April 16, 2014 | 1961 users online

Lash Treatments - Lilash - Purified Eyelash Stimulator

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 11:13:00 PM More reviews by vivcheung

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I had to try this product after reading so many positive reviews from girls like me. ie, asian, straight, mediocre lashes. I am thrilled to report that I now have thicker and longer lashes after using Lilash for 6 weeks. I'm even growing lashes on my bottom lash line even though I only apply the product to my top lid. I experienced some irritation and darkening/discoloration of my eyelids during the first 3-4 weeks of usage. But since then, I've not had any problems. Perhaps my body has built up a tolerance to the chemicals over a period of time. I will absolutely buy this product again despite the hefty price. FYI, I purchased mine off eBay which is roughly $10 cheaper than directly through the LIlash website.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2009 12:53:00 PM More reviews by kamyra

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought Lilash and Librow online and it has worked wonders. I had nice eyelashes to begin with, and everyone asked why I wanted to buy it, but I was curious namely because my eyebrows were in desperate need of help! Back in the day, I actually used facial Nair to shape my eyebrows to avoid the plucking, but over time, the hairs stop growing back so they were very sparse. I bought the Librow and got the Lilash at a discount, and today I actually have eyebrows! It is amazing! And literally everywhere I go, women compliment me on my eyelashes, asking me what mascara I use, if I have on fakes, etc. It is truly amazing! It took about 2-3 months to really see results to be honest, and I applied it every night. Now I apply it 3 times a week, and they are sustaining, and I believe they are still growing. I am extremely impressed, I wonder when they will come out with a LiHair, for people with thinning hair...just a thought!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2009 1:54:00 AM More reviews by natsukojayly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I apply the lilash at night and it felt sort of itchy at first but i thought it was normal. The next morning I had serious dark circle and red eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2009 5:50:00 PM More reviews by missjey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was my first lash enhancing product, and I did my homework on enhancers for months before I decided to try Lilash. Thanks to all of you who had gave it rave reviews on here, I clicked home a tube of Lilash from ebay - and I'm so glad I did!
I've always had much longer lower lashes than upper lashes. Not a big problem, at all, but I kinda felt that the 'balance' in my eyes was off. With Lilash, my upper lashes have really outgrown the lower ones. It took about eight weeks for me to see any growth, and you can clearly see the difference in my pictures. The Before is taken on April 28th, and the After is from June 25th.
The only downside to my new, long eyelashes is that I haven't gotten used to applying mascara to them - to this new length I mean. I always mess up my makeup now ;)

ETA: I forgot a couple of things!
At first, I applied Lilash at night. But after a week or so I thought my eyes were too 'crusty' in the mornings, so I started applying it in the mornings instead. It worked much better for me that way :)
I have noticed some darkening around the lash line, but it doesn't bother me so much.
The best thing about this investment is that I no longer have to wear mascara to feel fresh-faced. Loving it!

ETA2! I've fixed the pics, the quality I mean. And I remembered two more things to add: since I started using LiLash, I have maybe had only one eyelash fall out. Before that, they would fall daily. I'm not kidding.
And second, just for clarification, I am not wearing mascara in the before/after pics!

**Click for before/after pics!**

continued >>

32 out of 32 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2009 4:51:00 PM More reviews by vickiparish

i am hooked. my eyelashes were really short and stubby and stick straight, so i started using enormous lash and was almost finished with the tube (and was starting to get desperate to see some results), so i decided to buy lilash instead. fastforward a few weeks and i got crazy long eyelashes. i gotta say i think they even might be a little too long to use with some mascaras (like lash blast), its a little much for work, but i still go mascara crazy anyway because i love my lashes!
definately worth the price, although i wouldnt complain if they lowered the price a little.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2009 7:14:00 PM More reviews by retrorunway

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok This stuff works. Didn't thinken lashes but they are SOOOO long. Ok so I'm a product junkie and although I generally see a change my teen girls laugh at me and say no. Well one day in the bathroom my daughter was like ok mom"Your lashes are huge they look as long as spider legs. true.The first 3 months nada then boom! Crazy but not cheap. I only apply at night and on upper lashes only well my bottom ones grew too! Must be from sleeping and they touch or something I dont know but my wimpy lashes are so long. Also this makes them curl up too. I no longer need a curler because this has made emmm curl up. (also swith apply from insite to out and vice versa each night the rep told me) I tried revitalash and it sucked. Did NOTHING at all. If your gonna do one use this and look this product up on youtube for info.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2009 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Misslolo

This is the first lash stimulator I've ever used. After seeing my friends achieve results with other brands, I decided to do some research and ended up buying Lilash. It claimed to be non-irritating and so far I haven't had any problems. I started using it 3 months ago. After 4 weeks, I didn't really notice any change. About 3 weeks later, my lashes were so long! I started off with close to no lashes that were very short. I attached a pic of what they look like now! This stuff is amazing and my lashes are growing like weeds! There is new growth still coming in. I would highly recommend this product because although it may take some time, it works! My friends tell me my lashes look almost fake, especially with mascara on.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2009 1:44:00 AM More reviews by merrysunny77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this off ebay - so it was a bit cheaper. I have been using this most days of the week at night on my upper lashes for about 2.5 months. It actually took me until the 2 month for me to say for sure there was a difference.

I have decent lashes to begin with - but I wanted to check this out just to see what could happen....now w/out mascara touch my eyebrows...with curling and YSL FC they look amazing - basically fake. They didn't get thicker ( I didnt need that..)

I didnt realy have any irritation - the first week it looked like i was wearing brownish/red eyeliner - but now I am better at putting it so close to the lash line it doesnt really touch my eyelid and that gone.

You dont need much - so one tube will last a long time...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2009 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Sharleigh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This will be my first of four reviews for this product. I think that false lashes can really transform your eyes, that being said, I checked online and realized that I can have long "false looking" lashes of my own. No glue or fake lashes needed. I was happy to hear this because I don't know how to apply false lashes and don't want to go through the trouble of applying them every day. After doing my research Iíve found that Lilash is one of the highest rated eyelash treatments doesn't have as many complaints about irritation as Revitalash does.
***Week 3*** - I haven't noticed any length yet BUT I have noticed that my lashes don't fall out as much and are starting to look fuller. Hopefully I'll begin to see the length that other reviewers have experienced by the time that I reach week 6.
***Week 6***According to many of the reviews that Iíve read, I should start seeing the fruits of my labor starting on or after week six. Some people have reported results earlier, but week six seems to be it. My lashes are definitely fuller, I can see them without the aid of mascara and thatís a first. My eyes look a lot prettier with fuller lashes and it gives my eyes more of an almond shape. I use to think that my eyes looked blah without mascara but not anymore. As for length, they are slowly but surely growing. I have a few lashes on each eye that are noticeably a lot longer than the other lashes, they actually touch my brow bone. Iím hoping that all of the other lashes catch up to them, if so , my lashes will be AMAZING. Iíve also noticed that my lashes are now very strong and rarely fall out, even when I remove my eye makeup. So far I am happy with the results of this product. My next review will be week 8 and I canít wait to see the results!
***Week 8***I finally made it to week eight! Iíve noticed the biggest jump in results from week 6 to week 8. My lashes have just blossomed! So far I am pleased with the results. The only bad side effect that I had was the dark circles that many other reviewers also reported. Hopefully when I go into maintenance mode (every 3 days) the dark circles will go away because Iím not one to put on makeup every day. The dark circles are noticeable but not unsightly. Iíve already started receiving compliments on my lashes (who doesnít love compliments;-). My lashes are growing at different rates so some of them are a lot longer than others; hopefully by the last review (week 10) theyíll even out some. One down side to my results is that it curls your lashes as they grow longer. For most people this is a plus but I already have super curly lashes so the extra curl isnít needed and takes away from some of the length that Iíve gained. Like my last reviews, my lashes rarely fall out now so they appear fuller. The lashes in the inner and outer corners of my eyes that were pretty much nonexistent have caught up with the rest of my lashes. So far, so good! Just remember to be patient because it takes about 2 months to see drastic results ;)
***FINAL UPDATE***Iím at three months and I should have my final results by now. I am very pleased and receive compliments ALL the time on how long my lashes are. Yesterday I put on mascara and was shocked to see how long my lashes were. They look great and gives my eyes a flirty look . I highly recommend this product, itís worked wonders for me. Didnít do so much for fullness, but the length is amazing.

***I'm back!*** I stopped using this product for a while now and my lashes slowly but surely went back to normal. I just purchased another tube of Lilash because I missed how pretty longer lashes made my eyes look w/o even needing to wear mascara. Wishing that I never stopped, now I'll have to wait out the 8 weeks for full results.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2009 10:46:00 AM More reviews by darkempriss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Alright, so I'm Asian with very straight lashes and semi-long, but I still wear falsies every day. I bought my first tube off ebay in February or March and have been using it religiously ever since (once before bedtime). I didn't start noticing anything dramatic until at least 7 weeks into it but I can definately say that my lashes are MUCH longer, in fact, they are getting so long that they are starting to naturally curl at the tips! I've tried Mavala Double-lash and thought I had seen results then, but compared to Lilash Mavala was nothing! Just prior to Lilash I used Revitlash and it gave me fair results, but again, nothing as long as compared to Lilash. I notice that the morning after I use LiLash, my eyes are bit crustier in the morning, but no redness or itchiness like some report. I'm now going back and forth between Revitalash (to help sprout new lashes to look fuller) and LiLash (to lengthen all my lashes) and will continue to do so until I run out and then will see how my results pan out then :) If you've already got luscious lashes, LiLash is a must-have!