BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 8/15/2014 12:47:00 PM

Perfect bronzer for contouring as it isn't shimmery :) I absolutely love this bronzer it's so easy to apply and long lasting, a little expensive but i've never had to replace mine and it's lasted years so not really an issue!!

on 8/9/2014 11:33:00 PM

I bought this 4 years ago and still have some. These box of powders last FOREVER. It's a nice matte bronzer that compliments a fairer skin tone. I like it a lot and tend to go back to it often as the shimmer in some bronzers can be off-putting to me.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

i would be lost without this stuff!

i usually wouldn't go for a more expensive bronzer but HOOLA is honestly so worth every penny. Personally its the best benefit make up ive tried really. It honestly transforms your face. i use this mainly for contouring and it makes my face look slimmer and just better. I feel lost without it, yeah the packaging sucks but its so good its just a shame its so bulky. Ive been using it everyday fir 6 months now and still have qiute a lot left. Highly recommend, favorite product in my make up routine

I rediscovered this bronzer a couple of weeks ago and I then realized how good this stuff actually is! The reason why I have left it out is because of the stupid, bulky, ugly packaging, I hate it. I removed one lippie because of it, I actually want to remove two but one is okay. The product itself is really nice, it's an overall good bronzer. It's matte but somehow gives a pretty glow to your face when you've blended it across your cheeks and forehead. I also like it for contouring, but I don't contour very much, I simply just bronze up my face. Nothing much more to say actually, the staying power is magnificent on my quite oily skin, it lasts through my rough, oily times like crazy.

It's not better than my HG bronzers (which are the MUFE Mat Bronze and Too Faced Chocolate Soleil), but it's definitely great and if you're still looking for your HG, you should try out this one (or the other ones I mentioned...). I guess I will purchase it again when I'm out, I'm about to hit the pan actually, I've been using it everyday the last couple of weeks so.... :)

on 8/6/2014 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best bronzer you could use!
I'm very pale, my skin colour always seems to be changing, so when my face appears to be darker than my neck - not a problem! This bronzer is fantastic, it smooths out evenly and when applied isn't patchy!
Also when my body appears darker than my face, perfect! It literally works within light brushes over the same patch. I couldn't be happier.

on 8/3/2014 4:09:00 PM

I have quite pale skin so this product actually looks quite sake and muddy on my skin. However if I had a darker skin tone I think I would love this bronzer. Even though it does not work as a bronzer for me, I still make use out of it. I use this bronzer in my crease as a transition color and I absolutely love it!

on 7/31/2014 3:27:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I usually hate benefit, but this product is actually pretty good.

Its very pigmented and buildable on my fair skin. It lasts a whole day with foundation and all that jazz, doesnt fade or anything. Its a tad bit more orange than my other bronzers, but its really not noticeable. I feel like it will last me a long time.

Of course the packaging sucks, and I prefer my bronzers to be more yellow since on my fair skin the orange can really come out. I would not repurchase since I like the TF chocolate soleil more, but overall this product is still good.

on 7/30/2014 4:32:00 PM

I'd been unhappy with my old bronzer (something pricey from my cousin's tanning salon) for some time, but I never branched out... Until! My sweet boyfriend bought a great package of BeneFit samples for me while we were hanging out in JFK.

I used their HOOLA bronzer once and immediately bought a full size box, even though I'm still working on the sample! HOOLA adds natural color (no more orange!) to my fair/medium skin and it doesn't contain glittery bits. I'm slightly tan from walking around in the Soutwest sun, but it will likely remain a staple in the winter months, too.

Agreed with another reviewer about the inconvenient box packaging. If your makeup bag is small, it might not fit.

on 7/23/2014 3:48:00 AM

This is my lifeblood. The best matte bronzer out there. Great for pale people. The texture is very nice, the pigmentation is great. Everything about this is pure heaven.

on 7/18/2014 11:25:00 PM

I wouldn't repurchase this because I haven't tried other bronzers other than the One hot minute by benefit (not a fan--too light--sparkly) so I would like to try other ones because I hear the Body shop sells a good one as well. I just don't like the price and the packaging. I'd prefer a mirror compact. However, the product itself is great. It's very nice and soft, smooth, great colour and stays on long.

Popular Bronzers