September 2, 2014 | 2095 users online

Lash Treatments - Lilash - Purified Eyelash Stimulator

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2009 11:14:00 PM More reviews by kmorse4219

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Aside from this product being a bit on the expensive side, I would highly recommend trying it. I have been using it for about a month now and my eye lashes are already almost 1/2" long! They are so long, they are starting to curl on the ends. They touch the top of my eye lids! I have started to get compliments, even from the SA's at Sephora. It was almost like they grew over night. The cost is really no more than the latisse, and you don't need a perscription.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2009 4:04:00 PM More reviews by madkitty2003

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love love lovei this and couldnt live without it! Half my family have gone out and bought some after seeing my results. Its month 4 now and my lashes are so beautiful - Ive taken to using it every other day now and just cant complain at all - yes its expensive but considering the price of lash extensions its a bargain! You might be sceptical at the price but believe me it works so well, my lashes are so much longer and they dont fall out as regular as they used to. I will use this til the day I die!!

*edited to say that since using up my lilash I have been using Bimataprost eye drops and they work as good but at $15 a pop!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2009 7:07:00 AM More reviews by curlygirl11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow! I am just starting week 6, and my eyelashes are out of control! They are almost too long. I was so skeptical, having tried other similar products, but this really works! It definitely does not thicken lashes, but it definitely lengthens them. My only complaint is that it sort of burns a little, and even after 6 weeks, I still have that slight burning feeling. So worth it though!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2009 10:31:00 AM More reviews by lpfun

This is wonderful! I had used PTR's lashes to die for with ok results, but this blows it out of the water!!!!! After only 2 weeks I'm noticing a major difference in length and thickness. I will say at first it did irritate my eyes a bit, but after the initial 7 applications the irritation has subsided. Definitely worth the price....check ebay for cheaper listings.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2009 4:49:00 PM More reviews by breeze1234

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have stick straight, short lashes. Oh, well maybe I should have typed that I HAD them. :-) I read all of the side effects that people talked about and decided that having longer lashes was worth it. Completely vain, I know. My eyes were a little sensitive the first couple of weeks, but that's all. I've seen no adverse effects. I saw impressive results by week 4 and have continued using the product. I'll bet my lashes are twice as long as when I began. Less impressive if you knew how stubby they were, but I'm thrilled. They are definitely darker, too. I'm not sure about thicker - I don't see much difference there. Completely off the charts on the pricing, IMO, but I can't complain about the results. Another thing - they sell a separate product for brows. My brows stop too short and I have to use a pencil to extend them. Plus, I had a sparse area. Well, I just used the lash product on them and BAM! My eyebrows started filling right in. Nice. I figured it was probably the same stuff in a different tube for the brows. If you have always envied other girls (and guys) their long lashes, this might be worth the $$$ for you. Good luck!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2009 9:08:00 PM More reviews by so_fee_ahh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Omg, turned my eyes BLOODSHOT red. To the point where everyone at work kept asking me if I had been smoking weed. How embarassing! It's so expensive for a product that irritates my eyes so badly. I tried it for 2 weeks (that's the best that I could tolerate before deciding that it was NOT worth the pain and agony). It's too bad because I really had such high expectations for this product, but I guess I will never get to know since I don't think I can withstand another month to truly see any results. *sigh*

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2009 8:55:00 PM More reviews by HDgirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is GREAT!
I've always had skimpy lashes to begin with but they were getting thinner plus I had developed bald spots on both upper lashes. I tried dozens of different mascaras looking for a miracle.Things were going from bad to worse and I figured that with a money back guarntee I had nothing to lose. Well I gotta say this product is amazing. Not only did the bald spots fill in but after about 8 weeks, my lashes are 1/2 again as long and thick as they have ever been! I still use it daily because I want to see how long they will actually get. I would reccomend this to anyone.
Do not put on bottom lashes or over apply...just go by the directions.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 11:13:00 PM More reviews by vivcheung

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I had to try this product after reading so many positive reviews from girls like me. ie, asian, straight, mediocre lashes. I am thrilled to report that I now have thicker and longer lashes after using Lilash for 6 weeks. I'm even growing lashes on my bottom lash line even though I only apply the product to my top lid. I experienced some irritation and darkening/discoloration of my eyelids during the first 3-4 weeks of usage. But since then, I've not had any problems. Perhaps my body has built up a tolerance to the chemicals over a period of time. I will absolutely buy this product again despite the hefty price. FYI, I purchased mine off eBay which is roughly $10 cheaper than directly through the LIlash website.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2009 12:53:00 PM More reviews by kamyra

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought Lilash and Librow online and it has worked wonders. I had nice eyelashes to begin with, and everyone asked why I wanted to buy it, but I was curious namely because my eyebrows were in desperate need of help! Back in the day, I actually used facial Nair to shape my eyebrows to avoid the plucking, but over time, the hairs stop growing back so they were very sparse. I bought the Librow and got the Lilash at a discount, and today I actually have eyebrows! It is amazing! And literally everywhere I go, women compliment me on my eyelashes, asking me what mascara I use, if I have on fakes, etc. It is truly amazing! It took about 2-3 months to really see results to be honest, and I applied it every night. Now I apply it 3 times a week, and they are sustaining, and I believe they are still growing. I am extremely impressed, I wonder when they will come out with a LiHair, for people with thinning hair...just a thought!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2009 1:54:00 AM More reviews by natsukojayly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I apply the lilash at night and it felt sort of itchy at first but i thought it was normal. The next morning I had serious dark circle and red eyes.