November 27, 2014 | 1424 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Stash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2009 8:48:00 PM More reviews by bittersweetjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have greenish-blue eyes, and I've always avoided green eyeliner because I didn't think it would work for me. (You know how the experts always say you should not wear eyeliner/eyeshadow that is the same color as your eyes.) I admired this color in a lot of the looks on Temptalia.com, so I decided to give it a shot. It is simply gorgeous! The gold and brown undertones really bring out the golden flecks in my eyes. Not surprisingly, it looks really pretty paired with with gold eyeshadow. As someone with oily lids, I find the staying power is great. It's not quite as budge-proof as gel eyeliner, but waaaaaay better than a traditional pencil. With UDPP on my lids, this stuff lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2009 5:20:00 PM More reviews by ainsleym

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Simply stunning! I got this for a trip to South Africa where it was very hot and humid and this baby was fullproof. The colour is gorgeous, subtle enough to create a soft smokey smudgy eye but dark enough to make a difference to the lashline. Gorgeous on my hazel eyes but would be beautiful on a brown eye too. Also loving rockstar. Fantastic range, will definitely buy more.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2009 2:35:00 PM More reviews by julie623

I have several UD 24/7 liners, and they are all great, great, great. They smudge just enough to look pretty, but then stay put all day. The colors are just gorgeous, with a subtle shimmer. Stash is a neutral olive green with gold flecks. It doesn't stand out as too green, but just looks gorgeous. I have hazel eyes (more green/gold than brown), and this is my holy grail, use every day, insanely flattering favorite.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2009 2:29:00 PM More reviews by doocaw

Stash is the perfect neutral-but-not-black-or-brown eyeliner. It has the smooth, easy to apply texture of 24/7's, and does not smudge or smear once applied. The shade is dark green with very subtle gold shimmer. I do find that this fades in color just a little bit through the day, but this is one of my all-time favorites anyway. I will repurchase this forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2009 8:13:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

This shimmery olive-gold pencil is so flattering. I like to use it under the lower lashes, it is really beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2009 3:48:00 AM More reviews by sl_yeap

Everyone NEED this liner. It's the most versatile liner ever (other than black). It's a golden olive color with slight shimmers in it. It is PRETTY. I can't rave enough about this. It's my favorite liner of all.
It's creamy, easy to apply. Stays forever. You can wear it by itself, pair it with any eyelook on the lower lashline. This is a must have.

ps. I'll give it 10 lippies if I can. =P

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2009 12:46:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMommy

This is my new favorite e/l!!! The color is almost a perfect match to my eye color, a dark olive green with gold flecks. It's beautiful! Even though it's green, it's a very neutral color. This pencil goes on super smoothly and stays put. This is my new go-to e/l!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2009 6:05:00 PM More reviews by magicBUS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh. my. God. I love this sooo much. This is THE coolest color ever. It's kind of hard to describe..it's like a dark olive greenish brown with a hint of gold. Like all of the other 24/7 pencils, it's fantastic. the quality and staying power is superb. it's creamy but stays on the inner of my lashes for hours. I can even sleep in it and it will still be there! If you can't live without eyeliner you NEED to try this line from urban decay, over all they are the best eyeliners I have ever used.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2009 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Refuge

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Stash and wear it all the time. It's a really pretty dark green with gold flecks. This goes on soft as butter, and you can smudge it to replace eyeshadow too if you want. Overall I love the color, soft tip, and great lasting power. I've found this is a lot easier to remove than MUFE aqualiners, and it goes on softer too. These are HG, I want more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2009 2:56:00 PM More reviews by maan84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Stash is a dark olive green eyeliner with subtle shimmer. The color is really gorgeous and gives a nice definition to my blue eyes. Since I'm a sucker for green e/s and e/l I just had to try this. Stash is lovely because it's a dark olive green but it's not too dark or dramatic for a natural look. It's very versatile, it looks great both when you do a subtle eye makeup or with a darker evening look. I like to wear Stash with various e/s colors, for example taupe, various greens...

It's easy to apply and the staying power is fantastic! I have to say that I feel like Stash is softer and smoother than the other UD 24/7 eyeliner pencils I've previously tried. Also, this color is my favorite out of all the UD 24/7 eyeliner pencils I've tried.

This may become my HG eyeliner pencil. I'd definitely repurchase. continued >>