BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

on 12/8/2003 2:17:00 PM

I bought this like 2 years ago
and it's been kinda sitting in a drawer for a while. It's an ok product if i dont use a lot of it.
minimal amounts. also i use it once in a blue moon or it may cause break outs. i wouldnt buy this again simply because to me it's not worth the price.

on 12/6/2003 10:14:00 PM

This is an okay highlighter for brow and cheek bones. It works best on brows over a light shadow, but I would recommend just buying a white or light pink, shimmery shadow to put on brow bones (alone) instead. I wouldn't buy this again, it was too expensive for what I got.

on 11/25/2003 1:57:00 PM

This stuff highlights your eyes and makes them look big and bright! I like the packaging a lot. It works the a lot like Clinique Touch Base for eyes in Petal Shimmer, but High Beam goes on easier and stays on longer. Also,it works a lot better than Revlon skin lights highlighter, which are terrible! I will buy again when I run out.

on 11/25/2003 6:14:00 AM

This product is exremely versatile. You can wear it how you want and where you want it. You can tone it down by mixing it with your foudation and then applying powder, you can put it directly over your makeup. It is very hydrating so it's perfect for dry skin. it can be used to lighten up foundations and tinted moisturizers in the winter months when our skin is dry. It can be mixed with Benetint and it looks awesome with Dandelion over it. Benefit highlighting creams come in two shades for different complexions. High Beam is luminescanr and has a silverglow to it. For olive skintones or if you just like it, there is also moonbeam, which is irridescant. It has a golden pink shimmer to it. So its all a matter of taste. They can also be used in all of the "kiss me" spots, like the shoulders and the neck. These are my favorite highlighters because they are subtle. You look naturally radiant, not like you have on highlighting cream.

on 11/24/2003 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the best highlighting lotion I've tried. Looks dewy, like healthy moisturized skin!

on 11/20/2003 2:45:00 PM

It gives a fresh glow and you can use it anywhere you want to sparkle.

on 11/17/2003 5:32:00 PM

This is the finest liquid highlight I've ever sampled. It looks pearly and pink in the bottle, but goes on as dewy and sheer on skin. It never felt greasy or thick. It didn't dry into a paste over my MU either. I'd love to get some for myself one day if possible!

on 11/9/2003 12:57:00 AM

This provides a delicate, pink sheen no matter where you apply it. I have used it as a highlighter on my cheeks, face and eyes. It is never over the top and creates just the right amount of glow.

on 11/3/2003 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Great on tan skin- use with Hoola bronzer!

on 10/10/2003 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this product! I have medium brown skin and this product brings out the pink and gold highlight in my skin tone. I would buy this again despite the price.

Video Reviews & Tutorials