April 18, 2014 | 1875 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2010 2:00:00 PM More reviews by lildr3amcatch3r

My favorite mascara so far! It curls my lashes without a lash curler, which is great because I'm deathly afraid of using my lash curler(it's so awkward and I always pull out lashes). It seperates my lashes beautifully and doesn't clump. After several hours, it doesn't flake or smudge. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2010 4:49:00 AM More reviews by noirowoze

i looove the wand because it does such a good job seperating my lashes. the only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because it doesn't curl like it says it does. it makes my already straight Asian lashes straight again even after I curl them. BUT this doesn't smudge!!! I used to use the blackout waterproof mascara and that smudged like crazy! so did my ysl everlong waterproof mascara. I took a nap with the iconic on, and when I woke up I had no raccoon eyes. my lashes didn't stick together or anything. I love this mascara. maybe if it dries out a little more, it'll hold the curls better? hopefully because then this would be my HG even though this is kinda already my HG haha. will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2010 10:15:00 AM More reviews by carrieyee

This is perhaps the best mascara I found at the moment! Great lengthening, curling and no flaking at all. When I touch my lashes after a few minutes I put it on, they are super velvet, wow how natural!

However I don't rate it as 5 lipsticks, cause Diorshow Iconic is not waterproof. When I cry I need to wipe my tears very carefully to ensure that I don't smudge it and turn into a raccoon. By the way since it's not waterproof, it's easier to remove :)

In my opinion, other mascaras in the drugstore may give the same lengthening and curling power, but they are not as velvet and natural as this Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara. A good choice if you're looking for high-end mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by tjasal

My favorite mascara. Gives you big lashes that seem really natural if you only apply one coat.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2010 10:00:00 AM More reviews by TheCat7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite mascara so far. It is so great!
I usually just apply one layer of mascara, but yesterday I was feeling fancy so I decided to go ahead and try putting on three coats. I let them dry in between, of course, and wow! At first I felt like I was wearing fake eyelashes! My lashes were so thick, so long, and soooo curled, and I NEVER use an eye lash curler!
This mascara is so great. I can't say it enough. With just one coat (which is my everyday look), my lashes instantly look fuller, blacker, longer and very curled. As I said, I never curl my eye lashes. This mascara does it all!
It also keeps very well. Since I don't use a lot of mascara every day, one tube of this mascara lasts me four to six months.
I really do love the wand, too. It is not the typical one, it is made out of some kind of rubber, I think, and it is very soft and gentle.
This mascara also does not smudge, clump or anything like that. It just stays where you put it, all day long. My eyelashes also don't clump together, this mascara combs them apart.
So overall, a great mascara which actually curls your eye lashes, lengthens them, thickens and blackens. Does not clump or smudge.
Seperates your eye lashes and the wand is the best ever, really soft and gentle, made from some kind of rubber. Great!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2010 11:36:00 AM More reviews by geniermh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite mascara. Like other users have mentioned, the mascara is "wet" when it is new but it hasn't given me too much trouble in that condition. It is great after some use because less product is deposited on the brush which equals better control over its deposition on your lashes. This mascara has a silicone-type bristles, which is different from the original DiorShow which has a bristles made of fibers. I personally like this better, but I know that some people prefer fiber bristles. It has worked well for me - i have pretty average length lashes but they are very curly. I like the false lash look and Iconic has given me the best results for this kind of look. It is pricey but I think it's worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2010 8:17:00 AM More reviews by RandomFlopsy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I hated this to start with. I have naturally full, slightly curled lashes and this mascara made them look a clumpy mess. I could not get it to work for me which was particularly frustrating given the price. However, after forgetting about it for a month, I tried again and it seems to have dried out a tiny bit, meaning it's much easier to work with. It no longer smudges, doesn't flake, stays on all day and doesn't clump at all. The formula when new was simply too wet. I love this now, it's my current go-to mascara. I do need to use a waterproof makeup remover otherwise I wake up with panda eyes. Will repurchase - and leave the new bottle to "mature" for a few weeks before using next time. However, given the price, I wish it had been a little easier to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2010 3:19:00 PM More reviews by maha789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have average length and average thickness lashes, and i absolutely HATE mascaras that clump or make it seem Very obvious that you have mascara on. Diorshow Iconic makes my lashes considerably longer, with just a hint of extra curl and thickness, and absolutely no clumpiness, which is what I've been looking for Since For Ever! (Admittedly I usually only put on 1 coat, 2 at best, but that's just how i like it =]) As a bonus, my lashes stay sooo soft that you can't really tell I have anything on!

I only wish the 'hint' of curling/thickening was upgraded to a 'bit' and that it wasn't so expensive, but since there's absolutely nothing else that gives these results, that's fine by me!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2010 8:57:00 AM More reviews by Jmacca

When I first tried this mascara at the Dior counter I was amazed with the result. But when I bought it and used it at home for the first time I was kinda disappointed. I guess the thing is, you need to let it dry out a little. After a week or two of using it daily I was completely sold.
I much prefer this to Diorshow. It's buildable and doesn't clump. The trick is not to wiggle. Just smooth strokes from root to tip.
I'm lucky enough to have a slight natural curl and long lashes. But my lashes are sparse and boring. This adds the perfect amount of volume without looking like I've added another layer to five day old mascara. If that's the kind of look you're after, then Diorshow Iconic is not for you.
The formula leaves you're lashes looking full, but they still feel like eyelashes, not crusty, chunky black spikes coming out of your lids.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2010 12:38:00 PM More reviews by lsc87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! I prefer it to diorshow. I always seem to come back to this mascara, if in doubt I go for the iconic! It separates my lashes, it curls my lashes a tidgy bit (without me curling first), and it makes them very long and a little bit false looking. I have shortish lashes that look shorter then they are due to the ends being blonde, so it takes a good formula to give me the results this does! The brush was a little weird for me at first, but it seems to work. I will keep trying other mascaras to try and find my HG but this is in my top 5 for sure!