January 25, 2015 | 1863 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2013 11:21:00 AM More reviews by icarle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A friend bought the pink version, but following the MUA reviews, I decided to get the gold one. My skin is oily/combination but i do live in Canada and my skin tends to get dryer with the cold weather. After moisturizing, I use the BB cream, then a concealer and a setting powder. The BB cream gives a very nice glow, and makes my complexion even. I still have to blot my T-zone after a few hours but EVERY product does that to me, so I'm not concerned about it. I took off a lippie because there is a slight greyish cast to it, so be careful and use a very small amount.
But overall, it is the best BB cream I've used. happy! =)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by fabulousgalz4ever

I actually like the gold label better than the pink label because it has a light peachy tint. There seems to be oil control even though it claims to be for normal/dry skin types. I have oily/combo. The pink label had a greyish pink tint which somewhat bothered me. The gold version seems to be a bit darker than the pink one. It had less coverage than the pink label, but it made my skin more natural. I recommend this gold label over the pink one!^^

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 8:01:00 AM More reviews by mualizzing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought the full size version of VIP Gold after trying it out in sample size against the Hot Pink BB cream by Skin79. Although the Gold is targeted at dry/normal skin, I've found it controls oil a lot better than the Hot Pink, which is targeted at oiler skin types.

I use this product after a light moisturiser and apply concealer/powder after. The cream has a medium coverage, evens out redness nicely and is a perfect match for my fair/medium skin. It makes my skin look bouncier and smoother in texture after application, and requires slightly less product than a normal foundation.

Unlike some other BB creams I've tried, I have had no problems with my skin reacting to it. I'd definitely purchase again. 5 stars!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by roar00

I like the concept behind BBcreams, but unfortunately, this product gave my sensitive skin horrible cystic acne. FYI: I tried this off and on for 2 years. Though I got to say I preferred using this product during the summer because it's light enough versus using it in the winter because the whitish overcast it gives my face, makes my face really pale.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by JenniferBridgette

I like this BB cream a lot. I have super sensitive and dry skin. My skin didn't react to it. It's moisturizing but doesn't leave me shiny, just a nice, subtle dewy glow. I also like how comfortable it is to wear, especially for the medium coverage. To me, it's weightless. My fair complexion needs the SPF and my age appreciates the skin benefits :) And like everyone else states it oxidizes and matches my skin tone perfectly. My only qualm is that I can't see how much product I've gone through (compared to a glass foundation bottle) but I'll just purchase another ahead of time to prevent running out. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by bornbackwards

This is my first BB cream and I really like it! Matches my skin nicely, doesn't give me dry patches, has SPF and ingredients to improve the skin, and doesn't seem to be breaking me out. Definitely will repurchase if it continues to work this well. I'm using it instead of foundation- hopefully I won't have to buy foundation again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2012 7:16:00 AM More reviews by Queertoxic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

On my fourth bottle of this now. This thing is wonderful - simply wonderful! At the first pump, the colour is simply greyish but once it is blend into the skin, it settled into my natural skin tone. It is extremely compatible with my dry skin - it hydrates my skin without making it shiny or oily looking and it left behind a very dewy, youthful look. It does oxidized throughout the day though, but it doesn't bother me because I would dusk a light layer of powder over it and it looks the same for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2012 6:26:00 AM More reviews by sarahlouisejones

omgosh i love this stuff! truly an all-in-one wonder! (and boy have i shpped around for bb creams). i dont even really need anything on top, but do add a teeny bit of concealer and powder if i am going out. just be careful to not overdose when you press the dispenser - way too much comes out. start with half a dose and add more as necessary. seriously, why do women cover their faces in foundation when you get all the coverage (for the average face) you need?! AND other benefits that foundation doesnt provide, to boot. beats me!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by klryn1

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh how I love this stuff. I have fair skin with warm undertones. It's dry and flaky around the chin, nose, and cheeks, but oily on my forehead. I just love how my skin feels after putting this on. It doesn't set into any lines or look cakey. It's very natural looking on my skin.

For day I can wear just the BB w/some mascara. I will a put pur minerals pressed powder over for more coverage or in the summer when I get oily.
My only complaint is the packaging, it is such a waste for what you actually get. I don't order directly from the company site, it's too expensive. I found a retailer on Amazon that sells the legit product. Be careful there are many fakes out there. People have sites to help you tell what is real vs. a fake product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Noriko0205

I got this BB cream a month ago. Very moisturizing, not too rich, medium coverage and nice texture to put on my face. I feel I treat my skin really nice to put this cream since it has quite nice ingredients for whiting, wrinkles, and vitamins. It also make my skin very natural because its sheer looking with medium coverage. Your skin colour is almost transparent through the cream even I use a little bit of loose power. I think this is really good BB cream with all the nourishment that it can gives.