April 19, 2014 | 1565 users online

Mascara - Giorgio Armani - Eyes to Kill

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2010 12:14:00 PM More reviews by LucyBelieves

The perfect mascara. Price is steep but I'll gladly pay it for a non-irritating mascara that makes me look like I naturally have soft, full, extremely long lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2010 8:55:00 PM More reviews by BecksCherie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have tried so many mascaras... Chanel, Lancome, MAC, Clinique, Maybelline, so many more.. This is the only mascara that has delivered exactly what I want. It has everything that I look for in a dream mascara:

* It doesnt "flake", like other mascaras I've used have, in the sense it doesnt dry out on your lashes and drop little bits of dry mascara all over your face!

* The formula is really really smooth, it goes on with no clumps and layers nicely. I only need one coat of this mascara applied well for lashes that rival fakies, though.

* While it is extremely lengthening, separating and volumizing all at the same time, somehow it still looks NATURAL, like your lashes are just naturally brilliant and long and luscious. I really like that about this mascara, even if you wear it during the day it won't look like your trying to hard.

* It doesn't dry out your lashes and feel all heavy and yuk. With most mascaras if you put a few coats on your lashes they can feel all brittle and hard, and your lashes feel weighed down. This feels so weightless, and my lashes are still soft and flexible.

NOTE: To get the best results with this mascara, I hold it as close as I can to the base of my lashes and slowly and smoothly begin to pull it outwards. As I'm moving the brush, I rotate it inwards so it really grabs on to the lashes and literally pulls them, coating them completely. If you can't imagine that, imagine the way you use one of those round circular brushes to blow dry your hair. Use the same motion with the mascara brush on your lashes to get the best coverage and curl, with no clumps.

Conclusion, this mascara is brilliant. The best I've tried.

22 out of 22 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2010 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Catherine_K

This is my current HG. It is fabulous! It is what I wanted Chanel's Inimitable to be. It has the amazing separation quality that Inimitable has, but is more dramatic (not over-the-top though at all). Also, it is what I wanted Dior's Iconic to be in that it gives definition, lengthening and volume but DOES NOT CLUMP and I absolutely hate clumping, which has happened to me with the highest-grade most expensive mascaras (and I have purchased a zillion from YSL to Givenchy to Guerlain). I have repurchased Eyes to Kill 3x and do not see giving it up unless something quite superior shows up!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2010 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Mochavida

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a nice mascara ( reminds me of Dior Show) Not great enough to justify cost .Does not hold curl very well and seems to weigh down lashes. Can be a little clumpy too.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2010 1:16:00 PM More reviews by GoodGala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

W.O.W
Alright it is insanely expensive, 28 is simply not worth a mascara. The price is the only reason why I wouldn't buy it, but I'm still glad I bought it :)
However, it is an amazing mascara, I curl my eyelashes before applying mascara and I have to admit it really holds the curl. Not to mention how it lenghtens them and separates them. It is smooth and easy to apply.

The end result is great: separted and well coated voluminous eyelashes that appear mile long. It seems like they are all long and thick, as opposed to some mascaras which leave your eyelashes looking like you have a dozen really fat ones.

only on con: the price

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2010 7:53:00 AM More reviews by mule84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh Eyes To Kill, where have you been all my life?! This is, for me, a perfect mascara. It lengthens, it volumises, it holds curl. It doesn't clump, it doesn't flaken (even after an eight hour shift at work). The black is very black (if that makes sense), the brush is sublime (it isn't perfectly round: it has short bristles and long bristles which kind of makes the brush oval shaped. I find that this allows me to coat all my lashes and separates them really nicely). I guess it's a bit pricey, but no more so than a YSL or Dior mascara. The packaging is nice, feels really weighty in your hand and it clicks shut firmly (make sure you get the click when you screw the cap on otherwise it might dry out). Would I buy this again? DEFINITELY! Ok, my gushing is over :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

HG material! Excellent mascara and amazingly expensive!! It adds volume, it does not clump, it does not smudge and the product does not dry out as quickly as YSL. It gives amazing volume to my lashes and it is featherly light. After having tried several other mascaras I decided to stick to this: it is SIMPLY THE BEST. Other brands came up with even more expensive mascaras that are not better than drugstore ones. And with eyes to kill I end up paying less for a truly amazing product. This is HG material (even if it comes with a high price tag!).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2010 10:26:00 AM More reviews by clandis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This mascara gives me beautiful thick lashes, but it irritates my right eye. I know this sounds strange, but it irritates just the outer corner and makes my right eye tear up, then it runs and smudges. I have not had this problem with any other mascara.
Edit. no more problems

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2009 8:59:00 PM More reviews by yari225

Love It!!!!! Provides the perfect amount of length and volume for me and it does not flake or smudge (on me at least)....pricey but worth the splurge!!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2009 12:43:00 PM More reviews by airickuh

I took a chance on this, and unfortunately, I lost. The mascara was just ok, it gets a little clumpier than I'd like. I adore the packaging, but the mascara is definitely not worth the outrageous price.