Becca Fine Loose Finishing Powder

4.4

Talc, Magnesium Myristate, Parfum (Fragrance) and may contain: Iron Oxides CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499, Yellow 5 CI 1914O, Ultramarines CI 77007

on 5/6/2003 7:05:00 PM

I really wanted this to be my holy-grail of loose powder, *sigh*, don't think I can elevate its "status" just yet. The powder gave a smooth finish but it's huge and messy to apply if you are
not careful. I've spilled more than once already and I'm a careful person! (At least, I think so, *lol*)Generally, I don't think it's worth the cost (SGD$64 and it doesn't have a nifty packaging to prevent spills??), though the color is
really good.

continued >>

on 4/10/2003 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

The finishing powder from Becca actually does what it says. It finishes your look and sets it for hours. It doesn't build up or change colors. It is the best powder that I have ever used.

on 3/14/2003 12:46:00 PM

Great powder. Finely milled and soft on application. I love the way it sets makeup and seems to melt into the skin. The finish is luminous and natural, no powdery or cakey look. I never thought I'd find a powder I liked better than my MUFE Super Mat, but here it is! I have this in Sesame and it's ideal with my Nude LSC foundation.

on 3/4/2003 4:30:00 PM

Major rave for this powder. It makes my skin so luminous. Many powders make you look chalky or too matte, not this one. This is gorgeous. I also like the container with the shaker top.I am a PPP and use eggshell.

on 2/26/2003 10:52:00 PM

I love this powder--it sets my make-up very well and is the smnoothest and silkiest I have tried. Simply the best--definitely recommend.

on 6/20/2002 3:14:00 AM

The powder for girls who don't wear powder! Perfect for setting your makeup and still retaining that beautiful Becca glow. Soft, luxurious, and so finely-milled it almost dissipates when you put it on.

on 2/6/2003 4:10:00 PM

I have this in wheat, I'm macadamia in the Becca stick foundation and Nude LSC. The thing that really attracted me to this powder at first was that it has a water resistant quality? which i thought would be great for summer when my combo skin's a mess.
Anyhow I got this 2 months ago and have been using it daily. The powder is very finely milled and sheer. This powder really does set the foundation all day. By the end of the day my makeup still looks fresh, instead of it's usual oily blotchy mess.
It's by no means a miracle powder but it does do a better job than most i've tried. It's not chalky or overly matte. I would definitely buy this again. My only rant's the horrible puff it comes with!!

The powder is lovely.... its light, doesnt cake and smells nice even! But the packaging is annoying... it spills easily and is hard to use. I manage to make a mess without touching the stuff! But nice powder... and great range of colours

on 1/26/2003 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've got Wheat loose powder though Sesame is more closely to my skin tone. I got this one to create a more healthy look and correct some of my light foundation. This powder is definite a good choice for people have dry skin and for winter. It may not suit the hot and humid summer in Asia. I really keep it as my staple in winter and Chantecaille or T'Leclerc in summer.

on 1/11/2003 10:46:00 AM

This is the one Becca product that lives up to the hype, for me. An exquisitely milled powder that Does. Not. Cake. At all. And the color (Eggshell for me) is lovely too; really lights up my face. When my (very generous) sample runs out, I will definitely purchase this as a replacement for my old flame, T. LeClerc. Out with the old, on with the new.

Recommended for Normal Skin