October 21, 2014 | 1828 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by smurfkitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've had a couple of these over the years, but I haven't purchased one in ages, and I don't plan to again. I always have to look at these in Sephora, though. They're fun, with bright fun colour and fun scents and nice packaging, but waaaay too goopy/sticky for me, and I like glosses with high-colour payoff now. These would be ideal for someone who actually -wants- a super sticky, clear gloss.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2011 9:00:00 AM More reviews by dariyaforhair

Hi !
Pros:
-very shiny
-a little bit of glitter that looks nice
-good staying power
-naturally glossy without looking too barbie
Cons:
-sticky
-hard to remove

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2011 1:18:00 AM More reviews by CherryBerryPie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Very sticky and not worth the price. I like Lancome's products but this lipgloss is nothing special.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by BeeGee35

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had this in Moulin Rose. I gave 2 of them to my sister. This applied no color, but a wonderful glossy shine. I liked the look of the shine on my lips. Shine, not glitter. My problem was that it smelled sooooooooo strong of rose that I couldn't stand to keep it on my lips. It was honestly that bad. Not worth it in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2011 7:34:00 AM More reviews by CeeSan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the juicy tubes, they're so pretty and super cute. But! For 23 CDN pricey!!! I've lost 2 full tubes. So, I look at it as $46 I could have used for something more important.Its a lip gloss, nothing a drug store gloss won't do at a fraction of the price. Has a nice smell, no taste, lasting powder is the same as any and bc its a gloss, of course things stick to it easy. I've never gotten them in rich/bold colors, always a cherry tint, I got a lemon one, so color wasn't super pigmented to begin with, but I didn't want that anyways. I wouldn't repurchase bc its the same as any other gloss.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2011 12:42:00 PM More reviews by DeltaCephei

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very sticky, almost no color. I dislike these.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2011 1:16:00 AM More reviews by xNova

The quality of these lipglosses are far below that of a high-end brand and definetly for the price of these. These lipglosses have a sweet, 'juicy' smell and are very sheer, although that might be a factor for someone else to purchase these, for me little color pay off is not something on my list.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2011 8:57:00 AM More reviews by Kaileida

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Received as GWP. The first time I put it on my lip blistered horribly... I don't know what I was allergic to but yeah, my lips didn't like this one. That blister is still there and it's been about a week; not really so happy about that.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by MAAB1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

These are one of my favorite glosses, as they last a long time on the lips (3-4 hrs.). They are quite sticky though because of this, so if you hate getting your hair stuck to your lips, you may not like these. They have a pretty wide range of colors, which are sheer on the lips - so if you are looking for opaque gloss, you may want to skip these. I also like the shine they give my lips. To me they smell and taste fruity, which I love.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by missxlkt