Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill

4.2

on 5/12/2010 5:44:00 PM

very impressed with this high end mascara, it doesnt clump, flake or sweat under my eyes, it stays put all day long. it makes my lashes full, thick and very black. pleasantly surprised.

The SA at Nordies allowed me to apply Eyes to Kill, before I left with my other purchase.

I have to admit that due to allergies I just started going back to mascara last year, and anyways, since I have only a few lashes mascara really never mattered! Sure.....that was the philosopy BEFORE EYES TO KILL.

After EYES TO KILL, it was astounding to see my sparse eyelashes looking LENGTHENED, THICKER, AND NO COLLISION OF LASHES or CLUMPS!

I'm keeping this on my Wish List. I have no idea concerning the cost, except that I'm aware the manufacturer is super high end!

on 4/21/2010 7:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Loving this mascara. Gives lovely length and definition. Holds the curl and doesn't flake, smudge or clump.

I find the brush really easy to use and find that it separates my lashes nicely when it applies.

Black shade is a true black. So far no complaints at all and do intend on repurchasing (although I have bad habit of wanting to try new mascaras even though I've got ones I'm very happy with).

on 4/20/2010 9:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

EDIT: Just tried the new WP version of this which just came out. Even better than the original. Wore this to the snow. Didn't move, but is also easy to remove, which is a relief and why I usually shy away from waterproof. The curves and hold it gives in the WP version are killer. Can't go back. I now bat my lashes like a little minx at everyone I come across, so proud of them I am:)

This is my new go-to mascara. It doesn't clump, and very build-able if you go slowly and gently. Very easy to control, great brush. Separates lashes very evenly, and wear well, even in the most humid weather.
In the evening, if you want to make the eyes a lil more dramatic, just layer another coat- the effect is awesome!
Heavy tube that looks like gunmetal-feels like a Bond girl weapon:)

on 4/11/2010 2:15:00 PM

PERFECT mascara! I'm a mascara addict and tried almost every high-end brand out there and have to say - this is it. The most amazing mascara.
Lacôme Hypnose Drama was a huge, major disappointment, but Armani "Eyes to Kill" takes the cake. I have it in "black" and it doesn't smudge, seperates, lengthens, volumizes...all with a single stroke. Even if you put on several coats it won't clump your lashes together. They fan out and look dramatic, but still natural.
It is superpricey (30 Euros!), but worth every penny. Mine lasted about 7 months (in daily use). I recommended it to several people and so far everyone is hooked on it, too. :)

on 4/6/2010 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I own Eyes to Kill in both black and the shade called brown copper. The brown version is still going strong after six months, drying out only slightly over time, and is easily the best mascara I have ever used. I recently bought the black shade hoping for more of the same, but the formulation seems different, and it smudges rapidly after application. I've had it three weeks now and there's no sign of improvement. The 3 rating represents the average: I would actually rate the black a 2, or even 1, while the brown gets a 5.

EDIT: now the black has gone super-clumpy as well as smudging. Either I got a dud or this product is rubbish.

on 4/4/2010 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

THIS IS IT! This is the mascara that I have been looking for - forever. I was beginning to think that maybe there just wasn't that perfect mascara for me, and then I went to the Armani counter, bought a few things and snagged a "gift" set which included a large sample size of this mascara. I tried it out with trepidation - not ever thinking that I'd like it, let alone fall in love.
Well I did. I had to go back the next day to buy the full size version. It fluffs, it volumizes, it lengthens, it holds curl. It is the best. I feel like I can say with confidence that I have tried every "HG" mascara out there. Dior, YSL, Chanel, Lancome even drugstore mascaras like Cover Girl etc... there were good ones. I really like NARS Larger than Life, but this mascara beats them all by a long shot. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I don't think I'll ever buy a different mascara again.

on 3/29/2010 6:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Really liked it! It gives both lenght and volume to my lashes. When it comes to mascara, I am very picky and this mascara is good. However, I am not sure of buying it again due to its steep price.

on 3/27/2010 12:14:00 PM

The perfect mascara. Price is steep but I'll gladly pay it for a non-irritating mascara that makes me look like I naturally have soft, full, extremely long lashes.

on 3/1/2010 8:55:00 PM

I have tried so many mascaras... Chanel, Lancome, MAC, Clinique, Maybelline, so many more.. This is the only mascara that has delivered exactly what I want. It has everything that I look for in a dream mascara:

* It doesnt "flake", like other mascaras I've used have, in the sense it doesnt dry out on your lashes and drop little bits of dry mascara all over your face!

* The formula is really really smooth, it goes on with no clumps and layers nicely. I only need one coat of this mascara applied well for lashes that rival fakies, though.

* While it is extremely lengthening, separating and volumizing all at the same time, somehow it still looks NATURAL, like your lashes are just naturally brilliant and long and luscious. I really like that about this mascara, even if you wear it during the day it won't look like your trying to hard.

* It doesn't dry out your lashes and feel all heavy and yuk. With most mascaras if you put a few coats on your lashes they can feel all brittle and hard, and your lashes feel weighed down. This feels so weightless, and my lashes are still soft and flexible.

NOTE: To get the best results with this mascara, I hold it as close as I can to the base of my lashes and slowly and smoothly begin to pull it outwards. As I'm moving the brush, I rotate it inwards so it really grabs on to the lashes and literally pulls them, coating them completely. If you can't imagine that, imagine the way you use one of those round circular brushes to blow dry your hair. Use the same motion with the mascara brush on your lashes to get the best coverage and curl, with no clumps.

Conclusion, this mascara is brilliant. The best I've tried.

Popular Mascaras