October 31, 2014 | 904 users online

Loose Powders - Becca - Fine Loose Finishing Powder

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2003 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Jacinta

I really wanted this to be my holy-grail of loose powder, *sigh*, don't think I can elevate its "status" just yet. The powder gave a smooth finish but it's huge and messy to apply if you are
not careful. I've spilled more than once already and I'm a careful person! (At least, I think so, *lol*)Generally, I don't think it's worth the cost (SGD$64 and it doesn't have a nifty packaging to prevent spills??), though the color is
really good.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2003 11:52:00 PM More reviews by Beccabeauty04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The finishing powder from Becca actually does what it says. It finishes your look and sets it for hours. It doesn't build up or change colors. It is the best powder that I have ever used.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2003 12:46:00 PM More reviews by SandraWS

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great powder. Finely milled and soft on application. I love the way it sets makeup and seems to melt into the skin. The finish is luminous and natural, no powdery or cakey look. I never thought I'd find a powder I liked better than my MUFE Super Mat, but here it is! I have this in Sesame and it's ideal with my Nude LSC foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2003 4:30:00 PM More reviews by kittykatmax

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Major rave for this powder. It makes my skin so luminous. Many powders make you look chalky or too matte, not this one. This is gorgeous. I also like the container with the shaker top.I am a PPP and use eggshell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2003 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this powder--it sets my make-up very well and is the smnoothest and silkiest I have tried. Simply the best--definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2002 3:14:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

The powder for girls who don't wear powder! Perfect for setting your makeup and still retaining that beautiful Becca glow. Soft, luxurious, and so finely-milled it almost dissipates when you put it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2003 4:10:00 PM More reviews by peekab00

I have this in wheat, I'm macadamia in the Becca stick foundation and Nude LSC. The thing that really attracted me to this powder at first was that it has a water resistant quality? which i thought would be great for summer when my combo skin's a mess.
Anyhow I got this 2 months ago and have been using it daily. The powder is very finely milled and sheer. This powder really does set the foundation all day. By the end of the day my makeup still looks fresh, instead of it's usual oily blotchy mess.
It's by no means a miracle powder but it does do a better job than most i've tried. It's not chalky or overly matte. I would definitely buy this again. My only rant's the horrible puff it comes with!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2003 10:31:00 AM More reviews by Angel_in_Training

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The powder is lovely.... its light, doesnt cake and smells nice even! But the packaging is annoying... it spills easily and is hard to use. I manage to make a mess without touching the stuff! But nice powder... and great range of colours

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2003 9:08:00 AM More reviews by kopo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've got Wheat loose powder though Sesame is more closely to my skin tone. I got this one to create a more healthy look and correct some of my light foundation. This powder is definite a good choice for people have dry skin and for winter. It may not suit the hot and humid summer in Asia. I really keep it as my staple in winter and Chantecaille or T'Leclerc in summer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2003 10:46:00 AM More reviews by hirondelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the one Becca product that lives up to the hype, for me. An exquisitely milled powder that Does. Not. Cake. At all. And the color (Eggshell for me) is lovely too; really lights up my face. When my (very generous) sample runs out, I will definitely purchase this as a replacement for my old flame, T. LeClerc. Out with the old, on with the new.