MAC Cremesheen Lipglass - Boy Bait

4.5

on 3/7/2009 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

A great neurtal color for everyday. The texture of this is more creamy and less sticky than the normal glosses. It hydrates lips wonderfully.

They dont give a whole lot of color payoff, they are defintely more sheer, but the texture is great.

I like to use subculture liner, shy girl cremesheen, and Boy Bait on top for a great coral nude lip look.

on 3/6/2009 4:48:00 PM

I am so happy!! This is the best gloss! It smells yummy and feels great. It's not sticky at all. It covers any lipstick color and makes my lips look flawless. I think I'm gonna buy 3 of them.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this lipgloss and people always ask me where I got it, but I've only had it for a few weeks and I swear I've already used up most of it! Is it just me or is there like NO product in here? I don't even use this lipgloss that often. Ugh!!!

on 2/26/2009 5:22:00 PM

LOVE this lip gloss. It's my new favorite & I hope they carry it for awhile. I'm going to go buy another as back up. The perfect sheer nude gloss. Also looks great layered over lipstick. It's not tacky which I like.

on 2/26/2009 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

gorgeous nude l/g. it's creamy, apllies well & the color is to die for. I pair this Maybelline watershine pure l/s in Nudie Mocha..
it's like a beige color with a tad of peach.no shimmer.
the only cons is that you get little amount in the tube & it's more expensive than lipglass or lustreglass.
the amount i get is so little..

on 2/21/2009 8:31:00 PM

Love this new lipgloss from MAC. It is the perfect beigey pink and goes on smooth. I'll be buying another one tomorrow.

on 2/20/2009 11:52:00 AM

This is the perfect nude lipglass from the Cremeteam collection. It applies effortlessly and I looove the creamy consistency. It is not sticky at all unlike other lipglosses. I like to wear this over Shy Girl lipstick or Strayin'. It is a bit pricey for the amount of product you get (only 0.08oz compared to the normal lipglass which is 0.17oz). It doesn't stay on very long so you have to keep on reapplying (but then again, no lipgloss ever stays on for the whole day). Overall, it is a great product.. I only wish we got more product in the tube though.

on 2/18/2009 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Oh man I love this gloss, its super pretty, its the perfect neutral, i love the scent, the feel of it, and everything, its really great I love it!

on 2/18/2009 4:00:00 AM

Love it! My new favorite lipglass! I need a back-up since it's LE! :)

on 2/17/2009 9:29:00 PM

I'm in love with cremesheen lipglosses!!! They feel moisturizing and non-sticky...It smells yummy!

Recommended for Medium Skin