August 21, 2014 | 1871 users online

Brows - Cover Girl - Brow and Eye Makers

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 12/15/2003 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Stephanie311

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I hate the Cover Girl brow pencils! They are hard and dry...so hard that I can't get any color out of them at all. I will never buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2003 2:05:00 AM More reviews by LaLaLemmon

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyebrow pencil isn't harsh but looks very natural when applied with short strokes. Lasts long!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2003 9:57:00 AM More reviews by kelly0706

I bought this in Soft Brown and love it! I've been searching for a brow pencil since Revlon discontinued the color I have been using for years. All the brown pencils I've tried are either too dark or have a reddish tint to them which I hate and looks fake on my brows. I would not use this as a liner, it's not soft enough, but works great for my really thin, short brows. Price can't be beat, a little over $3.00

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2003 12:19:00 AM More reviews by vze3bn2k

I've this in Midnight Brown, a dark brown color. I've been using them for almost 5 years and always come back for it. Of course, I do try others meanwhile. I'm an asian with dark brown (or blk for some people), this CG eyeliner color match me perfectly and make it look so nature (I've tried blk which made me look completely like a goth kid lol). I agree that it could make your brows look so fake sometime and it might fade easily. I've oily skin, for me, I use oil blotting paper when needed, so 8 hours later, I could see my brows clearly still. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2003 12:04:00 AM More reviews by GonnaBeARockStar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have these eye brow pencils in light/soft brown. I've had them for about 3 years!! They last forever! I'm not even through one yet. They work pretty good for filling in the end part of the brow, but it will come off if your really oily and rub your eyebrow alot. I found that it works better when I put face powder over my eye area first. THis was really cheap too. Oh yea, don't bother using this as an eyeliner, you'll just get hurt.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2003 7:10:00 PM More reviews by qtcao

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I guess I just prefer powder for my brows. I found that this pencil makes them too fake and drawn in. The brown was too dark and the light brown too orange. They color went on kinda waxy like eyeliner. I'd rather spend a little more for a quality dept store one like Lancome or Shiseido's which have more of a powdery quality to them.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2003 4:26:00 PM More reviews by smiles78jt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This pencil is perfect for the brow. I wouldn't use it for my eyes because the lead is really hard and will pull on your lid. It's a great price and will last for months or even years.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2003 8:09:00 PM More reviews by carinbebegirl

yuck! i don't like this. it hurts my eyes. DO NOT USE AS AN EYELINER. the color doesn't even come out. you can use it on your eyebrows but it still sucks. do not waste your $2. stick with urban decay. haha.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2003 3:58:00 AM More reviews by 405hung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am a Asain and I found the dark brown works well with my sparse eyebrow. Most eyebrow pencils are too dark or too light( especially in the pictures)for Asian.
**Remeber to put extra loose powder before you draw--it gives a natural look.**

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2003 8:10:00 PM More reviews by dianaelaine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the only brow product I have found that has a color light enough for my brows, and it is super cheap.

I couldn't live without it!