July 30, 2014 | 1777 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

I didn't expect a miracle from Moroccal Oil, and I didn't get one, but it's still a decent product. I apply a tiny amount, a glob about the size of my pinky nail, onto just the ends of my wet hair. I've been using it about twice a week for 3 months, and I think my ends are not as dry as before, but also not miraculously moisturized. I still need a heavy duty moisturizing conditoner, like the Joico KPak line.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by alaras

With trial and error I developed a prejudice of considering hyped products as 'over-hyped'. So I did not think of buying this. My hair is thick and normal. And normally shampoo is enough. But because of heat styling and a bad highlight job I received a while ago, the ends of my hair turned straw-like and I got lots of broken and split ends. No conditioner or mask provided relief. So I bought this. In the first application Moroccanoil smoothed away all the roughness and sealed most of the split ends. I thought my hair would get oily quicker than usual but it did not make my hair oilier and the best is.Like most other cosmetics, you only benefit when you use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2012 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Katiepblondie

This is my first review ever! I have been using moroccanoil light treatment for nearly two years now and it has made a massive difference to the health of my hair! I have light blonde hair that is styled to a inch of its life. It is fine and dry but i have lots of it! It was breaking off a lot before i started using this treatment. I wash and blow dry my hair everyday (naughty i know)! i was in town a few days ago and remembered i was running low on moroccanoil light so thought id have a look if it was sold anywhere local (i usually buy from feel unique.com) i couldn't find my usual light treatment only the regular one so bought that thinking it couldn't hurt.. Unfortunately i found it far to heavy for my hair and made it feel quite greasy :-/ .... however it still made it shiney and smooth.. i will stick to the light treatment from now on which has worked wonders for my battered hair. would highly recommend to anyone with coloured over processed hair like myself!!
The bottle itself isn't the most attractive, looks abit like cough medicine but does come with a handy pump! i find it reasonably priced for the quality and it lasts me for atleast 4 months.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by LaOsha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have always been so scared of using product (let alone OIL!) on my hair, so this seemed off putting for my baby-fine hair at first.

My hair stylist mother insisted that she try it on my hair when it was released and I was SO impressed!

It left little to no weight difference, my hair was shinier and more supple looking.

Thank goodness my mom is a hair stylist, though, because this stuff is EXPENSIVE. Probably worth it if you spend that kind of money on your appearance already, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by jessicalanelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love Moroccan Oil! This does wonders for my hair. I get regular hair color, and my hair gets pretty dry. I have fine hair, and this really helps to keep it nourished. I stayed away from this product for a long time due to the price point, but now that I have tried it, I see that it is worth every penny! I use three pumps on my chin length hair every day before I dry it and straighten it, and I don't think my hair could do without it! Highly recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 12:59:00 AM More reviews by Dianakozak123

AMAZING

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 9:14:00 AM More reviews by dearlynars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product for easily over a year and a half now. I think sometimes, to value a certain product you have to incorporate it into your routine then remove it to see what effect it actually has, not just what is said on the label.

I had this experience with this product, I stopped using after starting a leave-in heat protectant by Kerastase, and couldn't figure out why my hair was so dry and straw-like, I noticed the condition of my hair decrease and I suddenly had split-end mania. Then I realised i had stopped my moroccanoil!
Back to using it now, the results speak for themselves, I cannot stop running my fingers through my hair after a wash (that just been to the hairdresser feeling!). I purchased a 200ml bottle (AUS$75) online and still have 80% left from using it every second day, so it is worth the dollars hands down.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 11:32:00 PM More reviews by devotdsatellite

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this for my hair. It is my secret weapon for smooth healthy looking hair. The only con is that for travel, I think the packaging can leak which can be a terrible waste of a pricey problem. I will usually put a little in another container inside a ziploc if I need to travel. I like the bottle that come with a pump the best because I dont feel like I am wasting the product and I think the seal is better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by 282012

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic product! It makes hair look silky and healthy - even at the ends. I put some on my hair when it's wet and a little more once it's dry.

Highly recommend!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by LauraWolfhart

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can say that liked it but it's not excellent. I changed over to the very recommended Pro Naturals Moroccan Argan Oil which deeply conditions, smoothes and prevents hair loss. My clients (Iím a hairstylist) are also using it and have already noticed a significant improvement in their hair's health. As for my own hair, I've also noticed that it's stronger, shinier and a lot less frizzy. Plus, Pro Naturals also serves as a heat protectant, so I'm especially happy with it as I blow dry my hair regularly :)