April 21, 2014 | 967 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Posietint

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2011 12:52:00 PM More reviews by beautyxgeek

I bought this more for the lip's than cheeks, it sounded great in all the review's and the colour is really pretty but once applied to the lip's the colour isnt true and the more you try to build it up it just goes all yucky also the staying power isnt that great. I like benefit but this product is way overpriced for what it really is.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 10:55:00 AM More reviews by ruzza

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I looooooooooove this product and the colot is the most amazing. It gives you very nice and fresh twist and its complimentary no matter if my skin is sun kissed or in winter pale mode.
The only thing that bugs me is the packaging. They could have played with that a little more to make it look better.
ENJOY

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2011 4:53:00 AM More reviews by strawberrycupcake123

Absolutely gorgeous. If you've tried Cha Cha tint you'll adore this and if you like this, you'll love Cha Cha! Goes on a dream, a nice liquid-gel consistency in beautiful packaging.

Once applied, it looks like nothings on and its SO easy to over apply, which is hard to remove becuase its a stain. If you wait 5 mins after 1 coat, you'll get a better idea of what it looks like once its sunk it. Id definitely recommend filling in pores before applying for a fab finish and using moisturizer then Porefessional works a treat.

I can see why this is becoming a cult and staple makeup product. Its adorable and works so well, plus the formula is 50 million times better and easier to use than the liquidy Benetint formula.

YAY FOR BENEFIT! This ones a sure winner :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 2:16:00 AM More reviews by ellieface23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is awesome! I was always a huge fan of BeneTint and so I decided that I would try this product one day when I had some spare cash on hand that wasn't going towards anything. I am just as enamored with PosieTint as I am BeneTint. I use this product when I am going for a more natural look, and it looks great on my fair skin. I LOVE IT!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2011 9:06:00 PM More reviews by autumnxlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this product! It gives the most gorgeous bit of color to your cheeks or lips. It will be used in my everyday makeup routine for a long time!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2011 8:51:00 PM More reviews by thequickestbrownfox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product.
It looks very natural and gives a lovely colour. The product is creamy so is easy to blend into the cheeks.For me it blends in better on the cheeks than it does on the lips but I still use it on my lips because I think the colour is very pretty.
It is good for summer because it feels very light on the skin and it has good staying power. Benefit claims that it is waterproof, but I have not put this claim to the test.
A downside to the product though is the price. I think it is very expensive at 24.50 for 12,5ml. This is the onlt thing that lets it down really. But the bottle does last a long time and so the price is probably justifyable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2011 12:13:00 PM More reviews by LookingGood85

I got this free with a magazine and took it on holiday with me. I adore it! Gives a flirty flush of colour on the cheeks and a cute colour for the lips! You have to be pretty quick when putting it on and blending as it dries super fast, but if you can master that, Im sure you will love it!!! I will definitely be buying again once my bottle runs out!!!!! I cant wait to try the new ChachaTint!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2011 7:58:00 PM More reviews by cessica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Despite this being one of BeneFits worst packaged products, I love it to bits.

Its so soft and subtle, ideal for every day use. Also as its not a powder, its ideal for summer if you don't want to look cakey and overdone in the sunshine. Beautiful colour and great staying power. Love it. :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 12:55:00 AM More reviews by BeagleLab

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. What a wonderful natural glow it gives. I would not try it on my lips, way too drying probably. It works so much better than any cream blush and it lasts too. I would give it 5 stars, but the packaging is horrible. What an idea to have a nail polish brush to apply this, not very good. But I do put it on my finger first then apply. Good stuff, will buy again.
EDIT: Went to a meeting and looked in the mirror, I was shocked at how pink my cheeks looked. I wanted more of a natural look, back to Sephora this went.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2011 1:13:00 PM More reviews by GrRoxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I had doubts about this product because i didnt have any experience in blushes. But this blush is perfect for me! first of all I love the color, very natural tint fresh and not too strong. Its easy to apply (of course fast) and just makes my face look fresh and young! It lasting all day even if i have tendency to touch my face sometimes, it also seems to never-end, u just need like 2 strokes and you re done! I also love the bottle its so cute. When it comes to using it on lips im not sure... it makes my lips dry and chapped and brush is really tickling! So perfect for cheeks but not for lips