December 20, 2014 | 847 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by luckymomme

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara. This is my second tube of it and I really like it. I've used a lot of mascara over the years, and this one is really good. I've used more expensive mascaras, but this one is hard to beat. It's an intense black, for those like me, who use black. It goes on nice without lots of clumping, and I can usually just do one coat. I hope they never stop making this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 7:38:00 AM More reviews by Lynnnguyen

This is my favorite mascara. I get the waterproof one because my eyelashes are straight so this keeps the curl after I use the curler. It doesn't make clumps and it goes on smooth. It lengthens and volumizes. The only problem is that I can't use it on my lower lashes because it will smudge since the formula is very liquidy even though its waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 1:40:00 AM More reviews by pearlescent95

I have fairly thick and lengthy lashes to begin with, which is a blessing but, when coupled with the wrong mascara, a curse. With some formulas I end up with clumpy spider legs for lashes. What I like best about this product (besides the 6 or 7 dollar dent it makes in my wallet) is the brush! The brush separates and fluffs lashes while distributing just the right amount of product and whisking any excess away. The formula is thin which makes it very buildable, and I have found that four or five coats does not look clumpy when done right. Plus, it seems to attach fibers to the ends of lashes which adds loads of length. I have noticed a wee bit of flaking with this product, but nothing I can't deal with. The packaging is all right since I apply it in the privacy of my bedroom, but the yellow may be a little garish for those who care.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 8:02:00 PM More reviews by ajb426

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is probably my HG mascara. This makes my lashes voluminous and dark and lovely. It can get clumpy if you go past two coats. This has a big brush with bristles - not rubber. No bad smell, no parabens, and the price is great too - I believe I got this for about $4.99 at Walmart. Also the packaging is very cute!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 8:54:00 AM More reviews by Gigglesz123

I really makes my lashes appear thicker. It adds volume but if you put a couple coats, it can get really clumpy

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by stephiesaprincess

Didn't like that it clumps after a few coats cause I love to use lots of mascara however it does make my lashes look longer, darker, and fuller. Overall a good product. I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by LogicGunn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is the bomb. I just came home from work, and my partner asked me if I was wearing false lashes. :) I got it in my Dec Glossybox, and I was really disappointed to get a DS item in it, but now that I've used it and had a few people at work say how good my lashes look I've done a 180.

It makes my lashes thicker and fuller and longer without clumping. That's all I hope for from any mascara, no matter what the advert lingo blabs on about. I'm really impressed with the lengthening, my lashes aren't short by any means but this really exaggerates them.

My only issue is the smell. It's so chemically and strong.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Xobueatyluvrxo

If you have small lashes like me you have a better chance of getting mascara on your face because the wand is pretty big I like small brushes but I wanted to try this one out......and it made a mess and it smelled weird I rather get a covergirl one

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by helloxkittty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using this mascara for a couple years and before that I had the Falsies and loved that as well. It makes my lashes look dark and longer without being too extreme. It doesn't clump much or weigh my lashes down. Could give more volume though. The packaging is cute and convenient for travel and the price is decent for a drugstore product. Would recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Jessika1292

My go-to mascara, bought it loads of times and will sure be buying this baby again!