January 27, 2015 | 1926 users online

Brows - Milani - Brow Fix Brow Kit

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2010 10:01:00 PM More reviews by mybabyboo

This is a portable, easy way of doing my brows, quick and easy. I dont have to worry about the brushes or tweezers, it fits right into my suitcase, purse, backpack, anything and its lasts a long time! Great!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2010 4:33:00 AM More reviews by bagieaie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this brow kit. I use shade 01 Light. My face is incomplete without this product! Using this has negated my need for eyeshadows - I just blend the 2 shades into my crease and it looks subtle yet polished.
It has no reddish tint, the highlighter shade is frosty, velvety, and shows up well.
The only thing I would change is the thickness of the case. It is needlessly bulky. And the tweezers are difficult to use, however convenient they may be.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2009 11:46:00 AM More reviews by TheKarenD

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I only use the two brow colors and the slant brush from this kit, so the highlighter, tweezers, and sponge applicator are wasted for me. The part of the package that holds the tools came out of its slot on my package; I'd just toss it but the way the lid is shaped I need it to keep the one brush I use from rattling around. The brow colors themselves are fine.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2009 10:07:00 AM More reviews by summerteeth1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have this in the medium shade(s). While the tweezers and sponge applicatiors are utterly useless, the powders are wonderful. I love being able to mix the dark and medium brown - it just looks more natural that way for me. They are a touch reddish, but that is okay for me because my hair is kind of a dark auburn color. I just use an ELF brush to apply instead of the crappy sponge brush (I think all sponge applicators are a waste). And the highlighter is quite pigmented so you really do not need too much. This is WAY better than pencil eye brow products - it looks way more natural!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2009 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Ms_Stressa

I got this in the 01 Light, and it is not only great for my brows, it makes a great travel eyeshadow kit for a neutral eye. I can see running out of the taupe powder quickly (as that is what I use on my brows and my eyelid), but for $7 I can have these stashed in my desk at work, travel bag, etc. The tweezers aren't super precise but they will pull a stray hair when needed. This is a great little kit!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2009 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Standardtoaster

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first brow product I ever bought. I remember having the darkest shade they had but it still didn't match with my dark asian hair. It was like a very "brown" brown on my eyebrows sooo it looked funny, haha.

The packaging is very chunky. I couldn't fling it in my makeup bag like my Anastasia Duo Brow Powder and Mini spooley/brush. But I did think it was cleaver how they had the little tweezers, brush, and sponge in it. :)

I never really used the highlight powder and it actually cracked on me, lol. But yeah, I would have given this a better ratting if they had a darker shade of powder.

I stopped using this since I bought my Anastasia Duo Brow Powder in Ebony. :)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2009 2:54:00 AM More reviews by sweetnothingxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this kit! It was around $7 or $8 at my local CVS. I recently got my eyebrows reshaped with the threading technique (which I highly recommend!) and the Milani powder was identical to the one that the salon used (for a fraction of the price)! I don't use the sponge, and the tweezers are horrendous unless you have seriously long hairs to pluck.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2009 10:30:00 AM More reviews by Minerva10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really like this product! I purchased it in light and am pleased with the color payoff. The tweezers and sponge applicator are useless, but the angled brush has been very useful for me....I'm still looking for my HG eyebrow brush though. All in all haapy I didn't pay an obscene amount of $$$ for a high product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2009 12:58:00 AM More reviews by RosemaryGinger

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is another thing I can't live without! I've got a lighter one, and it's perfect for my brows! It's easy to blend and the powder stays all day. The highlighter is so great as well, I use it on my nose, cheeks, under brow bones...all over my face! I also love that it comes with a cute little tweezer, brow brush, and a sponge chip for the highlighter.
You just don't need anything else for your brows if you've got this kit!! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2009 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Missy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a fabulous little kit for anyone who has brown or taupe eyebrows or anything in between. If you're a redhead like me, though, this won't work. I love how they include everything you need in the kit: brow colors, angled brush, sponge tip for the highlighter shade and tweezers. The Hi-Lite is nice for nights out, but I couldn't see myself wearing it on a daily basis. I would've preferred a setting wax in that well. If Milani ever makes a kit like this for redheads, I will buy most definitely. 1 lippy off for shade selection and 1 off for lack of setting wax.