September 18, 2014 | 2105 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2003 10:16:00 AM More reviews by trish575

I have very long eye lashes and extremely sensitive eyes. This is the only mascara that addresses both issues. I find that after using this, my lashes are well-separated and very curly. I only use it on my upper lashes. My boyfriend always tells me that my eyes look amazing after I use this stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2003 11:08:00 PM More reviews by cygnet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This use to be the only mascara that I used until I tried others, and was able to compare. I always curl my eyelashes because they are pretty straight, and then apply mascara, but as soon as I put on Definicils, my eyelashes straighten out completely. I also found that it flaked all over my face (I use to think it was normal :|). I've found other mascaras that can hold the curl better, and won't flake.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2003 3:25:00 AM More reviews by JayJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After years of searching for mascara that wouldn't clump or flake on me, I think I've finally found something that works properly. I bought this in Hong Kong ($95HK or $12US), and have been using this on a virtually daily basis ever since. Suitable for daytime or nighttime wear depending on the # of coats you apply, you have to be careful to wipe off the excess from the brush before applying. A great mascara, will definately repurchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2003 11:30:00 PM More reviews by sooyoungkim

I put a GWP sample up for swap and was shocked at the immediate response so I used one of the two I had (I had no intention of trying either one, as I had completely given up on mascara, having spent several hundred dollars on many tubes and never failing to get racoon eyes within a couple of hours) and left for the office at 9:15a.m.
After a long, stressful day which included assisting my chef in a tiny kitchen that cranks out leg of lamb and steaming platters of roasted mussels... NO SMUDGES. Amazing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2003 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Wendy_S

Usually I don't wear mascara, but I heard some raves from a friend, so I bought this *just in case*. I tried it the other day and I don't like it. My lashes looked very clumpy and fake. It *did* seem to lengthen quite a bit, to the point where it annoyed me because they hit my glasses every time I blinked. That's not a good thing for me, but for girls with shorter lashes, this definitely seemed to lengthen well. Overall, I give this one two thumbs down and I wouldn't repurchase. I have to comb through my lashes after every application to get a decent look and I don't have the patience for that at this price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2003 1:27:00 PM More reviews by HeavensAngel9227

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG mascara (I use the GWP formula). It does such a beautiful job of separating, defining, and lengthening my lashes and it holds a curl very well. It doesn't smudge, budge, clump, or produce a "spider" effect on my lashes and it lasts the whole day. Love, love, love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2003 6:43:00 PM More reviews by faeryglitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i loooove this mascara! after looking at shamrocked's pics i had to get it! and let me tell you, my lashes look just like hers when i put this stuff on! it's gives me incredibly sexy "bedroom" eyes. sooo expensive but worth it since no other mascara has done what this does for me. my hg!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2003 11:12:00 PM More reviews by laurarvt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my very favorite mascara that I always go back to. Best I've ever used. Awesome stuff.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2003 2:34:00 AM More reviews by shriekingviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this and was eager to try it after all of the rave reviews. After trying it, it seems like a pretty good mascara, but definitely isn't for me. I thought it lengthened and separated my lashes incredibly well, but it did nothing to make them look less thin or sparse. If anything, the definition almost seemed to make my lashes' sparseness even more obvious. So if I had thick, fantasy lashes, maybe this would be the mascara for me, but since I don't I think I'll just pass.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2003 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Rrredplumm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I did not like this product at all. It made my eyelashes look messy and clumpy, and it was hard to apply. It just didn't want to go on smoothly. I love Lancome products, but I would *not* recommend this mascara.