December 22, 2014 | 1816 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by fabulousgalz4ever

I actually like the gold label better than the pink label because it has a light peachy tint. There seems to be oil control even though it claims to be for normal/dry skin types. I have oily/combo. The pink label had a greyish pink tint which somewhat bothered me. The gold version seems to be a bit darker than the pink one. It had less coverage than the pink label, but it made my skin more natural. I recommend this gold label over the pink one!^^

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 8:01:00 AM More reviews by mualizzing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought the full size version of VIP Gold after trying it out in sample size against the Hot Pink BB cream by Skin79. Although the Gold is targeted at dry/normal skin, I've found it controls oil a lot better than the Hot Pink, which is targeted at oiler skin types.

I use this product after a light moisturiser and apply concealer/powder after. The cream has a medium coverage, evens out redness nicely and is a perfect match for my fair/medium skin. It makes my skin look bouncier and smoother in texture after application, and requires slightly less product than a normal foundation.

Unlike some other BB creams I've tried, I have had no problems with my skin reacting to it. I'd definitely purchase again. 5 stars!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by roar00

I like the concept behind BBcreams, but unfortunately, this product gave my sensitive skin horrible cystic acne. FYI: I tried this off and on for 2 years. Though I got to say I preferred using this product during the summer because it's light enough versus using it in the winter because the whitish overcast it gives my face, makes my face really pale.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by JenniferBridgette

I like this BB cream a lot. I have super sensitive and dry skin. My skin didn't react to it. It's moisturizing but doesn't leave me shiny, just a nice, subtle dewy glow. I also like how comfortable it is to wear, especially for the medium coverage. To me, it's weightless. My fair complexion needs the SPF and my age appreciates the skin benefits :) And like everyone else states it oxidizes and matches my skin tone perfectly. My only qualm is that I can't see how much product I've gone through (compared to a glass foundation bottle) but I'll just purchase another ahead of time to prevent running out. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by bornbackwards

This is my first BB cream and I really like it! Matches my skin nicely, doesn't give me dry patches, has SPF and ingredients to improve the skin, and doesn't seem to be breaking me out. Definitely will repurchase if it continues to work this well. I'm using it instead of foundation- hopefully I won't have to buy foundation again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2012 7:16:00 AM More reviews by Queertoxic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

On my fourth bottle of this now. This thing is wonderful - simply wonderful! At the first pump, the colour is simply greyish but once it is blend into the skin, it settled into my natural skin tone. It is extremely compatible with my dry skin - it hydrates my skin without making it shiny or oily looking and it left behind a very dewy, youthful look. It does oxidized throughout the day though, but it doesn't bother me because I would dusk a light layer of powder over it and it looks the same for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2012 6:26:00 AM More reviews by sarahlouisejones

omgosh i love this stuff! truly an all-in-one wonder! (and boy have i shpped around for bb creams). i dont even really need anything on top, but do add a teeny bit of concealer and powder if i am going out. just be careful to not overdose when you press the dispenser - way too much comes out. start with half a dose and add more as necessary. seriously, why do women cover their faces in foundation when you get all the coverage (for the average face) you need?! AND other benefits that foundation doesnt provide, to boot. beats me!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by klryn1

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh how I love this stuff. I have fair skin with warm undertones. It's dry and flaky around the chin, nose, and cheeks, but oily on my forehead. I just love how my skin feels after putting this on. It doesn't set into any lines or look cakey. It's very natural looking on my skin.

For day I can wear just the BB w/some mascara. I will a put pur minerals pressed powder over for more coverage or in the summer when I get oily.
My only complaint is the packaging, it is such a waste for what you actually get. I don't order directly from the company site, it's too expensive. I found a retailer on Amazon that sells the legit product. Be careful there are many fakes out there. People have sites to help you tell what is real vs. a fake product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Noriko0205

I got this BB cream a month ago. Very moisturizing, not too rich, medium coverage and nice texture to put on my face. I feel I treat my skin really nice to put this cream since it has quite nice ingredients for whiting, wrinkles, and vitamins. It also make my skin very natural because its sheer looking with medium coverage. Your skin colour is almost transparent through the cream even I use a little bit of loose power. I think this is really good BB cream with all the nourishment that it can gives.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 4:45:00 AM More reviews by papilloncrazy

I used to NOT wear foundation or sunblock or sunscreen cos everything from Simple to MAC to SK2 to Maybelline, you name it I might have tried it, for most of my life cos they kept giving me huge breakouts. Deep pimples! The recovery was so painful I decided to pit up with sun damage instead.

Then I read about BB creams and wondered if they could work for me before I turned into a giant wrinkled cautionary tale of sun damage, I was skeptical. I Went to the drugstores and stood there trying each and every one on my arm. Missha, skin79, dr jart, most of them left a grey cast on my skin with the exception of this gold line. Even the rest of skin79 creams seemed too heavy (and looked like pimple troublemakers to me). I hung around the store and waited for a little while cos I heard that it's supposed to oxidize and blend into the skin.

I was pretty amazed when it did disappear right into my skin. I've been using this particular one for a pretty long time now and it lasts through my work day and even when I go on hikes (I use it with bare minerals setting powder) and it doesn't melt on me or give me breakouts.

It was so good I went to Taiwan (skin79 only costs $16 there instead of the $33-36 here) and swept all the jars off a Cosmed store, several more at Mirada and hope they last me until my next Taiwan, HK haul!