October 25, 2014 | 1846 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase paste

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by musicMAKEUPmelodrama

I've read a lot of reviews about this product & for the most part I agree. This goes on extremely thick so less is better. I'm in love with the creamy texture that is incredibly difficult to find in a concealer. I get this product at Ulta and have found that it's cheaper to buy 2 of the mini size rather than the full size because you get way more for your money. I also don't recommend using the spatula that comes with it because it goes on way to thick. Overall, this is a great product, not exactly cheap but you get what you pay for.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2012 7:39:00 PM More reviews by mariaterzian

It is one of the best concealers for my dark circles. It is very longlasting and high coverage. It has to be applied properly so it doesnt look cakey.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2012 12:06:00 PM More reviews by shirleyfaerie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This products ok...I do have very fair skin, and I notice that it's pretty obvious when I use it. But, then again, nobody's commented, so it might just be me and the orange-ness of the product. One thing that does bug me, however, is how long it lasts on the skin: like, 2 hours tops. i don't set with powder, though, so this could be a factor. But, for that price, I just think things should last a little longer than that.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2012 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Makeuplovurxo

I have very dry skin under my eyes so I was looking for a creamy concealer to give me that hydrated look. I bought this in the shade deep.
This concealer is very good at concealing dark circles. It definitely covers the darkness like no other. BUT this effect only lasts for 1 hour. Then it fades and slides off. This concealer is VERY creamy so it does fade really quick. I imagine if you set with powder it will last much longer. The finish is very natural and gives you a nice sheen to your under-eyes. I will not be repurchasing because of the lasting power.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 10:20:00 AM More reviews by kittencaprix

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have dry/very dry skin and love Erase Paste, but I would never recommend it for someone who has any issues with oily skin, even slightly. The texture is extremely soft and creamy and it will disappear or smear if your skin is producing oil wherever it's placed. Even with very dry skin, I find I need to apply a light dusting of powder over it.

That said, nothing provides the same coverage under my eyes and around my mouth (where I have frequent redness; I avoid cortisone cream since repeated use destroys skin's collagen content & increases wrinkles). It blends cleanly & melts into my skin, providing coverage without drying out my skin at all, and for me it lasts all day (12+ hours).

The jar packaging is a HUGE problem I have. This is the ONLY product I buy in a jar since any antioxidants are detroyed as soon as air (ie oxygen) hits them and it's too easy to contaminate anything in a jar even with scrupulous attention. Still, I'm hooked on this concealer & will keep buying it. The jar lasts a long time all in all, as it doesn't take much to cover the spots I need to cover.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Xaephan

I was pretty disappointed in this product, since I generally quite like BeneFit's stuff. The colour is pretty good for undereye circles due to its salmon colouring, but the paste leaves a lot to be desired. You do only need a tiny bit to cover the entire undereye area, but the spatula can't pick up that amount and wastes a lot of product, unless you put it back into the jar, which would be same as just using your figures. It's super thick, so it takes a lot of blending, and no matter how much I blend or how little I use, it's very noticeable that I have something under my eyes. After about half the day, my undereye area gets very cakey, and you can tell from pretty far away that there's something peeling there. Huge letdown, especially for the price!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2012 1:01:00 AM More reviews by MK438800

Personally I love this product. I've always had natural dark circles under my eyes since I was a little kid. Although the product doesn't "erase" my dark circles it does an amazing job of brightening up my whole eye area and corrects most of the discoloration.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Aishteru85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I generally have lost hope in finding a concealer for my undereyes as I have super bad dark undereyes circles and my undereyes are wrinkly, I'm only 27 but I have had that wrinkly bits since i was a child. I'm guessing the reason i have wrinkly undereyes is because the way my eyes are structured. Anyways, most concealers are too dry and would highlight all the wrinkly bits which would attract more unwanted attention to the ugly horrible dark circles I have, until i discovered this. I have heard people rave abt this. But I never got around to trying this until I got a kit from Benefit called Finding Mr.Bright. This came in a medium small tub. I was amazed when i first tried it, it was creamy and not at all dry and it blends beautifully and covered all my dark undereyes circles. I was amazed! It didnt highlight all the wrinkly bits I have and i fell in love. You only need a tiny bit and it covers so beautifully. I still have a lot from the small tube which came from the kit.Dusted with powder on top, this stayed on petty well throughout the day. Highly-highly recommended! Anyone with horrible dark circles and wrinkly undereye, should give this a try. Amazing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2012 10:07:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

This concealer didn't really give me the coverage I wanted as a concealer compared to my HG Hard Candy glamoflauge. If you don't need much coverage this would be a good one, but it just didn't work out for me and wasn't worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 6:11:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE, my new favorite concealer!
It is the only concealer that i have found that i think has completely covered my under eyes, I have really dark under eyes so the orange tint in this really helps....also i love the consistency and texture. The only reason that I wouldnt repurchase this is because of the price, it is a little expensive for me.