December 19, 2014 | 1671 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2011 5:17:00 PM More reviews by nana7788

It was sticky, and leaked. End of story.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2011 11:42:00 PM More reviews by jennybunny

I got this as a GWP and I LOVE it!!! I will definitely buy this when I run out, great lip gloss!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 3:57:00 AM More reviews by mstar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Juicy Tubes are probably my favorite glosses, and I've tried most of the high-end brands. Yes, they're sticky, but they're also ultra-smooth, and they are the longest-wearing gloss that I know of. They're very moisturizing, and incredibly comfortable to wear.

I'm confused by all the reviews stating that they're too sheer, or that the colors don't show up. Have you ever tried Sun Bronze, Beach Plum, Rose Fishnets, or Ginger Root? Those are all full-color Juicy Tubes, and there are many more like them. Not all Juicy Tubes are sheer...some are, some aren't. One of the best things about this brand is the amazing variety of colors and textures, so there's something for everyone.

Also, Juicy Tubes are an amazing value. Check the size against any of your other glosses, and you'll see that Juicy Tubes are 2-3 times larger (they're 0.5 ounces, while most standard glosses are 0.2 ounces.) So the $18 price tag is actually awesome. :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by smurfkitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've had a couple of these over the years, but I haven't purchased one in ages, and I don't plan to again. I always have to look at these in Sephora, though. They're fun, with bright fun colour and fun scents and nice packaging, but waaaay too goopy/sticky for me, and I like glosses with high-colour payoff now. These would be ideal for someone who actually -wants- a super sticky, clear gloss.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2011 9:00:00 AM More reviews by dariyaforhair

Hi !
Pros:
-very shiny
-a little bit of glitter that looks nice
-good staying power
-naturally glossy without looking too barbie
Cons:
-sticky
-hard to remove

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2011 1:18:00 AM More reviews by CherryBerryPie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Very sticky and not worth the price. I like Lancome's products but this lipgloss is nothing special.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by BeeGee35

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had this in Moulin Rose. I gave 2 of them to my sister. This applied no color, but a wonderful glossy shine. I liked the look of the shine on my lips. Shine, not glitter. My problem was that it smelled sooooooooo strong of rose that I couldn't stand to keep it on my lips. It was honestly that bad. Not worth it in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2011 7:34:00 AM More reviews by CeeSan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the juicy tubes, they're so pretty and super cute. But! For 23 CDN pricey!!! I've lost 2 full tubes. So, I look at it as $46 I could have used for something more important.Its a lip gloss, nothing a drug store gloss won't do at a fraction of the price. Has a nice smell, no taste, lasting powder is the same as any and bc its a gloss, of course things stick to it easy. I've never gotten them in rich/bold colors, always a cherry tint, I got a lemon one, so color wasn't super pigmented to begin with, but I didn't want that anyways. I wouldn't repurchase bc its the same as any other gloss.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2011 12:42:00 PM More reviews by DeltaCephei

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very sticky, almost no color. I dislike these.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2011 1:16:00 AM More reviews by xNova

The quality of these lipglosses are far below that of a high-end brand and definetly for the price of these. These lipglosses have a sweet, 'juicy' smell and are very sheer, although that might be a factor for someone else to purchase these, for me little color pay off is not something on my list.