Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit

4.7

Not tested on animals

on 7/31/2010 12:47:00 PM

Ive had this product for about a month now and I'm really liking it. I have the medium and I use the lightest shade. The brush is actually really good. I'm not a big fan of the tweezers or the sponge tip applicator but overall the price for the shades alone is worth it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I like this. Gives a variety 2 shades (a lighter and a darker) and it has a highlight. This is great for travel in such that it has a small mirror, tweezers, sponge tip applicator, and angled brush. I mainly use this for my brows but if you travel you can use this for eyeshadow as well. It also comes with instructions in the back. Cute, compact and versatile. I like it.

on 2/12/2010 4:19:00 PM

I have this in medium. What a great little kit... and so cheap! I use the medium tone for the part of my brow near my nose and the darker shade from the arch out. I use the highligher under eyebrow arch and on the inside corners of my eyes. The colors blend seamlessly and the look is natural. The shades are highly pigmented, so a little goes a long way and it will last forever. I love the packaging. It's tiny, but has everything you need and I like the way the brushes/tweezer are in a little compartment that stands up straight for easy access. I have never tried the tweezers because I have my own pair that I like, but I'm sure these would do in a pinch. This is a great, effective kit for the money.

on 2/12/2010 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have this in medium. It's a very hi quality product for such a low price. I use my own shiseido brow brush. I dab once in each of the colors and that is enough to cover both my brows - that's how pigmented this product is. You need very little product, so it lasts forever. I have dark brown hair that looks black indoors, so the color leaves something to be desired. I would prefer to have some grey tones mixed in. However, for the price and quality, I can't complain.

on 2/11/2010 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

i love this, it was so easy to apply.. i have black eyebrows and the shade matched my brows perfectly, they look totally natural.. I love the brush too. The tweezers came in handy once when i needed to take out some stray hairs (just a couple) but its so small that its hard to use.. and anyways i have larger ones so its fine, i bought it for the powder anyways.. I only use the third shade though, i dont really use the other 2..

on 2/4/2010 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

i love this product! i used brow pencils for awhile and decided to try out a powder so it looks less harsh this product is a perfect fit :)
it is protable though the tools are really tiny and the color really matches my brows (my brows are light and product is usually too dark for them) i used it when i had both blonde hair and my current red shade. a great buy!

on 1/19/2010 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is a portable, easy way of doing my brows, quick and easy. I dont have to worry about the brushes or tweezers, it fits right into my suitcase, purse, backpack, anything and its lasts a long time! Great!

on 1/11/2010 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this brow kit. I use shade 01 Light. My face is incomplete without this product! Using this has negated my need for eyeshadows - I just blend the 2 shades into my crease and it looks subtle yet polished.
It has no reddish tint, the highlighter shade is frosty, velvety, and shows up well.
The only thing I would change is the thickness of the case. It is needlessly bulky. And the tweezers are difficult to use, however convenient they may be.

on 12/23/2009 11:46:00 AM

I only use the two brow colors and the slant brush from this kit, so the highlighter, tweezers, and sponge applicator are wasted for me. The part of the package that holds the tools came out of its slot on my package; I'd just toss it but the way the lid is shaped I need it to keep the one brush I use from rattling around. The brow colors themselves are fine.

on 11/26/2009 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have this in the medium shade(s). While the tweezers and sponge applicatiors are utterly useless, the powders are wonderful. I love being able to mix the dark and medium brown - it just looks more natural that way for me. They are a touch reddish, but that is okay for me because my hair is kind of a dark auburn color. I just use an ELF brush to apply instead of the crappy sponge brush (I think all sponge applicators are a waste). And the highlighter is quite pigmented so you really do not need too much. This is WAY better than pencil eye brow products - it looks way more natural!

Popular Brows Products