April 17, 2014 | 1966 users online

Brows - Cover Girl - Brow and Eye Makers

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2003 7:10:00 PM More reviews by qtcao

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I guess I just prefer powder for my brows. I found that this pencil makes them too fake and drawn in. The brown was too dark and the light brown too orange. They color went on kinda waxy like eyeliner. I'd rather spend a little more for a quality dept store one like Lancome or Shiseido's which have more of a powdery quality to them.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2003 4:26:00 PM More reviews by smiles78jt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This pencil is perfect for the brow. I wouldn't use it for my eyes because the lead is really hard and will pull on your lid. It's a great price and will last for months or even years.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2003 8:09:00 PM More reviews by carinbebegirl

yuck! i don't like this. it hurts my eyes. DO NOT USE AS AN EYELINER. the color doesn't even come out. you can use it on your eyebrows but it still sucks. do not waste your $2. stick with urban decay. haha.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2003 3:58:00 AM More reviews by 405hung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am a Asain and I found the dark brown works well with my sparse eyebrow. Most eyebrow pencils are too dark or too light( especially in the pictures)for Asian.
**Remeber to put extra loose powder before you draw--it gives a natural look.**

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2003 8:10:00 PM More reviews by dianaelaine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the only brow product I have found that has a color light enough for my brows, and it is super cheap.

I couldn't live without it!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2003 3:43:00 AM More reviews by ComplexCorrigan

I got this product in "Midnight Brown." I think that it is really, really hard to find a brow pencil that is going to match my brows exactly, but this comes close. I have really dark brows, but the hair is thin and fine so I need a pencil to help a little. The pencil is pretty hard and I think that is good because it makes it easier to apply it with light strokes. Some brow pencils are too soft and the color comes off too dark and looks obvious and greasy. I think that this is as good a brow pencil as any out there. Finding a brow pencil that will please everyone will never happen because everyone is so different and has their own preferences. Give this one a shot -- you may end up liking it (and if not it is very inexpensive so you won't have lost a lot of money.)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2003 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Shells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I hate this and I ended up throwing it away. It was just useless. I think the shade I got was honey blonde, medium blonde, something like that. It was too thick and waxy and did not even come close to matching my brows. It looked terrible. Do NOT attempt to use this as an eyeliner, like CG recommends. It will pull, tug, and STILL not leave any kind of visible line. I will not make the mistake of buying these ever again, even though InStyle DID say that they're a favorite of celebrity makeup artists. Please.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2002 12:56:00 PM More reviews by ancient_egyptian22

I wasn't really impressed with this pencil, it was just a plain old boring pencil to me. The dark brown I got for my dark brown eyebrows didn't match at all, and it went on too thickly and was hard to make exact. Not exactly the best eyeliner either. It was mediocre. (Shade: midnight brown)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2002 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

This is a cheap, user friendly brow pencil. I love my Estee Lauder brow pencil, but this is a great alternative for a bolder eyebrow, not as soft as the Estee Lauder, you just have to remember to blend, blend, and blend!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2002 3:37:00 AM More reviews by curly_q_cutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not a big fan of this. It was a little hard to apply...it just wouldn't come off onto my lid! But I was happy that it came with a sharpener.