September 30, 2014 | 1803 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2009 6:17:00 PM More reviews by mollymegan

I absolutely adore MAC fluidline. It applies really smoothly. I previously used MAC's liquidlast liner, but the fluidline lasts much longer, and stays on just as good! I line my eyes everyday, and i still have so much of this product left since december! It is quite pricey, but worth it as it lasts so long. I use the brush from the liquidlast liner to apply the fluidline, so i recommend any brush similar to this, or with a point (sorry, not an expert with the brushes! haha).

Would definately buy this product again and again..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 10:51:00 PM More reviews by 1enigma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

good product!
the price is alright. The packaging could be better, but it's a gel liner, so it can't be in a pump.
It smudges sometimes after application and although it gives me a dark colour, I use eyeliner a lot of it gets annoying when I gotta wash the brush everyday. Nothing wrong with the gel liner, but I definitely prefer the pencils!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2009 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Nepheliad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I never wear eyeliner because no matter what I do, it smudges in no time. So, when I heard about this product I was very excited. Unfortunately, I was disappointed. It goes one very nice, and is easy to apply, but it smudges immediately although they claim it won't. Even if I don't put a lot, it smudges and still ends up on my lower lash line and transfers to the crease of my lid. I think I tolerated this product for months before I admitted it wasn't working. I have oily skin and had high hopes for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Narslover95

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best eyeliner I've EVER used. Believe me when I say, I've tried my share.. but this is the richest INTENSE black eyeliner. Usually I'll have a ring around my eyes from the Technakohl and came home today and it hadn't budged. A MAC artist recommended this to me, so I decided to give it a try. Really glad I did, though.(:
REALLY pleased with this product. The amount and packaging is ADORABLE too. A 5 in my book!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Graphique

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

best eyeliner ever. i actually hate the wet eyeliner look, but this looks beautiful without being too much. stays in place all day and so on. just make sure to get a great brush along with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2009 5:07:00 PM More reviews by RazorBladeKiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. I was on the search for a very black liner. And this stuff is as black as it gets. I use it on the upper and lower lash line and it stays put for hours. I use it with a fine eyeliner brush. Better precision than an angled brush in my opinion. It might take some getting used to if youre not used to gel liners but its worth trying.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2009 2:58:00 AM More reviews by CathFitz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product. I will never go back to the pencil again! My only complaint is that is does smear if you touch it, even slightly. However, the color, if untouched, does stay put all day long. It even stayed on during a workout (I forgot to take it off). It does create an amazing line. I totally recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2009 12:15:00 AM More reviews by xmizlynnax

This is my HG eyeliner. It is my FAVORITE eyeliner. It applies smooth, even, and lasts all day. I have oily lids and it does not budge. Of course it's easier to throw a pencil in the bag and line my eyes on the go because I'm always in a rush, but what's the point when it fades away or shows up creasy by the end of the day? No matter what I spend an extra minute or two to apply this eyeliner on with a brush and it looks fabulous all day into the night. Once you get the hang of the application it's a piece of cake. It's so easy to achieve winged eyeliner or any other look. It lasts FOREVER too. There's plenty in the little pot and a little goes a long way. There are other gel liners out there but as far as I can tell this one is amazing so I won't bother to look elsewhere since I've found my HG. Oh and it doesn't dry out fast or at all really. Just cap it if your'e not using it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2009 10:50:00 PM More reviews by xoxMISSYxox

LOVE LOVE LOVE this liner... its the only liner that will stay on my waterline!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2009 10:48:00 PM More reviews by pipsqu3ak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to for... well, just about everything. It stays on my waterline for the most part, stays on my actual lid, even without UDPP. Just lovely all around. My only regret is that it's $15 a pop. But actually, it's a great value because this sucker LASTS without drying out or changing in any way. I don't even remember how long ago I bought mine, and it's still over halfway full, and I use it pretty frequently.

I will absolutely be buying this again. Well, I'm actually going to be giving Coastal Scents's gel liner a try before deciding for sure. But I have a feeling there will be no contest.