November 27, 2014 | 1021 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal Waterproof

rated 4 of 5 on 2/29/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by ems0985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this mascara. And I love that it has a straight brush, bc for some reason I just hate curved brushes. But I wish this mascara wasn't so "wet" and I also wish it gave me more length. It gives great volume but I have to wear this with Maybelline Sky High Curves to get the length I want. I apply one coat of the Colossal and two coats of the SHC and my lashes look perfect to me. When I wear the Colossal alone I find it doesn't hold curl as long as I want, but paired with SHC the curl lasts all day. All in all this is the best mascara I've found for volume. I use it almost every day, will definitely continue to use/buy this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by bellaw13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

THis stuff is good, Not expensive and does what it says it will. It doesn't go a weird grey colour by the end of the day and gives my very pale eyelashes volume and colour. The only problem for me is how hard it is to get off, it can take me about 15 mins to get practically all of it off so will definitely buy it non-waterproof next time.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2012 3:21:00 AM More reviews by l2kiss

This mascara holds my curls, does not clump, does not flake, does not melt in extreme temperatures and it really does give quite a bit of volume! It's the best drug store waterproof mascara I've used so far and yes I have tried quite a few haha. I would definitely purchase it again :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2012 12:44:00 PM More reviews by 2unknownhaven

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
Makes eyelashes look A LOT fuller
Gives length too
Doesn't smudge
Dramatic black

Cons:
It's hell to take off
not organic

More: I would give it a 4/5 if it could separate lashes a bit more (not that it's bad at separating them, just not as much as I'd like)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2012 7:36:00 AM More reviews by missdenise

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this mascara last month, and I really love it. My eyelashes are long already, but with this mascara it does give them the volume. I might buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 1:45:00 AM More reviews by jjhoang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love it! It holds my curl. Waterproof. Lengthens my lashes.
What more could you ask for from a drugstore mascara?

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by thebreffect

I was blessed with long eye lashes but like my eyebrows they are very blonde/: I love the Volum' Express Colossal mascara (in Glam Black) because I get a VERY black, false lash look. I once tried to switch to Maybelline's Falsies mascara but that was less than lack luster): so I swithced back. You do have to let the mascara dry out a bit before using because the formula is very runny when new.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by animalgal808

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the longness it gives my lashes..however, the cons are much greater. i find that when i put this on my eye lashes invert..i don't know if its some crazy reaction but my eye lashes actually go inside my eye O.0 it's really strange. Also this mascara smells like gas for a car! It is so strong and just stinks up the whole room when i am putting it on. on the bright side i LOVE the brush, i washed the brush clean and am using it with cover girl lash blast and i'm loving the lashblast with the colosal brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 12:49:00 PM More reviews by uponbluemoon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Poker-straight eye lashes are the bane of my existence, but Maybelline Colossal Waterproof holds the curls ALL DAY! I curl my lashes with Shiseido curler, followed by 1 coat of Colossal Waterproof, then another mascara and VOILA!

Before I discovered drugstore mascaras, I was shelling out quite a bit for Dior. After Maybelline Colossal, consider me converted. I've even introduced my mom to this and she LOVES it!. I'll never spend over $20+ for mascara ever again!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2012 2:45:00 AM More reviews by CHAN3LLLL

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

So I bought this mascara as a replacement for Diorshow, as it is $20.. I've heard good things about Colossal and what the heck, since its so cheap I thought I'd try it. Overall I'm not diggin this stuff. It stinks, is messy, makes my lashes HARD & clumpy, and takes forever to remove! Its defiantly not what its made up to be.