December 21, 2014 | 1874 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2008 3:49:00 PM More reviews by missjasminnn

i love this mascara! it lengthens and adds volume to my eyelashes! it actually looks like i'm wearing faux lashes since my lashes are pretty small. the only cons about this mascara is that it smudges under my eyes and it sort of clumps that why i gave it a 4. but overall its great and i already bought my backup lol. but i am interested in trying diorshow...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2008 11:56:00 PM More reviews by aqualeah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I completely agree with Bee123.

Bee123 wrote:

"Personally I love this mascara and don't understand why so many people seem to hate it! It gives great volume with zero clumps. Plus I like how it's buildable so you can create a very subtle, natural look or go for something more dramatic. The best technique for using this mascara (and any other mascara for that matter) is to stroke it on in a "zig-zag" motion from roots to tips!"

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2008 4:28:00 PM More reviews by Glitched

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried to use other mascara's but keeping coming back to this one....I have long eyelashes as it is, so it makes them long, defined without looking too gloopy or cakey..the brush is a total plus & rare to find in other companies....love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2008 3:34:00 PM More reviews by bee123

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2008 3:15:00 AM More reviews by KelseyCashman

I love benefit products as they're all packaged so cutely. So when it was time to purchase a new mascara, naturally I chose to go for Benefit's Bad Gal Lash.
The big brush attracted me at first as it looked unique and I figured as the brush was huge, it would cover every lash with volume. It's not a horrible mascara...but definitely not good. It's fine at first, it does add a little volume but no length. The reason I'm giving this mascara such a low rating is due to all the SMUDGING. About an hour after application, if you look in the mirror, you'll have dark black smudges under your eyes. It looked like I had applied a thick uneven line of eyeliner below my lower lash line. It was horrible. I tried to fix it by applying concealer over it (whenever I was out and couldn't redo my make up) cos it was really expensive and I didn't want to waste it but eventually I just got fed up and binned it.
I'd never purchase this again. ever.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2008 11:35:00 PM More reviews by darina18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

ok mascara not bad but not great either. found the brush that little bit too big for my liking and i do like a big brush but this is enormous! gave a nice effect but found the formula very dry so would be an expensive habbit to persue. much better cheaper alternatives out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2008 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Meltie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not too impressed. Found the wand too large and the mascara went on very clumpy. even after using a seperating comb my lashes were a bit spidery looking. It seemed to dry out in the tube very quickly too. Didn't use it more than 3 times. Wouldn't buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2008 1:10:00 PM More reviews by summergal

This is one of the worst mascaras I have ever used. The tube is too bulky, the brush on the wand is too big, and the formula seems really dry. I don't see any drama, only for the racoon eyes I get after having this on for a few hours. I have never had a mascara smudge as bad as this one. I hate to waste the money, but in the garbage it went.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2008 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Underyourspell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's not the worst mascara i've used but definitely not the best. It doesn't make alot of difference to my lashes unless caked on! Even then it smudges and makes my eyes look wierd shaped? I usually love benefit cosmetics but this wasn't worth the money, and i wouldn't recommend unless wanting a very subtle lash look.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2008 12:01:00 PM More reviews by ctoscano620

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've wanted this product for a while. When I finally got it I was very excited and I immediatly used it. it makes my lashes very full and long, no clumping at all! My main concern though was if i put it on in the morning, by mid afternoon is if i rubbed my eye even a tiny bit, it was smudge like no other. The smudging wasn't even a sexy smudge it was more of a "dead" looking smudge. So even though it has made my eyelashes look beautiful, I can't say will be repurchasing another BadGaL Lash.