July 22, 2014 | 2427 users online

Brows - Milani - Brow Fix Brow Kit

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2008 10:48:00 PM More reviews by jamielee983

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I change my hair color very often, and being naturally blonde haired, my eyebrows are never as strong as I like them. And then I found this product. Contained in this perfectly compact kit is an amazingly silky highlighter for the browbone, not too light or shimmery, a light colored powder for the days I have blonde hair, and a darker (but not too dark!) shade for when I am feeling brunette.

The cute package also has a three little brushes (if I can remember correctly... the brushes fall out easily). Luckily I haven't yet lost the little angled one. My eyebrows are too far apart, and when I use this I can make them look picture perfect. Nobody is able to tell what is different, just that I look more alive and put-together. Another great bonus about the actual powder is that you can layer it for more intense color. The first time I used the darker colored powder I felt like it was too strong.. but then I got used to it and feel almost naked if I don't use it! So strongly recommended for anyone who has wimpy little colorless eyebrows like myself and needs people to look at them and say "WOW!"

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2008 12:45:00 PM More reviews by LuvnMyLife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this brow kit! I am always changing my haircolor (highlights, overall light, or going overall dark) so it is helpful that you can customize the colors by mixing more dark or light.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2008 8:44:00 PM More reviews by yumcheesy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

this worked better- more believable- than any pencil or powder i have ever used, and it comes in such a cute, handy kit! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2008 4:44:00 AM More reviews by il0vestarre

great brow product, although wish it had wax

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2008 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Paiger171

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! It's a cute little kit with brushes and 2 color choices and a highlight color. It works perfectly. I have also tried MAC's and like this just as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2008 8:21:00 PM More reviews by anabolina

I really like this brow kit and mixing the colors to get a better color match. Not bad and reasonably long lasting. Oh, and have the light one for my blonde eyebrows and the darker color is too dark for me, really.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2008 1:11:00 AM More reviews by sanckensmom

I bought this is the lighter of the eyebrow choices and used it for a month. I have very dark brown hair and very full Brooke Shields type eyebrows...I am almost 40 and have no thinning of brows, I just wanted to make them look completely groomed and one united color as I have sometimes a slight gray hair popping up in my brows :( I never even took out any of the little tools since I have my own superior ones, I just used the two brow powders. What I realized is that while completely natural, the colors were too pale for me...the darker one was fine alone but a little too stark, once I mixed or added the lighter of the two in the duo, it was as if I added blond color, it was so light! I also was so frustrated that this came with no wax or fixitive as my brows need controling, lol...I have two clear gels for that though. I will not repurchase because the colors were not right for me and they were not as pigmented as I wanted. The search continues!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2008 6:49:00 PM More reviews by paula3boys

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first was interested in a product like this when I saw the CK one in a magazine. I looked at it on Sephora's site and it was $22 so I was still debating on it. Then when I was at Ulta today, I saw the new UD one that costs $29. It was cute, but just didn't know that I wanted to pay that much at this point. When I was at Target this afternoon, I saw this one by Milani. It was literally the ONLY one there! I saw they sold medium or light, but as I said this was only one on shelf and luckily my coloring plus it was $5.99! How can you beat that?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2008 10:46:00 AM More reviews by abbyten

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using the Lorac brow kit for ages and love it. I was hitting pan on the colors and was trying to decide whether to buy the Lorac again or try the new Urban Decay Brow Box when I saw this in a stand-alone display at CVS. For $6.49 I couldn't resist it. It comes with two shades of brow powder, a highlighter and three implements - a shadow sponge applicator, a slanted brow brush and a small tweezer. The implements are in a compartment that flips up, and there is a mirror underneath. The one thing that is lacking is brow wax which I always use, so I took a lippie off for that, but I have wax left in the Lorac kit, so it's not a big problem at this point. I only remember seeing two sets - light and medium. I bought the medium because oddly enough the colors in the light set appeared darker to me. The brow colors are very good quality - every bit as good as the Lorac. They go on smoothly, look very natural, and there doesn't seem to be any cheek fallout when applied. They are very neutral - neither ash nor red. The highlighter is very nice - a shimmery off white which looks very nice on the brow bone. I usually use matte colors, but I love this highlighter. The implements are rather useless. The sponge applicator is OK for applying the highlighter, the slanted brow brush is too small so I use my own brush, and the tweezers are actually well made but are so stiff they are hard to use. The odd thing is that I have seen this brow kit in only one CVS, and I have not seen it in any other drugstores. It's not even shown on Milani's own web site. If you're looking for a good quality brow kit that is very reasonably priced, it's worth it to see if you can track it down. Since it is so new, I would imagine that it will start showing up in other stores and might at some point become part of their regular lineup.

16 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No