December 19, 2014 | 1070 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2012 2:59:00 AM More reviews by bbybreanna

i've always been interested in benefit's boxed blushes... especially coralista. i got this in a little $12 kit with mini sized coralista. (which btw, i have a .1 oz of benefit hoola, the sample size, and those samples last a LONG time surprisingly)

i have a pretty medium skintone - nw25. swatched, it's just light pink frosty blush. not really what i was looking for. on me you barely tell there's any blush, its just pure frost. not crazy shimmer, it looks really nice and glowy on the cheeks but i want some color! such a disappoitment. it's just pure frost. i really think this is better for light skintones.

the texture is really smooth and not chalky at all. and it smells so good! like fruit loops! full price is $28 which is expensive, if you're looking for a frosty coral blush, i recommend mac's "style" blush.

so in conclusion, 3 lippies for:
- smell
- texture
- nice glow it gives

minus 2 lippies for:
- not really coral
- no color, just frost

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by gerihere

First off, this is expensive! I spent Php1,500.00, equivalent to about $35. And for a blush that is pricey, I have high expectations. I thought this blush seems to be what others claim it to be, but boy I was wrong. Sure the packaging is cute, it smells nice, it is branded but these do not matter if the product does not live up to one's expectations right? Shimmers make the pores bigger than they really are, not pigmented, functions like a highlight on my NC32-35 skin tone. Thinking of selling it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by alextuthreefour

Is it supposed to smell like fruit loops?! I'm definitely not complaining about that! Hehe. I didn't really like this blush at first, but it grew on me! It is shimmery which is nice because you don't need a highlighter with it. Perfect coral for summer or even all year round.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2012 2:58:00 AM More reviews by sweetcandy11204

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product as part of the Benefit "go Tropicoral" set ($32 Canadian). For reference I am a tanned asian woman (NC45 in MAC, #153 in Makeup Forever HD Foundation).

It looks very subtle on my cheeks and gives it a nice flush look. Its better with a cream base underneath. It is build-able but can get very glittery.

However, I have many other colors which are comparable such as Nars Orgasm, Cargo's Rome, and the blush color in the Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder (all of these colors look the same on my tanned skin).

My advice, save your $36 CND from this blush and purchase the Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder for $3 instead.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by bpresent

This blush resulted too light on me. I tried applying it with a different brush thinking the one it came with was not effective with the application. Fail. It does not have longevity either. Smells great but I did not buy it for the smell. I wanted a coral blush that made a presence on my skin and lasted. It is also expensive and I will not be purchasing it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2012 6:18:00 PM More reviews by babyblue59

If you are very fair like me and have slightly oily skin, you know how hard it can be to find a blush that does not get "muddy" or darker throughout the day. I find that in general a blush with some sort of sheen or shimmer wears the best on my skin. Coralista is just such a perfect peachy pink coral color. It is so natural and light and beautiful. I love pairing this blush with my Tarte Park Ave Princess bronzer for bronze-y, healthy, summer skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by KSmileGloss

I bought this blush at the benefit counter. I was torn between this and Hervana but because its summer I went for this one. The packaging is gorgeous. The nicest of all the benefit box powders! The colour is the most stunning blush, i've ever seen and I think it would suit any skin tone apart from extremely pale!! Although it's expensive its worth every penny. It last ages!! I recommend this product!!! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 4:08:00 PM More reviews by KellyT730

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is excellent! A bit shimmery, the perfect coral-peachy-pink color for my olive skin tone. i don't find it too glittery, the shimmers are very fine and add a nice glow to the skin. Also, as with all other Benefit blushers, this smells divine! Despite being a little bit pricey for what it is, I definitely think it's worth it. I have tried some other products claiming to be dupes, and always come back to this old favorite.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by marilynlovesyouu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This review is for Benefit's Coralista!
I actually got this blush for free, because there was some promotion or something, but i'd never be able to fork over 30-40 bucks on a mid-end blush!
Anyways, the texture of the blush is medium-hard, so there isnt much product that gets wasted by breaking off, or kicking up.
The product is about medium-high pigmented with a noticeable satin-shimmery finish on the cheeks.
I apply this product with a warm damp wedge sponge, since I don't like how pigmented and red it is with a brush. Oddly enough, it sponges on to a warm coraly-pinky color, but a bright hot pink flush with a brush! With a sponge it gives me the perfect believable glow, with some bronzer underneath my cheekbones.
*I took off one lippie due to the fact that it makes the light sprinkle of freckles on my cheeks stand out A LOT. Definatley would not recommend this to someone who has scarring or blemishes on thier skin.
*Also, the packaging gets very dusty, and the box opens up, making it not very travel friendly.
*I will not buy again since I will never be able to use the whole product up.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Ritochok

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this blush!!! It's the prettiest light peachy color with the slighest hint of shimmer. Looks very pretty on the skin and brightens my face.