April 18, 2014 | 1986 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by beecky

I've used this for years. After years of buying cheap drugstore bronzers, I caved and bought this, as it has great reviews and I had seen many youtube gurus use it. It works for any skin tone, you just vary how heavily you apply it and the brush you use to apply it with. It can be used to contour flawlessly, as I use it to do so everyday. I also use it just to lightly bronze the perimeter of my face to add definition and some nice color. I have to use a heavier hand with this as I am quite tan, but as I said this layers well and can be used on just about everyone. I also use this to define my crease and add some natural looking color on my eyes as I don't like the makeup-y look of eyeshadow. I prefer a natural, bronzed look, and this delivers 100%

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

Firstly, I am a beginner at highlighting and contouring. I received thia bnip in a swap and was excited from all the fantastic reviews. I constantly watch youtube gurus and learn how and wear to apply. My skin is nw20-25 or beige, and this didnt really show up. I was disappointed and tried it again a few days later and layered it more and it showed up more and very natural. The packaging is not my favorite, mainly because its not very durable considering its pretty much cardboard. Brush is ok but i use my ecotools angled blush brush until I order a contouring brush. Giving this a second chance and will update again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Loveandcouturexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite bronzers. It retails for $28 and it comes in a cute little box. The bronzer is a light matte brown. I love this because I'm pretty fair and it never looks orange. The finish looks gorgeous and I feel like this could work for a lot of people, because it is a nice brown color that you can contour and/or bronze with. The reason why I knocked down one star is that I find it's not the easiest to blend, and sometimes if I don't use my beauty blender to blend it, it can look slightly muddy and unnatural. Other than that, it's a great bronzer that I would recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by lauramb122

I love this Bronzer! Probably one of my favorites! It is a nice deep brown color and does not come off orange at all! It stays on for a while and blends very nicely! It's perfect for contouring and a little added color to the face! I would recommend this bronzer to anyone and everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Jamie114

This is AWESOME! I have fair skin and I have horrible luck with bronzers. Either they're sparkly, orange, or are way too dark for me. This however looks so natural and it is matte. I don't know what else to say besides the fact this is the best bronzer ever! I definitely recommend this.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by Georginaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've heard tons of amazing things about this bronzer and it seems to be the HG bronzer for a lot of beauty bloggers on YouTube. However, I am quite disappointed with it.

Let's forget about the price first. I have NC30 skin and this is hardly visible on me. The MUA told me it was normal that you could barely see it on your face, yet I don't think it completely makes sense since I've tried other bronzers and they appear on my face normally.

Maybe it's just my skin color :( If you have lighter skin tone then I guess you can still go for it because I know a lot of people love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 10:26:00 AM More reviews by sarahleia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have had the most terrible luck with bronzers. With my skin being fair and neutral, most turn orange on me immediately. Hoola is different. The color you see is the color you get on your skin. It is a neutral brown with no orange in it. The product seems to stay on my face well and i can use the same box for a long time. There seems to be a lot of product in that small packaging. I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a matte bronzer perfect for contouring a fair to medium complexion.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2013 9:24:00 AM More reviews by ayevalen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the mini size of this from benefit 'tan about town' and I'm quite satisfied about the result. It looks really natural (does not have shimmer; i hate shimmers), it does not break out on me and it sits quite well on my oily skin. however, the price is brutally pricey for college students like me lol so I think I'd go for a dupe...

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 5:35:00 AM More reviews by mayyybel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great product. A tad pricey... also make sure you ditch that brush that comes along with it and use a proper sloped brush,u can get a cheap contouring brush from Sigma. I struggled with the application initially but after watching some youtube tutorials, this looks beautiful on my. I have medium colored skin ( NW25 ) for reference.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2013 5:24:00 AM More reviews by madelinekay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Purhcased this as I ran out of my MAC bronzer and heard good things about this. It is quite expensive for the amount you get and the square box is not very good. Would prefer a large compact for a bigger bronzer brush.

The brush it comes with is no good for this product. It gets too much on it and doesn't distribute it properly.

The colour is good for my pale skin provided I use it sparingly. Its is matte and non shimmery so looks quite natural on.