April 24, 2014 | 2000 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super+ BB Cream Gold Label

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by SignMeUp

I had to try this BB cream thingy, and I cannot for my life get it. This was my third brand to try, and the worst. I ordered the sample pack with four different Skin79 creams. This gold one was the best of them, but it went on so dry. Very hard to blend. It made my skin itch and after a couple of days using it, my skin broke out in burning little zits. Regular moisturizer with spf and a little bit of mineral makeup on top of that works much better than this BB cream stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by eyesopenwide

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Is there anything else that must be said? ;) Really, though, I love the consistency of this BB cream and how it evens out my skin tone. It doesn't cover all my redness, but it gives me a natural, healthy look that I love.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Sultaana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm new to BB creams and I have had a wonderful time receiving lots of different things to play with! skin79's VIP Gold is fantastic. I am VERY sensitive to cream/liquid makeup due to my skin type and it settles/cakes/bunches/moves around often so I was VERY skeptical about BB creams working. This particular BB cream doesn't settle in any lines, looks so natural, is buildable if I have blemishes to cover, doesn't cause me to break out, is more matte than most BB creams (I am oily so the glossy look is icky on me), and even lasted an impromptu sweaty workout. Super impressed with this one!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

I own many BB creams including the Triple Functions BB cream from Skin79. I love them both
This has a thicker consistency compared to the pink one and offers the same coverage. I find this BB cream to leave a semi-matte finish and to be less "glowy" than the other one.
This lasts a longer time on me with a setting powder and looks very natural. I believe it gives a light-light medium coverage.
It does not cover acne, dark spots, but it evens out the skin tone :)
I love this one and it is very moisturizing and perfect for the fall weather.
I have no irritations or breakouts and I have very acne prone skin. (antibiotics are necessary)
-Only suitable for light-light medium skin tones. It does oxidize and blend into the skin easily but it will be obviously too light if you are a "natural beige" or MAC NC/ NW30+

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by gracy775

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just cant love this product enough!
I can adjust soo easily the amount of coverage I want for my face and
it spread soo easily!
Also, i really did see some brightening effects and
it really helped with my redness!
I did not break me out and it gives me the just perfect healthy look! (not too matte, but not too dewy neither)
A must-have!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by smtiquia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is great, if you have light skin. The coverage it good and looks natural on skin (not cakey). Love the SPF (SPF 25). However, I have tan skin and this is just to light for my skin. I tried to use a bronzer on top of the BB cream to neutralize the color. I end up having break out. I wish they make this product for darken skin or colored people.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by picklegirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

NOTE: If your pump stops working, the bottle is far from empty. PULL the top of the bottle up (grab onto the indent in the back and spout) to get to the inner canister.

From there, TWIST the top of the canister off and you can see that you have 85-90% of product left. That is why the bottle still feels heavy. The pump just stops working early on, which is a major flaw in the packaging. I store and use mine upside down to help the pump work a bit better.

My review: This product has replaced all my face makeup. It takes just a minute in the morning to pat and rub this in, focusing on under my eyes and T-zone, to look healthy and glowing. The sheer coverage looks my skin on a good day. It doesn't look like I have anything on my face, but it would be VERY obvious if I didn't apply anything.

I have also used the pink version and it made me look ghastly. Use the gold one if you have dry skin. continued >>

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 1:22:00 AM More reviews by asukadoll

If I had to live with one product only, this would be it. I have tried a few different BB Creams, but after thorough research I decided to buy this Skin79 BB cream, and it is the one for me! I have dry skin with hormonal acne (chin acne), so I purchased this product because it was marketed for drier skin, with whitening and brightening properties. The cream is quite thick, and it is best to blend in with your fingers. Immediately the cream gives your skin a subtle glow and evens out your skin tone and texture. It only comes in one shade, but if you apply sparingly, and then go over troubled areas for a second layer, you won't get a grey-ish caste - start with less and add more. It oxidises with your skin after a minute or two. I wear this everyday as my face makeup, and never use foundation because this is all I need. I would recommend setting the cream with a powder, as it can get oily throughout the day, especially around the nose, etc. However, if you are looking for something that just evens out your skin and gives you a light, but no-makeup coverage, this is it. It won't cover blemishes, like pimples, but I like the natural look, and I always get compliments that my skin looks 'glowing' or 'radiant'. As a base, it evens out my skin tone and texture and makes foundation over the top look even better. Fantastic product, particularly for dry skin. I will never stop using this!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by peaches122

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So I bought this on ebay from South Korea. Youtube guru's were raving about this. It does make your skin look dewey, and evens your skintone,and it moisturizes too. You might have to use a few pumps to get the coverage you need. It stays on through out the day, but I recommend getting a powder too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by DLEwing

This is the first BB cream I have ever tried. I was lucky enough to grab 2 bottles from a voucher deal for $AU39 - one I gave away as a gift and the other I kept for myself. I have slightly dry skin that always benefits from extra hydration and I use an SPF every day so I thought the combination of the two in this cream would be great. I love the consistency of the product but I do find it is a little pale for my medium coloured skin. What I have found works best for me is to mix a little in with my foundation, it negates the need for a primer and the SPF, so it saves me time. I can wear it alone on the weekends but I definitely need a light bronzing powder applied over the top to add some colour or otherwise it can make me look a little washed out. But I would definitely buy this again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No