August 1, 2014 | 1894 users online

Brows - Milani - Brow Fix Brow Kit

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2009 3:35:00 PM More reviews by janet1028

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought the Chanel brow kit last year. It was like a great little toy except that the colors were w-a-y too dark for me. And finally, my husband said Enough, Morticia! So I just kept my brows shaped and that was that. I found this little baby in CVS. I think it was less than $7. The colors looked...good! They go on very smoothly albeit quite lightly. It would be great for travel, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2009 11:07:00 PM More reviews by KelseyP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one amazing little compact for the amount of money you spend on it! I got it in the lighter color, and I'm probably going to hit up Walgreens tomorrow to grab up another. The highlighting brow shimmer powder is the most amazing product - it's looks almost like a eggshell beige color, but goes on a smooth and highlights just enough to define the shape of the brow. The brow colors are not a perfect match for me (I like the smashbox colors better) but I use them as eyeshadows, with the lighter color as the base and the darker to shade and it looks amazing with my eyes and lasted *all* day. All in all, this gives me the most amazing eye look ever. Snatch yours up before they are gone!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2008 10:48:00 PM More reviews by jamielee983

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I change my hair color very often, and being naturally blonde haired, my eyebrows are never as strong as I like them. And then I found this product. Contained in this perfectly compact kit is an amazingly silky highlighter for the browbone, not too light or shimmery, a light colored powder for the days I have blonde hair, and a darker (but not too dark!) shade for when I am feeling brunette.

The cute package also has a three little brushes (if I can remember correctly... the brushes fall out easily). Luckily I haven't yet lost the little angled one. My eyebrows are too far apart, and when I use this I can make them look picture perfect. Nobody is able to tell what is different, just that I look more alive and put-together. Another great bonus about the actual powder is that you can layer it for more intense color. The first time I used the darker colored powder I felt like it was too strong.. but then I got used to it and feel almost naked if I don't use it! So strongly recommended for anyone who has wimpy little colorless eyebrows like myself and needs people to look at them and say "WOW!"

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2008 12:45:00 PM More reviews by LuvnMyLife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this brow kit! I am always changing my haircolor (highlights, overall light, or going overall dark) so it is helpful that you can customize the colors by mixing more dark or light.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2008 8:44:00 PM More reviews by yumcheesy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

this worked better- more believable- than any pencil or powder i have ever used, and it comes in such a cute, handy kit! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2008 4:44:00 AM More reviews by il0vestarre

great brow product, although wish it had wax

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2008 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Paiger171

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! It's a cute little kit with brushes and 2 color choices and a highlight color. It works perfectly. I have also tried MAC's and like this just as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2008 8:21:00 PM More reviews by anabolina

I really like this brow kit and mixing the colors to get a better color match. Not bad and reasonably long lasting. Oh, and have the light one for my blonde eyebrows and the darker color is too dark for me, really.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2008 1:11:00 AM More reviews by sanckensmom

I bought this is the lighter of the eyebrow choices and used it for a month. I have very dark brown hair and very full Brooke Shields type eyebrows...I am almost 40 and have no thinning of brows, I just wanted to make them look completely groomed and one united color as I have sometimes a slight gray hair popping up in my brows :( I never even took out any of the little tools since I have my own superior ones, I just used the two brow powders. What I realized is that while completely natural, the colors were too pale for me...the darker one was fine alone but a little too stark, once I mixed or added the lighter of the two in the duo, it was as if I added blond color, it was so light! I also was so frustrated that this came with no wax or fixitive as my brows need controling, lol...I have two clear gels for that though. I will not repurchase because the colors were not right for me and they were not as pigmented as I wanted. The search continues!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2008 6:49:00 PM More reviews by paula3boys

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first was interested in a product like this when I saw the CK one in a magazine. I looked at it on Sephora's site and it was $22 so I was still debating on it. Then when I was at Ulta today, I saw the new UD one that costs $29. It was cute, but just didn't know that I wanted to pay that much at this point. When I was at Target this afternoon, I saw this one by Milani. It was literally the ONLY one there! I saw they sold medium or light, but as I said this was only one on shelf and luckily my coloring plus it was $5.99! How can you beat that?