April 18, 2014 | 1928 users online

Powders - LUSH - Silky Underwear Dusting Powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2006 9:47:00 AM More reviews by chickety

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I cannot say enough about how much I love this powder. I've always used powder after a shower. And this is the best one I've ever tried. It is so silky soft and the smell is so delicious I can't get over myself when I put it on. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2006 12:44:00 AM More reviews by bermudabetty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So impractical and messy...and yet I love this! Leaves my skin feeling like silk. Gentle clean scent. The cocoa butter moisturizes well. Much more appealing than sticky lotions and creams. Perfect after a bath before bedtime.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2006 4:18:00 PM More reviews by camillee

Could you please tell me what are dusting powders for??? This one has a fantastic jasmine smell and nice consistency, but I can't figure out, why to use this daily. I really don't find it soooo moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2006 12:07:00 AM More reviews by jowork

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Although I'm not particularly fond of the smell of jasmine to perfume my body, I bought this anyway, swayed by its popularity and the abundance of excellent reviews. But I regret this purchase because Silky Underwear does smell truly like jasmine. I think I will stick to my favorite, Candy Fluff.

UPDATE: The more I try this, the more I like the scent. My only complaint now is that the little shea butter bits are hard to rub into the skin, and mostly just fall to the floor.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2006 7:34:00 AM More reviews by cyber_showgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A very pleasant vanilla-scented dusting powder with big chunks of cocoa butter scattered through it, as you rub this in you can literally feel it soothing and smoothing your skin. Must bitch about the packaging though, it's awful and horribly flimsy... decant into something else, especially if travelling.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2006 9:43:00 AM More reviews by icecoldgoddess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Raves!

I'm not a powder person, but this stuff is great! Thanks MUA for another greta suggestion.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2006 5:41:00 PM More reviews by pyrat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

When I ordered this, I thought I had no use for dusting powders, but I just had to smell it. Well, I still don't have much use for dusting powders. I use this like a perfume =D It smelled rather odd to me at first, but after the first day of periodically sniffing it my olfactory senses welcomed it.

The packaging is heck, though. Leaks like you wouldn't believe. Even if you don't move it. You just have to think about it, and a teaspoon of the stuff somehow spills all over your dresser. Be prepared to either transfer it to another container or house the stuff in a plastic bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2006 12:20:00 PM More reviews by stina21

A wonderful powder, but I am right there with everyone else in regards to the packaging. I can't really take this powder with me in its original packaging because it gets all over everything (even when it is closed!). If I am going somewhere overnight or on vacation, I transfer a bit of powder into a more secure container. But, hey, just a small nuisance for such a great product so I'll live with it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2006 6:46:00 PM More reviews by beautykisses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my absolute favorite LUSH scent-it is amazing. I usually apply moisturizer first as am obsessed with creams etc. & apply this after. The packaging is a D- all the way-this isn't an item that can be easily taken with you or even swapped as powder will inevitably leak out & there isn't a powder puff or any type of applicator that comes with it. I find that pouring it into your hand and applying is messy and a waste- I use a huge body brush and it applies evenly and doesn't get everywhere. I am in a desperate search for the fragrance because this stuff smells like heaven in a can.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2006 12:22:00 AM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was one of my first LUSH purchases and 1998 and it continues to be a staple. I love the silky powder with its bits of cocoa butter and its warm jasmine fragrance that just melds with my skin. I always reach for this when I'm feeling a little frazzled and need to unwind.