I rotate it inwards so it really grabs on to the lashes and literally pulls them, coating them completely. If you can't imagine that, imagine the way you use one of those round circular brushes to blow dry your hair. Use the same motion with the mascara brush on your lashes to get the best coverage and curl, with no clumps.

Conclusion, this mascara is brilliant. The best I've tried.

22 out of 22 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2010 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Catherine_K

This is my current HG. It is fabulous! It is what I wanted Chanel's Inimitable to be. It has the amazing separation quality that Inimitable has, but is more dramatic (not over-the-top though at all). Also, it is what I wanted Dior's Iconic to be in that it gives definition, lengthening and volume but DOES NOT CLUMP and I absolutely hate clumping, which has happened to me with the highest-grade most expensive mascaras (and I have purchased a zillion from YSL to Givenchy to Guerlain). I have repurchased Eyes to Kill 3x and do not see giving it up unless something quite superior shows up!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2010 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Mochavida

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a nice mascara ( reminds me of Dior Show) Not great enough to justify cost .Does not hold curl very well and seems to weigh down lashes. Can be a little clumpy too.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2010 1:16:00 PM More reviews by GoodGala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

W.O.W
Alright it is insanely expensive, €28 is simply not worth a mascara. The price is the only reason why I wouldn't buy it, but I'm still glad I bought it :)
However, it is an amazing mascara, I curl my eyelashes before applying mascara and I have to admit it really holds the curl. Not to mention how it lenghtens them and separates them. It is smooth and easy to apply.

The end result is great: separted and well coated voluminous eyelashes that appear mile long. It seems like they are all long and thick, as opposed to some mascaras which leave your eyelashes looking like you have a dozen really fat ones.

only on con: the price