July 25, 2014 | 1986 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2003 11:18:00 AM More reviews by maddy16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this product. Last forever and create a wonderful glow on the skin. I have been using this for about two years. It gives my skin a great natural glow and blends really well. I have normal skin, and this product does not make me look to greasy. If you are looking for the subtle sheen these models on the magazine covers have try this. I promise you will love it!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2003 5:05:00 AM More reviews by dibble

This is fantastic. It is a baby pink highlighter which gives a lovely finish around eyes especially. Use it with eye bright pencil for really beautiful eyes. Love it- though the packaging is a little impractical. D.xx

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2003 6:00:00 PM More reviews by catgoddess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It has a nailpolish-like bottle and application. It's easy to use and blends well. A very light pink color that blends very well. Although I prefer powder highlighters, this is accually pretty good.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2003 5:20:00 PM More reviews by reynoldskl

I think the packaging is cute and it really does highlight my cheek bones. It's the best highlighter that I have come across by far. For an extra shimmery look add a little layer of BeneFit Dandelion on top - georgeous!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2003 1:24:00 PM More reviews by eka8098

I love this!
The packaging is cute, reminds me of nail polish! Put it on my cheeks and the bridge of my nose. I only use a small amount of this each day, so it lasts a long time. Would recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2003 11:11:00 AM More reviews by laurenliz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i like this product, but dont use it that much. its nice to have on hand and give a pretty glow to the face if you put it on over your blush. ive used it on my eyes a little but mostly on my cheeks. its a little goopy on the brush, i mostly just dab it on my fingers to put it on.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2003 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

This comes in what looks like a nail-polish bottle, the brush as well. (cute packaging). It is a shimmery light pink-pearl colored highlighting fluid. I like to use it on my cheekbones, centre of my nose, brow-bone, ect. Works great as a highlighter, not too shimmery as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2003 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Mountst

For more glow than J-Lo, look to High Beam! Place onto the browbone, cheekbone, slightly on the forehead and down the centre of the nose for a magazine-like illuminated finish that's subtle but makes all the difference. Mix with Benetint for sure fire cheekbone power! Definitely a unique product that deserves a place in all makeup bags.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2003 2:49:00 PM More reviews by gambitlizard

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

High Beam is a pink pearl coloured shimmer highlighter. It looks very subtle on my PPP skin. I really like this product. The application is easy and the results are nice. It leaves the skin looking dewy, glowy and soft. A super subtle highlighter that really makes a difference.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2003 12:34:00 PM More reviews by lizzieh

Highbeam is a creamy pinky highlighter, which i use on my brow bone, cheek bones and sometimes a teeny tiny amount down my nose. Its a bit like mac strobe cream but brighter. I like it, but dont really use it much. Al little goes a long way, so i'll have this forever