November 24, 2014 | 981 users online

Mascara - Kiss Me - HEROINE MAKE long and curl mascara (black)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2010 10:28:00 PM More reviews by finch96

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I received this in a swap, as it is very difficult to get a hold of in the continental U.S.. The brush is curved, which is fine, I have no preference for brush shape, only brush material. It is a traditional mascara brush, not a silicone/rubber brush. The formula is thin and does not clump. It lengthens well, and it does hold a curl. It does not thicken much, but it does separate the lashes well.

The most remarkable thing about this mascara is the staying power. It is nothing short of incredible. It is stronger than waterproof mascaras, and quite frankly, is a real pain to remove if you don't use the specific Kiss Me remover that is made for this mascara. It doesn't flake, smudge, smear, or move from your lashes until you very deliberately take it off.

I will use this when I need mascara with unusually high staying power, but not for day to day use, as it is simply too difficult to remove. Might repurchase, if I could also get the remover to go with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2010 3:43:00 PM More reviews by lizzy666

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow guys, you weren't kidding when you said it does NOT come off! That's actually the reason I bought this, one for me and one for my mom. We both like it a lot. It's very wet, which I normally don't like, but it still does what I want. It takes a lot of brushing through for me, in order to seperate my lashes and give them that extreme length. It's not clumpy, just goopy, so you'll need to work with it. I already have long lashes but this made them go PAST my eyebrows. It was actually a little annoying because they were getting tangled in my bangs and brows. But amazingly, it didn't flake! Didn't smudge! Didn't come off when I washed my face! I was expecting it to at least get a little spider lashy after getting all wet, but they just fanned right out again! I'm really happy with this. I had stopped wearing mascara because they all left black flakes on my face, which would melt into my foundation and be impossible to clean up without doing my face over. Now I don't need to worry. And my mom likes it because now she can run out of the house early in the morning and still have mascara on from the day before! I'm buying a tube for my sister to see if she likes it when she goes scuba diving. Payed 23$ for two on ebay. A+

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 3:44:00 PM More reviews by 2slammy2

this mascara is the best! i read the reviews and bought 2 tubes on ebay for 12$ this mascara stayed on all day even with me rubbing my eyes and washing my face! it really is waterproof! my lashes stayed curled throughout the day and night! (i didnt take it off because i wanted to see how good it was!)
the only problem i had with it is i got a tiny drop on my eyeshadow and it wouldnt come off (prob because i was just using water and not makeup remover) its a great product!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2010 5:55:00 AM More reviews by astraltruist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

My lashes stayed curled the whole day!! love this product, seperates lashes but not much volumizing power as it is just meant to make your lashes 'long and curl'. overall a good product, smudges a lil bit with my oily lids. No problem removing this product with Shiseido's The Skincare makeup remover. Highly recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2010 1:36:00 AM More reviews by lizziengaire

This has a great application wand-- doesn't flake, doesn't smudge, doesn't clump :)

In Korea, this sells for approximately 25 100 Won in South Korea, which is about $22.00 CAD.

But I got mine online for like $3.00 hehe :)

The Heroine Make Volume and Curl is a LOT better though.
This is also RIDICULOUSLY hard to get off, so make sure you get the Heroine Make makeup remover as well. I just use baby wipes because the makeup remover is crazy expensive.

Would defs buy again, once I finish the rest of my 18 or so mascaras...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2010 11:17:00 PM More reviews by junethea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this mascara! HG. Curls, lengthens and volumizes. A must buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by yingy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have the long and curl one, love it. I'm so glad i found a mascara that last ALL DAY, does not smudge and does not give you raccoon eyes and it is also waterproof. one more thing, it holds the curl.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2010 9:08:00 AM More reviews by leeni03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Lovely mascara! Comparable to Clinque's Naturally Glossy Mascara. Naturally Glossy Mascara did feel glossy and smoother and nicer compared to this mascara. But this one is much cheaper and water-proof! This mascara makes my lashes appear much longer and does hold the curls well. It's definitely a great look for normal- day activites such as going to work etc. Natural and lovely! I also want to try the Heroine Make volume mascara. Should be interesting. But anyway, I will purchase this mascara again!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2010 9:20:00 AM More reviews by catseatbeavers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I heard a lot of raves about this product, and it does live up to the hype. I do not think it's difficult to remove, as long as you use an oil-based make up remover. I don't use an eye lash curler, but this mascara really helps to curl the lashes. After a whole day, my lashes still remain reasonably curled, so this product is really quite awesome! Not to mention, it extended my lashes too!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2010 10:04:00 PM More reviews by aces123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a japanese product and I wanted to try it, bought it from ebay (being a newbie at make up, loved it.

First time I tried it I didn't curl my lashes, and was really messy from not being experienced, and it did lengthen my lashes, and the shape of the tip gave me some room of error to not poke my eyes out.

Because I do rub my eyes a lot was very scared of mascara but at the end of the day I found that there was still product on my lashes and I did not see any smearing on my hand or face.

Very easy to take off when you leave makeup remover on it for a minute or too. So I'm loving this product.