August 22, 2014 | 1720 users online

Powders - LUSH - Silky Underwear Dusting Powder

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2006 1:41:00 PM More reviews by westcoastgirl

Nice powder. I am not sure about the scent, (not my favorite). What I like most is that it is talc free and has the moisturizing benefits. I do wish that the packaging was better mine leaks even when the sifter is closed. I am not sure if I will repurchase. I like Urban Decay body shimmers (also talc free) MUCH better. UPDATE: I will NOT repurchase this powder!!! the more I use it the more the scent gets on my nerves I hate the fragrance!!! I wish there products would have better fragrances. Until then I am staying away!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2006 10:47:00 AM More reviews by swirlygirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lovely, silky smooth dusting powder from Lush. Has little bits of cocoa butter in which are good to smoosh into dry bits of the skin.

Pairs well with Godiva and I'm sure would with Flying Fox shower gel although I've yet to try this.

The smell lingers just enough and it keeps my skin soft and clean feeling.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2006 More reviews by nata_lilie

I can't get enough of this power... so dreamy and soft... It has the lovliest warm jasmine smell, I only wish the smell lingered a little longer. It's nicest when used right after the «All that jaz» bath bomb (same smell). It makes me feel like I'm in the south of France snuggling into cozy sheets - don't ask why. My only issue is the horribly crappy container... buy your own poof and keep the tub flat - or else.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2006 9:47:00 AM More reviews by chickety

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I cannot say enough about how much I love this powder. I've always used powder after a shower. And this is the best one I've ever tried. It is so silky soft and the smell is so delicious I can't get over myself when I put it on. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2006 12:44:00 AM More reviews by bermudabetty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So impractical and messy...and yet I love this! Leaves my skin feeling like silk. Gentle clean scent. The cocoa butter moisturizes well. Much more appealing than sticky lotions and creams. Perfect after a bath before bedtime.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2006 4:18:00 PM More reviews by camillee

Could you please tell me what are dusting powders for??? This one has a fantastic jasmine smell and nice consistency, but I can't figure out, why to use this daily. I really don't find it soooo moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2006 12:07:00 AM More reviews by jowork

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Although I'm not particularly fond of the smell of jasmine to perfume my body, I bought this anyway, swayed by its popularity and the abundance of excellent reviews. But I regret this purchase because Silky Underwear does smell truly like jasmine. I think I will stick to my favorite, Candy Fluff.

UPDATE: The more I try this, the more I like the scent. My only complaint now is that the little shea butter bits are hard to rub into the skin, and mostly just fall to the floor.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2006 7:34:00 AM More reviews by cyber_showgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A very pleasant vanilla-scented dusting powder with big chunks of cocoa butter scattered through it, as you rub this in you can literally feel it soothing and smoothing your skin. Must bitch about the packaging though, it's awful and horribly flimsy... decant into something else, especially if travelling.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2006 9:43:00 AM More reviews by icecoldgoddess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Raves!

I'm not a powder person, but this stuff is great! Thanks MUA for another greta suggestion.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2006 5:41:00 PM More reviews by pyrat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

When I ordered this, I thought I had no use for dusting powders, but I just had to smell it. Well, I still don't have much use for dusting powders. I use this like a perfume =D It smelled rather odd to me at first, but after the first day of periodically sniffing it my olfactory senses welcomed it.

The packaging is heck, though. Leaks like you wouldn't believe. Even if you don't move it. You just have to think about it, and a teaspoon of the stuff somehow spills all over your dresser. Be prepared to either transfer it to another container or house the stuff in a plastic bag.