October 22, 2014 | 1907 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 11:02:00 PM More reviews by kim5061

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have found my HOLY GRAIL eyeliner. I honestly never want to use another eyeliner as long as I live. I was using L'Oreal HIP cream liner, and it is NOTHING compared to this! I've just tried it for the first time and I'm promptly getting rid of the HIP liner. Blacktrack is true black, it stays put, and best of all, is super creamy. Overall, it is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 7:50:00 AM More reviews by lightlessness

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am just as in love with this product as everyone else. I have oily eyelids and this is the ONLY product I have found that stays in place all day and still looks amazing. It is really easy to apply and dries quickly. One thing I haven't seen other people really raving about is how very little it takes and how long a jar can last. I use a tiny amount every day and I do very intense eye most days so it really has the ability to go a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2009 10:46:00 PM More reviews by definelove

This is not only my HG eyeliner, but my favourite makeup product of all time. The fluidline formula is creamy and glides on effortlessly. Prior to discovering this amazing eyeliner, I've always had trouble with smudging. I've tried many many types of pencil liners but they all just tend to smudge on me after a couple of hours. After I started using this, I never really started to have problems with smudging anymore. The only very small problem I have with this eyeliner is that the colour tends to fade away if I wear this for a longer time (around 10 hours+).. but I just like to carry some liquid liner around with me when I know I'm going to be out for the whole long day and reapply whenever necessary. I apply the fluidline with the 266 angled eyeliner brush, which is great because it follows the natural shape of your eye and creates a really nice line and wing. I cannot rave enough about this product. It was my first and favourite Mac product. I bought this about a year ago and I still have about 1/4 product left. The packaging is also very sleek (but so are all of Mac's product packagings). AMAZING PRODUCT!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2009 6:17:00 PM More reviews by mollymegan

I absolutely adore MAC fluidline. It applies really smoothly. I previously used MAC's liquidlast liner, but the fluidline lasts much longer, and stays on just as good! I line my eyes everyday, and i still have so much of this product left since december! It is quite pricey, but worth it as it lasts so long. I use the brush from the liquidlast liner to apply the fluidline, so i recommend any brush similar to this, or with a point (sorry, not an expert with the brushes! haha).

Would definately buy this product again and again..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 10:51:00 PM More reviews by 1enigma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

good product!
the price is alright. The packaging could be better, but it's a gel liner, so it can't be in a pump.
It smudges sometimes after application and although it gives me a dark colour, I use eyeliner a lot of it gets annoying when I gotta wash the brush everyday. Nothing wrong with the gel liner, but I definitely prefer the pencils!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Narslover95

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best eyeliner I've EVER used. Believe me when I say, I've tried my share.. but this is the richest INTENSE black eyeliner. Usually I'll have a ring around my eyes from the Technakohl and came home today and it hadn't budged. A MAC artist recommended this to me, so I decided to give it a try. Really glad I did, though.(:
REALLY pleased with this product. The amount and packaging is ADORABLE too. A 5 in my book!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Graphique

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

best eyeliner ever. i actually hate the wet eyeliner look, but this looks beautiful without being too much. stays in place all day and so on. just make sure to get a great brush along with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2009 5:07:00 PM More reviews by RazorBladeKiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. I was on the search for a very black liner. And this stuff is as black as it gets. I use it on the upper and lower lash line and it stays put for hours. I use it with a fine eyeliner brush. Better precision than an angled brush in my opinion. It might take some getting used to if youre not used to gel liners but its worth trying.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2009 2:58:00 AM More reviews by CathFitz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product. I will never go back to the pencil again! My only complaint is that is does smear if you touch it, even slightly. However, the color, if untouched, does stay put all day long. It even stayed on during a workout (I forgot to take it off). It does create an amazing line. I totally recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2009 12:15:00 AM More reviews by xmizlynnax

This is my HG eyeliner. It is my FAVORITE eyeliner. It applies smooth, even, and lasts all day. I have oily lids and it does not budge. Of course it's easier to throw a pencil in the bag and line my eyes on the go because I'm always in a rush, but what's the point when it fades away or shows up creasy by the end of the day? No matter what I spend an extra minute or two to apply this eyeliner on with a brush and it looks fabulous all day into the night. Once you get the hang of the application it's a piece of cake. It's so easy to achieve winged eyeliner or any other look. It lasts FOREVER too. There's plenty in the little pot and a little goes a long way. There are other gel liners out there but as far as I can tell this one is amazing so I won't bother to look elsewhere since I've found my HG. Oh and it doesn't dry out fast or at all really. Just cap it if your'e not using it!!