Cover Girl Brow and Eye Makers

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/24/2004 5:29:00 PM

I can't quite say that I love this product, but I like it as close as you can get to loving it. The color matches my eyebrows perfectly (I would never even consider using them on my eyes) and it fills in the thin spots nicely and evenly. Plus, most of my girlfriends are surprised when I say that I even use a brow pencil. Very natural looking.
EDIT: I have since tried other products. I really like Sonia Kashuk ArchAlert. Having both the spoolie and the angled brush is a good idea.

on 4/23/2004 3:57:00 AM

This is my current HG of eyebrow pencils. I have been using these for a couple of years. I don't think anyone can deny these are horrible eyeliners, BUT they make great eyebrow pencils. Eyebrow pencils should be slightly hard so you can draw hairs in. Blending does seem to be a must with this pencil. Keep your pencil sharp too! I like using eyebrow gel to even out any harsh lines I draw funny. These pencils are also a great deal: you get two pencils that last you forever and you get two pencil sharpeners. Can't complain there.

on 4/4/2004 2:39:00 PM

My HG of eyebrow pencils. I cannot even tell you the number of years I have been using this product. This is the only CG product I buy again and again. The line is boring, but these are fantastic. No smudging, blend easily. You get 2 in a pack w/ a sharpener. They last a long time ( I don't sharpen frequently)

on 3/24/2004 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this pencil in soft brown for at least five years. It deposits just enough color for a natural look. The trick is to sharpen it every time you use it and to apply with short, light strokes. I don't use many drug store products, but this is one I come back to again and again.

on 12/28/2003 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I agree that this pencil is not silky/smooth, but you don't need a ton of color for your brows, just a few strokes and voila. But it cannot be used as eyeliner, it's dryish and hard for lids, don't use it that way. However, I found out that I can line my bottom lashline without any problems only when I need a soft look. Doesn't run and is very long lasting (water resistant). I have it in two shades, Midnight Black and Midnight Brown. I can't complain for the price. Good stuff.

on 12/15/2003 10:27:00 PM

I hate the Cover Girl brow pencils! They are hard and dry...so hard that I can't get any color out of them at all. I will never buy this again.

on 11/24/2003 2:05:00 AM

This eyebrow pencil isn't harsh but looks very natural when applied with short strokes. Lasts long!

on 11/22/2003 9:57:00 AM

I bought this in Soft Brown and love it! I've been searching for a brow pencil since Revlon discontinued the color I have been using for years. All the brown pencils I've tried are either too dark or have a reddish tint to them which I hate and looks fake on my brows. I would not use this as a liner, it's not soft enough, but works great for my really thin, short brows. Price can't be beat, a little over $3.00

on 10/29/2003 12:19:00 AM

I've this in Midnight Brown, a dark brown color. I've been using them for almost 5 years and always come back for it. Of course, I do try others meanwhile. I'm an asian with dark brown (or blk for some people), this CG eyeliner color match me perfectly and make it look so nature (I've tried blk which made me look completely like a goth kid lol). I agree that it could make your brows look so fake sometime and it might fade easily. I've oily skin, for me, I use oil blotting paper when needed, so 8 hours later, I could see my brows clearly still. :)

I have these eye brow pencils in light/soft brown. I've had them for about 3 years!! They last forever! I'm not even through one yet. They work pretty good for filling in the end part of the brow, but it will come off if your really oily and rub your eyebrow alot. I found that it works better when I put face powder over my eye area first. THis was really cheap too. Oh yea, don't bother using this as an eyeliner, you'll just get hurt.

Popular Brows Products