September 1, 2014 | 1955 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Cremesheen Lipglass - Boy Bait

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2009 3:21:00 PM More reviews by turnyourback

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lipgloss and people always ask me where I got it, but I've only had it for a few weeks and I swear I've already used up most of it! Is it just me or is there like NO product in here? I don't even use this lipgloss that often. Ugh!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2009 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Cellgirl99

LOVE this lip gloss. It's my new favorite & I hope they carry it for awhile. I'm going to go buy another as back up. The perfect sheer nude gloss. Also looks great layered over lipstick. It's not tacky which I like.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2009 12:59:00 AM More reviews by misz93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

gorgeous nude l/g. it's creamy, apllies well & the color is to die for. I pair this Maybelline watershine pure l/s in Nudie Mocha..
it's like a beige color with a tad of peach.no shimmer.
the only cons is that you get little amount in the tube & it's more expensive than lipglass or lustreglass.
the amount i get is so little..

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2009 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Kimmay

Love this new lipgloss from MAC. It is the perfect beigey pink and goes on smooth. I'll be buying another one tomorrow.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2009 11:52:00 AM More reviews by yuyumz18

This is the perfect nude lipglass from the Cremeteam collection. It applies effortlessly and I looove the creamy consistency. It is not sticky at all unlike other lipglosses. I like to wear this over Shy Girl lipstick or Strayin'. It is a bit pricey for the amount of product you get (only 0.08oz compared to the normal lipglass which is 0.17oz). It doesn't stay on very long so you have to keep on reapplying (but then again, no lipgloss ever stays on for the whole day). Overall, it is a great product.. I only wish we got more product in the tube though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2009 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Maxipoodle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh man I love this gloss, its super pretty, its the perfect neutral, i love the scent, the feel of it, and everything, its really great I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2009 4:00:00 AM More reviews by ATLien315

Love it! My new favorite lipglass! I need a back-up since it's LE! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 9:29:00 PM More reviews by ksasr05

I'm in love with cremesheen lipglosses!!! They feel moisturizing and non-sticky...It smells yummy!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2009 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Snootus0722

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very pretty over creme in your coffee. Smells yummy. I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2009 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

Pretty gloss.... alone, this doesn't do much but add shine. But over lipstick, it imparts a beautiful nude gloss that's really sexy and subtle at the same time. this doesn't wash me out at all. NC30.