4.4

on 5/3/2012 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Only the second night I've had this but I gotta say...THIS CHANGED MY LIFE. I have the WORST hair texture ever: Super fine, super tangly and traps moisture for some reason, so it never dries properly.
THEN the tangle teezer entered my life. I ordered this off ASOS the moment it was made available, not the cheapest I've got to say, and not the sleekest-looking, but it really does its job. I haven't been able to run a comb or brush through my hair without tearing out clumps from the scalp because it's so tangly, but the tangle teezer just makes brushing a breeze. In fact it's right next to me on my desk and I'm tempted to use it every 5 minutes because it is so relaxing to be able to brush through my hair without having any hair breaking off. And not only does it fix the tangle problem, I noticed that my hair looks a lot shinier these coupl'a days, and it actually dries pretty fast (i suppose because there are no more clumps of tangles stopping the hair from drying).
Well, long story short, I WOULD DEFINITELY buy this again. No questions asked.

on 4/8/2012 7:29:00 AM

Best beauty invention of the last decade by far.
I have very very tangly, fine, fair hair that gets worse condition in cold and hot weather, dries out and split ends fairly often. Not to mention I bleach it to death. I have a really hard time combing my hair when wet, it is impossible with a comb or anything bar a vent bristle brush, and even that can tear my poor hair out.
The tangle teezer is simply amazing, there is no pull on hair, and I can finally for the first time brush my hair when it's wet and it never gets caught! I still get loss, but it's nowhere near what it would be with a comb. I take it everywhere with me, use it in the hairdressers, pop it in my bag at work. I love this product so much. It is rather expensive, in the UK (where it was designed and produced) it is 12($20) but there is not anything like it out there. Definitely the best thing I have in my bag.

on 3/28/2012 5:50:00 PM

I have the original version in hot pink and the travel sized in pink and black. I love them. Last few months I have been trying to take care of my hair and this little beauty has definately helped. When I am finished curling or waving my hair with a hot appliance, I love to brush through with this -- gives a gorgeous soft effect. A word of advice for anyone in the UK or Rep of Ireland - Boots are selling them on the expensive side. I got mine there for 15 (had a giftcard) and seen it in other chemists for 10.

on 2/29/2012 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I LOVE this hair detangler. It works wonders on my very long hair that easily knots up. I bought the hot pink one at Sally's Beauty Supply for $9.99. To me, it's a LITTLE pricey, but not like other styling brushes I've purchased in the past. I did not shop the internet prior to my purchase, so perhaps you can find it elsewhere online for cheaper. If you do, keep it mind you may end up paying more in shipping and handling than you will if you just walk into a store to purchase.

on 2/15/2012 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I LOVE this little thing! I bought mine on Amazon for about $9 or so and I have it in the pink color. Let me start off with saying that I have moderately thin hair that is constantly shedding and gets tangled VERY easily. This thing takes out the tangles effortlessly! If I'm not mistaken, this was designed to be used on both wet and dry hair..and I know it's not recommended to brush hair that is wet..but this works wonders! It would be great for kids too in my opinion because it lessens the pain of detangling knotted hair. I will always have this in my collection of hair tools and refuse to go back to my wide tooth comb!

on 2/15/2012 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This product is quite unique! For about two years, I didn't even use a brush on my hair. . . I used a wide tooth comb only, and detangled my long/fine hair only when I was conditioning it in the shower. My hairdresser recommended this, and I must say I was a little skeptical. It reminded me of the brushes I once used to groom a horse, except with plastic bristles instead. I really can't explain how this is so effective, but it is. It now takes me 2-3 minutes to detangle my hair after showering, which has cut 10 minutes off my showering time (since I use to detangle while in the shower). Occassionally it will tug, but NOTHING compared to a regular brush. Also, I notice that when I use this on my hair when it is dry, it reduces frizz and appears to make my hair more shiny as well. I would recommend this to anyone, but especially those with fine hair that tangles easily. LOVE this!!!

on 2/15/2012 12:25:00 PM

This product is amazing. My 3 year old daughter has curly hair that gets tangled very easily and she hates getting her hair brushed, but she doesn't mind getting her hair brushed with the Tangle Teezer. It brushes her hair easily, gets the tangles out and with very little discomfort. I found it at my local Sally Beauty Supply for around $9 or so.

on 2/15/2012 11:58:00 AM

This brush is amazing. Nothing gets out the tangles in my girls hair as well as this and no pain. I had to go buy another so they would not fight over who got to use it first.
I actually like it too :-)

on 2/15/2012 11:40:00 AM

I love love love this brush! Nothing else detangles my hair as painlessly and quickly. I actually bought another one just in case I lose the other.

on 1/24/2012 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Sure, it's bulky but it detangles like a Denman without all the hair loss.

Popular Hair Styling Tools