April 17, 2014 | 1513 users online

Crème - Becca - Stick Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2003 11:54:00 PM More reviews by aprillia

When I use this, it is evening, or very sunny. When a good sunscreen is needed, this stuff works great. And with the powder over it, it melts into eyes far less than any other product. It gives a finished, but not complete coverage, result. If you have reasonable skin (like I do, a few acne scars, etc) this should do it. I use a foundation brush to apply it, and it looks unbelieveably beautiful. My hard to please sister even commented on it! Try it. It might work for you!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2003 3:56:00 PM More reviews by glossey

This is my holiest of holy grail foundations. I never thought that i would like a stick foundation, then i started reading other reviews on this product in MUA. This is an excellent stick foundation for dry skin, and everyone should find a colour match because it comes in 27 colours!!! I got mine in Walnut (MAC NW50) and this product just glides on like butter. Doesnt expose any dry patches, and leaves a fresh dewy finish that looks natural.

This is highly recommended!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2003 12:16:00 AM More reviews by egh121

I use this product with a foundation brush as a concealor on red areas around my mouth and nose and on blemishes. I love that it has such a high (30) spf, and that you get so much product in one stick. It is reasonably priced, comparative to chantecaille and bobbi brown sticks, but the color selection can't be beat! They have SO many colors that will mach pretty much any skin tone. I have this in praline and it is just a bit lighter than my complexion, and dissapears when you blend it in. The only gripe I have about this is that it tends to settle a bit into lines towards the end of the day, but overall an excellent product!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2003 4:51:00 PM More reviews by CaliJen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a wonderful tube of magic, I love the texture and quality of this stick foundation. I got this in shade Tahini which blended well some days I just apply lightly to areas I needed more coverage then powder to set or use as a concealer I also use with the LSC (Nude)this was just what I was looking for I will definitely repurchase.. I am MAC NC25/30

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2003 10:47:00 PM More reviews by barbarascohen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The brochure for Becca states that its creator was out to find a product that looked natural, concealed, could be worn and stay on all day. In her opinion, foundation is the last step to skin care. Let me say, that Becca is all that it is represented to be and then some. I have the Tahini foundation stick and it goes on beautifully, no dryness or oilness as expressed by others, perhaps because my skin is of the "mature type." (old sounds so unflattering.) This stick is also truly amazing in that it doubles for a concealer and can be put on under the eyes for maximum coverage. In fact, the brochure suggests to use the LSC first and fill in the other areas with the stick. I have not tried the LSC yet, although was given some samples which I will in the future. But for now, I am most happy with this foundation, which, Imust say, comes in more colors than you can shake a stick at! Job well done, Becca.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2003 11:03:00 PM More reviews by nightlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this foundation, along with the LSC as a base, for a few months. I also purchased the Becca Loose Powder. I really only use them every so often though, because the truth is, I don't enjoy wearing them :( I have combination skin, which is very dry/flakey on the surface. No matter how much LSC I use, or whether or not I wear a primer beneath all of the products, the Stick Foundation seems to really exaggerate the dry appearance of my skin. Which is ironic, because usually very soon after I apply the foundation (even with a dusting of powder over the top) my face looks and feels INCREDIBLY oily. These products don't seem to cause me to break out, but they feel VERY oily on my skin. I wish I had loved this, as it's a great Australian brand. But I'm glad that so many others have had such great success with it :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2003 4:45:00 PM More reviews by CWAHED

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in MAPLE, honeycomb and chestnut. The colors are perfect when mixed as well as standalone. The application is awesome. I like products that don't require too much blending and this is awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2003 10:59:00 PM More reviews by daisies

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

After 3 1/2 weeks of using the FS in Praline in conjunction with other Becca products (hydrating primer, Cashmere Liquid Skin Color, Vanilla concealer and Bisque loose powder), I can honestly say my skin has never looked better or clearer. The FS adheres well over the LSC, and I apply it with a concealer brush only where I have some redness, because although the LSC is sheer it evens out my skintone. The price is steep, but since I use such a small amount it will last forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2003 1:13:00 PM More reviews by elizabeg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have tried every stick out there--they are all either too dry and cakey or too oily or the wrong color...but I love this product! I am using it on my t-zone where I have redness and it blends into the LSC flawlessly. I have this in Praline which is a neutral fair shade. It is so easy to apply and I am now using a brush to blend it under my eyes and around my nose. It is not a light coverage and doubles as a concealer. I would think of it more as a corrective product than a smoothing foundation. It really works best with the LSC product. It is also not oil-free and contains sunblock so might not be good for oily or sensitive skins. It really gives me perfect flawless skin!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2003 4:49:00 PM More reviews by aznbebebabe

This is just awful. I don't know what they are talking about when they say this looks like you skin. It just sat on my face,it looked and felt like I had a mask on. My skin looked like you could fry and egg on it, it was soooo greasy. Even with powder, it just sat on my face. Yuck.