April 19, 2014 | 1735 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 12:50:00 AM More reviews by ruthmagee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush, it seems to match everyone's skin tone. It give you a shimmery (but not tooo much!) sun kissed glow, but doesn't make you look like a disco ball. I love everything from BeneFit but its all pricey, but its worth it if your willing to spend the cash.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2012 12:23:00 PM More reviews by milipudding

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

lol I put yes for "buy again" but I probably won't because this blush is huge and I've so many other blushes in this color family :P

So, this is my HG blush right now. It's the most flattering peachy/pinky/coral blush I own. I love this finish of this blush. It has such fine golden shimmer in it that it's almost a pearly/satiny finish. I know shimmer is suppose to mimic that "glow" on your face, but most other shimmery blushes just make me look like a greasy mess. Coralist actually makes my face look like has "the glow"!!!! It looks sooo natural under sunlight, and just slightly shimmery under inside light.
Not the most pigmented blush, but it is buildable.
So much love <3

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2012 2:27:00 PM More reviews by MsHepburn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Packaging: cute but the edges are so pointy I nearly cut my hand open!

I've come to realize something over the years... BeneFit is overrated. I love love love their packagings... they are oh so cute and quirky, and since I like to think of myself as cute and quirky I am easily seduced by BeneFit products. It's that whole laid back San Fran vibe I really like and over the years I have bought quite a few of their products out of sheer willingness to love this brand. However, I have never bought any of their products more than once because, and I hate to say this, they are simply not that good.

Coralista is no exception... First of all, it is insanely expensive for such a small box. Second: it has a very distinct perfumy smell that I don't think is necessary on a blusher. Third: the colour, while nice, does not show up on my skin very well. It also doesn't STAY on at all.

I really wanted to love this stuff because I love the name, the idea and the colour... But even to bona fide Coralista aficionados I would like to say: try Style by MAC instead. The colour is very similar but just a little nicer, it's cheaper and it stays on better. The name and packaging of course are nowhere near as sassy and cool but oh well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by makeuplove55

I love Coralista! This blush is a beautiful coral with slight gloden shimmer. It's not unlike Nars Orgasm, but I think it's nicer since it's less glittery. The colour flatters my NC20 skin beautifully and it lasts pretty well throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 5:24:00 AM More reviews by lalu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think its perfect for summer time to achieve the sun kissed look.It will also give you a glow which I really like.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 2:22:00 AM More reviews by kyraaa

Benefit Box O powders are all classics and I'm definitely collecting all of them. Coralista is a coral pink blush that is perfect for my NC25- NC30 skin. I don't understand why some users comment that it does not show up on their skin especially when they are fairer than I am. It's definitely the blush brush that you are using that does not pick up this extremely pigmented blush. Just one sweep with my Bobbi brown brush gives it a perfect pretty flushed look. Benefit blush brush also delivered coralista perfectly on my skin. I will definitely repurchase because it has a lot of product in this cute little box =)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 10:38:00 AM More reviews by svprior

Possibly the most gorgeous coral blusher out there - as a redhead I need to be very careful with blusher - but this one is perfect. The colour is so flattering and gives a lovely sexy and healthy glow - plus it is buildable. Will definately repurchase. I tried Nars Orgasm, but there was simply not orgasmic about it - pigmentation too strong, making it difficult to choose the amount you wish to have. Might be fine for those wth tans, but not for us paler folk.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by rynamyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Very pretty colour that I think can be flattering on many skin tones. I received a sample size of this & you only need a tiny bit, my little sample box has lasted 6+ months! So I think it would be worth the price for a full-size box. You may need to re-apply a few times during the day, lasting power isn't super great.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Centcent

First off the color is wonderful! The product itself seems to last a long time in the box, but once of you face, like most powder blushes, you have to reapply. Which brings me to it's packaging. I am not a fan, Its not easy to put in your purse, its bulky and has no secure way of closing.

I really love blending this with my Rimmel Sandance bronzer.
This is my favorite blush by far, just wish they would come out with a better, more compact case!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2012 7:36:00 AM More reviews by Poofers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'd had my eyes on this blush for close to a year, and finally purchased it along with the Total Moisture Facial Cream. Between these two products, BeneFit is now in the top 3 of my favorite cosmetic companies (with MAC and Clinique).
Coralista is just beautiful, a warm Coral pinky blush. I've found the best way to apply is in tiny amounts in layers. I just barely tap my brush (I use a blush brush, not the one provided though it's not horrible) onto the product and tap the brush onto my cheeks. I don't rub the brush, I tap. I do this in steps and build the color up. If I put down a bunch of color all at once it can look clownish, but light layers gives a flushed pink glow. There's no obvious type of shimmer but it does have a glowiness, and I skip highlighter when I use this.
The packaging kinda sucks. The lid doesn't come of all the way, it just flips open so it's akward getting the blush brush into that small square pan. The cardboard probably could get dinged up easily too.
Overall, I really do like this blush and am glad I purchased it. A bit pricey ($28 USD) but a little goes a long way. A unique, brightening color. Has a wonderful, tropical punch-like smell too.