November 26, 2014 | 1818 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2009 7:06:00 PM More reviews by JessyxLin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great! Very easy to use and a little goes an extremely long way. It doesn't come with a brush, but you do not need to purchase a mac brush to get good results. I purchased a liner brush from walmart for about 4 dollars in one of the makeup isles. It also lasts a long time. I've had it for about 2 months and use it almost every day. I've barely made a dent!

Also, the staying power of this eyeliner is okay. I have oily eyelids so the corner of my eyes are constantly smudged and needs touching up within an hour. Perhaps if you didn't have greasy lids, this would be perfect for you!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2009 12:20:00 PM More reviews by marvin1

this product wasn't creamy or dark enough for me. I found myself having to dip the brush into the jar quite often to get an opaque black line. Even then sometimes it just wouldn't show up as deep black. For me the HIP cream liner in black works a lot better.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2009 11:06:00 PM More reviews by soopinkk

I love this eyeliner so much. I've been using it since high school because a friend gave it to me for my birthday, and I've been using it ever since. It gives the perfect line and I get many compliments on my eyeliner all of the time. I also got so many of my friends to use this because it's easy to use. I used to use a pencil, but it hurts my eyes, just rubbing it back and forth. With Fluidline, it goes on smooth and stays for so long. I never have a problem with it smudging which is awesome! I recommend this to anyone looking for a really good eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 11:02:00 PM More reviews by kim5061

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have found my HOLY GRAIL eyeliner. I honestly never want to use another eyeliner as long as I live. I was using L'Oreal HIP cream liner, and it is NOTHING compared to this! I've just tried it for the first time and I'm promptly getting rid of the HIP liner. Blacktrack is true black, it stays put, and best of all, is super creamy. Overall, it is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 7:50:00 AM More reviews by lightlessness

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am just as in love with this product as everyone else. I have oily eyelids and this is the ONLY product I have found that stays in place all day and still looks amazing. It is really easy to apply and dries quickly. One thing I haven't seen other people really raving about is how very little it takes and how long a jar can last. I use a tiny amount every day and I do very intense eye most days so it really has the ability to go a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2009 10:46:00 PM More reviews by definelove

This is not only my HG eyeliner, but my favourite makeup product of all time. The fluidline formula is creamy and glides on effortlessly. Prior to discovering this amazing eyeliner, I've always had trouble with smudging. I've tried many many types of pencil liners but they all just tend to smudge on me after a couple of hours. After I started using this, I never really started to have problems with smudging anymore. The only very small problem I have with this eyeliner is that the colour tends to fade away if I wear this for a longer time (around 10 hours+).. but I just like to carry some liquid liner around with me when I know I'm going to be out for the whole long day and reapply whenever necessary. I apply the fluidline with the 266 angled eyeliner brush, which is great because it follows the natural shape of your eye and creates a really nice line and wing. I cannot rave enough about this product. It was my first and favourite Mac product. I bought this about a year ago and I still have about 1/4 product left. The packaging is also very sleek (but so are all of Mac's product packagings). AMAZING PRODUCT!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2009 6:17:00 PM More reviews by mollymegan

I absolutely adore MAC fluidline. It applies really smoothly. I previously used MAC's liquidlast liner, but the fluidline lasts much longer, and stays on just as good! I line my eyes everyday, and i still have so much of this product left since december! It is quite pricey, but worth it as it lasts so long. I use the brush from the liquidlast liner to apply the fluidline, so i recommend any brush similar to this, or with a point (sorry, not an expert with the brushes! haha).

Would definately buy this product again and again..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 10:51:00 PM More reviews by 1enigma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

good product!
the price is alright. The packaging could be better, but it's a gel liner, so it can't be in a pump.
It smudges sometimes after application and although it gives me a dark colour, I use eyeliner a lot of it gets annoying when I gotta wash the brush everyday. Nothing wrong with the gel liner, but I definitely prefer the pencils!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Narslover95

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best eyeliner I've EVER used. Believe me when I say, I've tried my share.. but this is the richest INTENSE black eyeliner. Usually I'll have a ring around my eyes from the Technakohl and came home today and it hadn't budged. A MAC artist recommended this to me, so I decided to give it a try. Really glad I did, though.(:
REALLY pleased with this product. The amount and packaging is ADORABLE too. A 5 in my book!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Graphique

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

best eyeliner ever. i actually hate the wet eyeliner look, but this looks beautiful without being too much. stays in place all day and so on. just make sure to get a great brush along with it.