October 25, 2014 | 1665 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe (EDP)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Fleurine

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I got a free miniature of this with something else I ordered...I was a little skeptical
but because I love the designer, I gave it a try. What a nice white floral with a peony note. Pretty and wearable, and nice. I purchased A full bottle within the next few days...you can check it out at the local sephora.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Lcalise1129

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It smells pretty good at first but then it starts to smell way too powdery.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2011 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

my favorite scent to date. expensive but so worth it. so light and femenine, not powdery at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 4:06:00 AM More reviews by kimmidoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is by far my favourite pefume, it's classic, femine and elegance. Very expensive for me but still managed to get it after contemplating for a year (i know this sounds crazy). I've always try to avoid celebrity's perfume and common fragrance. Although I can smell this perfume on the street mostly on office lady but I still love it. Bought a big 100ml early last year, I still have more than half left. Not my everyday perfume again, i'll use it when i feel feminine =D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2011 6:57:00 AM More reviews by beautyaddict1982

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this scent....it reminds me of egyptian musk oils that I use to purchase on the streets of brooklyn & actually since purchasing this scent I recently also went back to buying egyptian musk....I have this chloe scent in rollerball & body cream....I get tons of compliments....its a musky,feminine,sweet but not overbearing....its SOPhistication in a 2.5oz bottle....I will definitely repurchase again & again & again.....:)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by broadway0rbust

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this fragrance! I bought it after swabbing a magazine sample on my wrist one night! LOL! It is a long lasting, beautiful scent that's warm/floral/spicy. I prefer to wear it in the winter and evenings, since I like lighter scents during the day. However, if I were to deduct any lippies from this, I'd make it 4 1/2 lippies just from the packaging. The bottle/pump works, however, the 'gold' that wraps around the top of the perfume bottle got all gnarly looking after a month of use! It looks oxidized and tarnished. I like to display my bottles on a vanity, but this one always gets put in the back because it looks dirty. Oh well, the perfume itself is fantastic, the packaging is what I don't care for, and as such, I didn't want to keep anyone from trying it just because of a discolored portion of the bottle!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 6:21:00 PM More reviews by rubyraven31

I absolutely love this perfume! It was a birthday present from my husband 2 years ago and although I wear it quite frequently the bottle is still nearly full, so I think this offers good value for money.
The scent itself is lovely, makes me think of newly washed clothes as it has a really clean smell. I find that the fragrance lasts on my skin for two days, albeit faintly by the end of the second day, I have yet to find another perfume to match Chloe's longevity!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2011 3:58:00 AM More reviews by maebytonight

I get stopped in the streets and in various other public places all the time by strangers asking me what this fragrance is. It is definitely a very FLORAL scent, so those who don't enjoy floral notes will probably not enjoy this scent... however personally I think it mixes very well with my own body's scent and, like I said, I've had numerous strangers ask me what fragrance I'm wearing. I can see it could be overbearing if too much of it is worn; however of course I think moderation is key. I'm not sure what crawled up the ass of the NY Times scent reviewer (http://tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/01/03/scent-notes-chloe-by-chloe/) but Chloe smells far from a fabric softener. It's wonderful and has been my 'signature scent' for months. I highly recommend this, especially for women in their late teens - thirties. Very young, fun, fresh fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2011 12:38:00 AM More reviews by linet182

I am very sensitive to smell. I don't like anything that is too sharp or flowery.. it gets my allergies going. I tried Chloe for the first time at Sephora and fell in love with it. It's a very pretty, feminine scent. It's not too strong. Like a few people said, it does smell like fresh laundry. I always get compliments when wearing this fragrance. It is a little on the pricey side, but well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 12:23:00 PM More reviews by lavenderfleur

Love this! Received as a sample with an order, and fell in love immediately. Someone below described it as fresh laundry with rose. That is exactly what I thought when I tried it. I plan on ordering a bottle of this very soon.