Max Factor 2000 Calorie Extreme Lash Plumper [DISCONTINUED]

Max Factor 2000 Calorie Extreme Lash Plumper [DISCONTINUED]

This is very comparable to Cover Girl's Lash Blast, in size and brush shape. Which is understandable since they are both created by P&G. I prefer this formula better and I found this to actually be cheaper than LB. This was $5.19 at Meier's. I love the formula, it makes my lashes longer and thicker with no clumping. I'll definitely buy again. I'd love to see this in the Deep Auburn color.

I was super excited to try this mascara, as i am in love with the regular 2000 calorie mascara. I got black extreme.

this one just didn't do it for me. It's a nice mascara but i just find the regular version to be better (and it's a bit cheaper too).

the packaging is bulky, i am not a fan of the rubber wand and it just didn't "extremely" plump my lashes. No more than the regular version would.

i also noticed a teensy bit of flaking under my eyes this afternoon.

i have only used it one time, but i'm sure my review stays true regardless how many times i use it.

try this, you might like it, but for me, i will not repurchase. i will, however, continue to purchase the tried and true (for 10 years now) 2000 calorie.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

There needs to be a "yes, yes, ohhhh yes" option under "would you buy this product again?" because if there were, I would have clicked it for this mascara.

The packaging: The tube is a big huge thick black tube. Think LashBlast but black. I don't mind the hugeness because I don't tote it around. The brush is a big fat rubber brush with subtle variations in the rubber spokes.

The effect: major lash plumping without clumps, as well as a little lengthening. Also amplifies any natural curl my lashes have.

Other awesomeness: Even though this isn't the waterproof formula, it's very very waterproof and does NOT flake or smudge, and holds a curl really well! I wouldn't exactly go swimming in it, but if you plan on seeing a sad movie don't worry about it ending up all over your face.

This mascara is 9.99 at Ulta and 6.99 @, so I recommend not getting it at @ Ulta unless it's bogo. Absolutely fantastic mascara though, one of the best drugstore mascaras I've ever tried. It's worth noting that I *hated* LashBlast and the original 2000 calorie, and yet I loooooooove this one.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about my review. :)