Prescriptives Foundation brush

4.5

on 10/15/2001 11:20:00 AM

I purchased this brush a long time ago and just couldn't get used to it. I re-purchased it to give it another try and now it's sitting in my medicine cabinet. If you can get the hang of using this brush it is wonderful for applying foundation or cream blush. I wear my foundation all over, I can't just spot check, so I found it took me too much time to use it compared to my latex sponge.

on 9/28/2001 10:24:00 PM

I am sooo glad I bought this. Thought it would be weird to get used to, but not at all. so soft, and makes your makeup go on so much smoother and gives a soft, dewy finish....definite YES!

on 9/28/2001 2:30:00 PM

The concealer brush is equally good

on 9/22/2001 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I've only had this brush for 2 weeks but I absolutely love it! My friends & family had been telling me that my foundation wasn't blended well, so I went in search of a better way to apply it, and this it it!! I use it with the cream foundation & it blends perfectly. I was so impressed that I didn't ask the price. $30 is more than I usually spend for something like this, but if it lasts as long as the other reviewers say, it will be worth it in the long run.
UPDATE 9/15/08 - I still have this same brush I bought 7 years ago & it is just like the day I bought it - I have definitely gotten my money's worth!

on 9/8/2001 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Everytime I had a MA put foundation on me @ the Px counter, they always used the foundation brush. I always thought it was just a gimmick, until I realized how well-blended the foundation looks everytime. Now I use it almost everyday, and I am absolutely in love with it.

on 9/2/2001 7:13:00 PM

I can't live without this brush! I've own this brush for 2 years now, use it almost everyday (if I wear makeup that day), and I wash after every use. The hair stays soft and intacted, just the right firmess to apply liquid or cream foundation with ease and give me the most flawless, polished look.

on 7/29/2001 2:15:00 AM

I love my foundation brush! It helps me to apply my foundation evenly and doesn't soak up alot of product the way that sponges do. I think it's a little pricey at $30, but now I don't need to buy individual foundation sponges.

on 7/14/2001 1:44:00 AM

One of the best foundation brushes out there. It makes it very easy to blend the foundation without streaking.

on 6/4/2001 8:14:00 PM

Do you want flawless skin? Do you use a liquid or cream foundation? Do you have sensitivities to latex or those foam sponges? Maybe you've heard about foundation brushes but were afraid to ask. Fear no more! Px's foundation brush is a fabulous tool for applying foundation. At around $25, it's not the cheapest brush around - but if you take care of it... it lasts a lifetime! Why use a foundation brush? Because you can't get an even application with the fingers - as you spread foundation with fingers, it mixes with the oils and dead skin on your fingers - giving you a very uneven look if you look close enough. Applying foundation with a sponge is a good idea - but the sponge soaks up more than 1/2 of the product - what a waste! And sometimes the sponge irritates sensitive skin. So here's where Px's foundation brush works the best -- it gives you a very even application, with almost no waste of your (expensive) foundation. I love Px's foundation brush so much I own 2 of 'em!

Popular Makeup Brushes