October 1, 2014 | 1846 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by KSmileGloss

I bought this blush at the benefit counter. I was torn between this and Hervana but because its summer I went for this one. The packaging is gorgeous. The nicest of all the benefit box powders! The colour is the most stunning blush, i've ever seen and I think it would suit any skin tone apart from extremely pale!! Although it's expensive its worth every penny. It last ages!! I recommend this product!!! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 4:08:00 PM More reviews by KellyT730

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is excellent! A bit shimmery, the perfect coral-peachy-pink color for my olive skin tone. i don't find it too glittery, the shimmers are very fine and add a nice glow to the skin. Also, as with all other Benefit blushers, this smells divine! Despite being a little bit pricey for what it is, I definitely think it's worth it. I have tried some other products claiming to be dupes, and always come back to this old favorite.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by marilynlovesyouu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This review is for Benefit's Coralista!
I actually got this blush for free, because there was some promotion or something, but i'd never be able to fork over 30-40 bucks on a mid-end blush!
Anyways, the texture of the blush is medium-hard, so there isnt much product that gets wasted by breaking off, or kicking up.
The product is about medium-high pigmented with a noticeable satin-shimmery finish on the cheeks.
I apply this product with a warm damp wedge sponge, since I don't like how pigmented and red it is with a brush. Oddly enough, it sponges on to a warm coraly-pinky color, but a bright hot pink flush with a brush! With a sponge it gives me the perfect believable glow, with some bronzer underneath my cheekbones.
*I took off one lippie due to the fact that it makes the light sprinkle of freckles on my cheeks stand out A LOT. Definatley would not recommend this to someone who has scarring or blemishes on thier skin.
*Also, the packaging gets very dusty, and the box opens up, making it not very travel friendly.
*I will not buy again since I will never be able to use the whole product up.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Ritochok

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this blush!!! It's the prettiest light peachy color with the slighest hint of shimmer. Looks very pretty on the skin and brightens my face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by LadyKolie

I am Fair skinned (nc/nw 07-10). I am turning more and more towards peachier/pink colors because I feel they work with my skin tone more (currently, during the height of summer), and I see why this is such a favorite. I find a little goes a long way with my skin tone. I like to apply with either the brush it came with, or my favorite blush brush. I can't make up my mind which yet, or maybe there is no difference.

It has a semi or satin like finish. It isn't completely matte and it isn't full blown shimmer. I would say it is a less Shimmery version of the other cult classic, Nars Orgasm (which I also recently purchased and love). This blush glides on, it is, as others have said, almost creamy. It is wonderful to blend.

Personally, I love the packaging (but it is a bit bulky), Sanitary, secure magnetic closure (though it isn't a style I would normally go for). I like the brush a lot too. I washed it as soon as I got it, it shed little during that wash, and has been wonderful since. I see why this is a cult classic.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by bellabeautybabe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

So i recently purchased this blush after much hesitation, as many of the reviews said it doesn't show up much on olive skin. Boy am i glad i bought it! The colour its gorgeous and shows up well on my skin! Perfect for a summer glow! The brush that comes with it isn't the best, but who doesn't have a blush brush anyway? The packaging is beautiful and girly, but i have the old packaging and the word 'Coralista' seems to be a sticker and is starting to peel :( not sure if its like that on the new packaging! But the colour and prettyness of the product outweighs that and i LOVE it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Jsconnelly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I adore this blush ! This blush is easily my most reached for product. I love the coraly color and is perfect for anytime of the year ! I also love the smell of this product ! The packaging is amazing and you defiantly get your money's worth out of this product asi have had mine for coming up two years and have only just hit pan ! I must use this blush at least 4 days a week too ! I would defiantly recommend this product to anyone !

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Kitty416

Color was pretty, but I couldn't stand the smell. It has kind of a peachy scent to it, which some of my friends like but to me it smell WAY too artificial.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2012 9:35:00 AM More reviews by mauvellous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

A good coral blush for summer months. However, it's not something I reach for often. Maybe I'm just going through a different colour phase (loving nude matte/satin shades right now), but I feel like this one is over hyped.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Miahorne

I agree that it is quite expensive for a blusher but dont be discouraged if considering splashing out a bit because the little box lasts about six months with me. i am quite fair skinned so don't need to use a huge amount but its such a lovely summery colour and i really like it. the box is pretty and the brush is very soft and practical. Overall a great product and i have re-purchased several times.