July 28, 2014 | 1693 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2008 10:34:00 AM More reviews by paulaz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this mascara! I received the mini as a gift and only used it once or twice and wasn't really impressed, but I recently revisited it and WOW. It just makes my lashes look so full and gorgeous! And they look natural, not spidery or clumpy. I personally have had no issues with smudging and I live in Florida. I just reordered another tube from Sephora. I never want to be without this mascara. It's the best I've tried in a very long time.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2008 6:55:00 AM More reviews by llyangel

I too think this mascara could be great, but it smudges so badly that I just can't use it. I love the packaging. The brush wand is great and my eyelashes look great when freshly applied - but don't even think about blinking!!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2008 10:34:00 PM More reviews by ecart1

This mascara would be absolutely amazing if it weren't for the fact that it smudges. The wand is a perfect size, application is easy, the mascara itself is the perfect consistency (not too dry, not too liquidy) and it really does work--upon application, my lashes look FABULOUS, full, long, perfectly separated...and I am definitely not blessed with good eyelashes naturally. However, a couple of hours into the day I look like I've been out all night, gotten wasted, and not washed off my eye makeup. Benefit, change your formula, your product is almost perfect!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2008 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Lveangel86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

People who live in humid/warm climates: Do Not Purchase. After an hour of applying (1 coat), a friend let me know that I had mascara all over my eye area. I couldn't believe it since this was not a cheap mascara. Even the $1.99 nonbrand mascara I bought at the discount store doesn't smudge like this. The only thing I like about the mascara was the wand because its huge and it coats and separates each lash but its useless if the mascara is going to smudge all over your face

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2008 3:30:00 PM More reviews by SaraES

I found the wand difficult to manoeuver, and could never seem to reach my outer lashes without getting the mascara on my eye lid. Otherwise, I'd say it's pretty good but not any better than cheaper brands!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2008 11:10:00 AM More reviews by gagirl08

I got this as part of the "Lash Stash" from Sephora and maybe they are just all dry or something but I found that it took me several coats before I could even really see it on my lashes. I will give it another chance, but the brush was huge and I couldn't coat all of my lashes adequately. I really love my Dior black out the most anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2008 10:18:00 AM More reviews by sDoodle

I have nothing but good things to say about this mascara!! I recently bought my first tube a month or two ago, and I'll never buy another mascara, I swear it!! It has a GIGANTIC brush that really gets the mascara on your lashes, and it makes them really pop! The color is super black, it has never clumped or run on my face, and the look is dramatic and sexy...just what I want in my daily mascara! Perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2008 2:50:00 AM More reviews by pdmum3

This was my every day mascara for about a year. I think its great, it makes lashes look full and natural. i've just found something better for me (too faced lash injection). This mascara is a nice black colour, the wand is big and it took some getting used too, but now i prefer it. This really thickens without looking clumpy. The only problem i found with this mascara is that on hot days it would leave black smudges under my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2008 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Doireann

I used to really like this product. The first couple of times I used it I really loved the coverage it gave on my lashes. Was nice and thick and dramatic.However, after a couple of weeks it has become clumpy on the brush, impossible to put on, panda eyes, the works really! I know it is not out of date yet as I only got it in May and to be honest I am so disappointed that it has aged so poorly. Surely something which is quite expensive should last better.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2008 12:05:00 AM More reviews by vs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this mascara. It really has a dramatic effect on my short, straight, sparse black eyelashes; it makes them look full, long, and thick. I have slept in this mascara before and have had minimal smudging. Despite trying other mascaras, I always come back to this one. That being said, I really don't think that mascara is an item for which reviews are useful, because the way it wears is so dependent on your own skin type/oiliness etc. I raved about this mascara so much that my sister-in-law ran out to buy it -- and gave it to me two days later. Even though I can wear this mascara for twenty-four hours and still look good, she had crazy smudgy racoon eyes after only a few hours! All I can say is go to Sephora, apply the sample, and wear it for a day before you make a decision, because that's the only way to really know which mascara will work well for you.