August 20, 2014 | 928 users online

Mascara - Kiss Me - HEROINE MAKE long and curl mascara (black)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2010 5:55:00 AM More reviews by astraltruist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

My lashes stayed curled the whole day!! love this product, seperates lashes but not much volumizing power as it is just meant to make your lashes 'long and curl'. overall a good product, smudges a lil bit with my oily lids. No problem removing this product with Shiseido's The Skincare makeup remover. Highly recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2010 1:36:00 AM More reviews by lizziengaire

This has a great application wand-- doesn't flake, doesn't smudge, doesn't clump :)

In Korea, this sells for approximately 25 100 Won in South Korea, which is about $22.00 CAD.

But I got mine online for like $3.00 hehe :)

The Heroine Make Volume and Curl is a LOT better though.
This is also RIDICULOUSLY hard to get off, so make sure you get the Heroine Make makeup remover as well. I just use baby wipes because the makeup remover is crazy expensive.

Would defs buy again, once I finish the rest of my 18 or so mascaras...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2010 11:17:00 PM More reviews by junethea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this mascara! HG. Curls, lengthens and volumizes. A must buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by yingy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have the long and curl one, love it. I'm so glad i found a mascara that last ALL DAY, does not smudge and does not give you raccoon eyes and it is also waterproof. one more thing, it holds the curl.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2010 9:08:00 AM More reviews by leeni03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Lovely mascara! Comparable to Clinque's Naturally Glossy Mascara. Naturally Glossy Mascara did feel glossy and smoother and nicer compared to this mascara. But this one is much cheaper and water-proof! This mascara makes my lashes appear much longer and does hold the curls well. It's definitely a great look for normal- day activites such as going to work etc. Natural and lovely! I also want to try the Heroine Make volume mascara. Should be interesting. But anyway, I will purchase this mascara again!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2010 9:20:00 AM More reviews by catseatbeavers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I heard a lot of raves about this product, and it does live up to the hype. I do not think it's difficult to remove, as long as you use an oil-based make up remover. I don't use an eye lash curler, but this mascara really helps to curl the lashes. After a whole day, my lashes still remain reasonably curled, so this product is really quite awesome! Not to mention, it extended my lashes too!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2010 10:04:00 PM More reviews by aces123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a japanese product and I wanted to try it, bought it from ebay (being a newbie at make up, loved it.

First time I tried it I didn't curl my lashes, and was really messy from not being experienced, and it did lengthen my lashes, and the shape of the tip gave me some room of error to not poke my eyes out.

Because I do rub my eyes a lot was very scared of mascara but at the end of the day I found that there was still product on my lashes and I did not see any smearing on my hand or face.

Very easy to take off when you leave makeup remover on it for a minute or too. So I'm loving this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2010 6:29:00 AM More reviews by winterysummerday

I am really afraid of trying new mascaras as they generally smudge on my oily lids after 1 hour or so, leaving me with embarassing panda eyes. I thought I had my HG in Deja Vu's fibrewig which I was loyal to for more than 5 years (no smudging with those!), but after knowing that this is ranked #1, I couldn't resist buying it.

I was so excited the first time I tried it - my short and straight Asian lashes are transformed! I couldn't help smiling whenever I saw my own reflection - long curly eyelashes!

The best part is that this does not smudge!! And I must say that if mascaras stay put on me, then they are guaranteed to stay put on anybody. I bought this for SGD21.90 (about USD16), not a bad price for such a good mascara.

On the downside, compared to deja vu, this is tad too difficult to remove. Even after using the brand's mascara removal with my oil cleanser, there is still a trace of black under my eyes after I bathe. Maybe there is something wrong with my removal technique?

Perhaps I might keep this for occasions when I feel the need to dress up. It is too much of a hassle for daily use, considering the removal process. That's 2 HGs of mascaras for me now ;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2010 6:26:00 PM More reviews by yuphehe

This is generally a good product. It definitely gives some length and keeps the curl well. The not-so-perfect score is because this product does not give much volume (not that its supposed to) and if you are not careful it does clump. It give a somewhat dramatic effect, but unlike my favorite Shu Uemura Mascara, this dramatic effect looks very unnatural, you definitely look like you have a lot of mascara on. I think if it provided some volume as well, the odd sparsely spread strands of long lashes won't look so odd.
The staying power of this mascara is very good, I fell asleep with it on, and I did not have spidery eyes in the morning. Overall a good product, but not one that would replace my current favorites. The price is also not too bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 2:34:00 PM More reviews by rosewitch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS!!!
I have straight asian lashes and top it off with lashes that cannot hold any weight..
the main concern when I buy mascara is hold the curl since my lashes have quite decent length and not too pathetic volume
So from the time I first apply makeup I was on the hunt for mascara which hold curl...YSL, Chanel, Estee Lauder, Laura Mercier, Nars, Clinique, MAC, Sisley, Lancome, Bobbi Brown and almost every drug strore brand you can think so and even some mascaras I found on internets...
The first mascara I found was from Shu Uemura basic mascara - it holds the curl really well but true to its name gives really basic natural look so I tried other mascaras from the same brand I will not say I am loving them even though they do hold the curl well
Then I came across this mascara review..well I am totally curious to try...lucky I did
this is my HG mascara ( another is shiseido majolica mascara)
-the brush..it is cured so very easy to apply and separate really well
-formula- not too thick so easy to apply and doesn't clump up and the brush also helps in eliminating the clump
-finish - holds the curl really well and after 2 coats my lashes are WOW...it gives a bit of volume to my lashes after 2 to 3 coats but length wise I will not say it is dramatically different maybe since my lashes are already long enough so I don't really see the diff..maybe a bit
-staying powder- last whole day..I do not experience smudging or flaking
I do not have the problem taking it off...I use oil makeup remover ( Shu Uemura oil remover) or Excel mascara remover ( comes in a tube like a mascara,.that is really amazing mascara remover!!!)so it is easy to take off for me