September 19, 2014 | 1020 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Stash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2009 2:35:00 PM More reviews by julie623

I have several UD 24/7 liners, and they are all great, great, great. They smudge just enough to look pretty, but then stay put all day. The colors are just gorgeous, with a subtle shimmer. Stash is a neutral olive green with gold flecks. It doesn't stand out as too green, but just looks gorgeous. I have hazel eyes (more green/gold than brown), and this is my holy grail, use every day, insanely flattering favorite.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2009 2:29:00 PM More reviews by doocaw

Stash is the perfect neutral-but-not-black-or-brown eyeliner. It has the smooth, easy to apply texture of 24/7's, and does not smudge or smear once applied. The shade is dark green with very subtle gold shimmer. I do find that this fades in color just a little bit through the day, but this is one of my all-time favorites anyway. I will repurchase this forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2009 8:13:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

This shimmery olive-gold pencil is so flattering. I like to use it under the lower lashes, it is really beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2009 3:48:00 AM More reviews by sl_yeap

Everyone NEED this liner. It's the most versatile liner ever (other than black). It's a golden olive color with slight shimmers in it. It is PRETTY. I can't rave enough about this. It's my favorite liner of all.
It's creamy, easy to apply. Stays forever. You can wear it by itself, pair it with any eyelook on the lower lashline. This is a must have.

ps. I'll give it 10 lippies if I can. =P

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2009 12:46:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMommy

This is my new favorite e/l!!! The color is almost a perfect match to my eye color, a dark olive green with gold flecks. It's beautiful! Even though it's green, it's a very neutral color. This pencil goes on super smoothly and stays put. This is my new go-to e/l!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2009 6:05:00 PM More reviews by magicBUS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh. my. God. I love this sooo much. This is THE coolest color ever. It's kind of hard to describe..it's like a dark olive greenish brown with a hint of gold. Like all of the other 24/7 pencils, it's fantastic. the quality and staying power is superb. it's creamy but stays on the inner of my lashes for hours. I can even sleep in it and it will still be there! If you can't live without eyeliner you NEED to try this line from urban decay, over all they are the best eyeliners I have ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2009 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Refuge

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Stash and wear it all the time. It's a really pretty dark green with gold flecks. This goes on soft as butter, and you can smudge it to replace eyeshadow too if you want. Overall I love the color, soft tip, and great lasting power. I've found this is a lot easier to remove than MUFE aqualiners, and it goes on softer too. These are HG, I want more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2009 2:56:00 PM More reviews by maan84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Stash is a dark olive green eyeliner with subtle shimmer. The color is really gorgeous and gives a nice definition to my blue eyes. Since I'm a sucker for green e/s and e/l I just had to try this. Stash is lovely because it's a dark olive green but it's not too dark or dramatic for a natural look. It's very versatile, it looks great both when you do a subtle eye makeup or with a darker evening look. I like to wear Stash with various e/s colors, for example taupe, various greens...

It's easy to apply and the staying power is fantastic! I have to say that I feel like Stash is softer and smoother than the other UD 24/7 eyeliner pencils I've previously tried. Also, this color is my favorite out of all the UD 24/7 eyeliner pencils I've tried.

This may become my HG eyeliner pencil. I'd definitely repurchase. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2008 5:36:00 PM More reviews by pinkprincesshottie

This liner is gorgeous. It is a deep green/brown with SUPER light sparkle and is beautiful with brown eyes. It does "glide on" very easily and doesnt fade throughout the day. Overall, great buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2008 4:11:00 AM More reviews by steph_mark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is one of my new favorite products. green is my favorite color, so i will always try green makeup items whether i think they will work on me or not. stash is easy to use for a more neutral look (minimal shadow, stash and mascara) or for a slightly more smoky look (darker shadow, stash on upper and lower lashes, more mascara.) it's so easy to pull this off to wear to work when the basic brown and back liner aren't cutting it. i feel this really gives definition to my blue eyes without being too dark or overly dramatic. stash is quickly becoming a new HG for me.

stash next to UD mildew 24/7 continued >>