Too Faced Shadow Insurance

4.2

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Glyceryl Triethylhexanoate, Polyethylene, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Isopropyl Lanolate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone, PEG 40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 11/4/2013 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Eyeshadow does not budge! Fabulous and no irritation. Big tick.

on 11/2/2013 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

HG HG HG Alert!!!

Love!! More brands that make eye primers need to think like this...make a tube packaged primer so it's good to the last drop! This is a fantastic eye primer that really keeps yer shadow on from dusk til dawn.

I don't like to use it with loose eyeshadows/pigment because it doesn't hold as well and they don't show as vibrant on. But for natural looks this is def great. I got this so i could use it on clients for sanitary purposes, i use it as well and have no prob with it.

It comes in a very cute mint green tube. 17 bucks is not bad since you get a lot of product.

on 11/2/2013 10:05:00 PM

Works very well to keep shadow in place all day, but you have to be aware that if this product sits unused for a little while, it will separate in the tube, so make sure to shake it very well every time before use. I think this works a tiny bit better than the Urban Decay Primer Potion, but only marginally; they're basically the same and work as well as each other in my opinion.

on 11/1/2013 12:36:00 PM

I just bought my second tube. The only other primer I have tried is the ELF $1 one and it worked fine but dried up way to fast. This two faced primer works great and lasts FOREVER; that other tube lasted about a year. I don't have to use much at all and I like the small tip so that just a little bit comes out. I just know that eye shadows used to crease and melt away on me by the end of the day and now it does not.

on 10/28/2013 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff actually does keep most of my eyeshadow on the eye for most of the day.

My skin isn't too oily but I will get a little here and there.

At the end of the day I still do have some creased eyeshadow that has migrated on the eyelid and a strip of non-eyeshadow skin where the crease in my eye is. But it is not very noticeable. This is still a pretty good product as it does MOST of its job well. Good packaging and gives you a great bank for you buck

on 10/25/2013 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

absolutely adore this! this is my first eye primer and it works so good! my eyeshadow usually crease in like 3 hours of using but when i use this, it stays all day long! i have a very oily eye lid btw ! love this product

on 10/18/2013 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My go-to eyeshadow primer for creaseless, phenomenal priming. Once I realized that this Too Faced primer offered all of the benefits I was looking for in an eyeshadow primer (no creasing, sufficient but lightweight coverage, etc.) I've stuck with it for the past 4 years. I often hear complaints about it being runny, which I have noticed when I first open a fresh tube, but have always been to alleviate by shaking and rolling the tube until product fully mixes. Would definitely recommend to others.

on 10/12/2013 11:57:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the worst eye primer I've ever tried! It's cheaply made & packaged. It's a complete waste of money. I wear Estee Lauder double wear foundation, this primer actually took off my foundation! Now for you ladies who wear double wear, you know that its a higher end good quality foundation that's not easily removed. I used the smallest amount of this & it just cut right through my foundation. It was oily and just gross.. I will stick with urban decay.

Note: Shake this primer before use, otherwise oil will squirt out first!

on 10/12/2013 8:39:00 PM

I think this eyeshadow primer is okay but for me it doesn't last as long as UDPP.

on 10/10/2013 12:38:00 AM

I'm not sure about this. I purchased this yesterday because everyone raves on about how good it is. I'm still testing it out and so far so good. But why is this so runny?! It's seriously like water. I've tried shaking it and rubbing the tube in my hands to combine the mixture but still no luck. I'm reading that you just have to wait it out until you reach the good stuff but it's seriously wasteful!

But on the upside, this stuff does what it claims to do. Your shadow will stay put and look way better than it would without a primer at all. Creasing seems to be nightmare for everyone but I've really had any creasing issues to begin with. Before this I was using face of Australia eyeshadow primer and this creased like mad the second you put it on. As it's a lot like MAC prep+prime (texture wise), all it really did was make the eyeshadow "stick" to your eyelids. I would just pat the eyeshadow down over the crease and then blend away. And it would stay perfect for the rest of the day. My only issue with my face of Australia primer (or any other primer with similar texture) is that it can be quite difficult to work with. And I don't like the idea of pulling at my eyelids just to put it on. The too faced shadow insurance is a dream to put on! And it feels lovely too.