Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

This stuff is really nothing special. It isn't a bad mascara, but there are a lot of drugstore versions that are way better. Plus, I hated the brush, impossible to use. And it's pretty clumpy.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

OK - This Stuff is AMAZING!!! HOLY GRAIL, BABY!!! (1 of 2)

First: You MUST comb through your lashes - but if you are a member on this site - you should already know that with ANY mascara... This mascara does not require much combing at ALL - it actually separates rather well (hence the defining effect it claims). If you apply it correctly...it looks fantastic! I actually am torn between this and Diorshow ...I use Lancome Defincils every day and Diorshow for week-ends, nights, and special occassions to balance. Great Stuff...

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I got this in one of those 'gift with purchase' things and I have never tried Lancome before - so i was pleasantly surprised with the quality of this mascara. I am always searching for a mascara that does it all, and I think i have found it! very pricy - but i may just breakdown and purchase it, will try it for a week to make sure the love is still there!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Just recieved this today, and I love it! It's amazing, made my lashes feathery, long voluminous and lovely. Would definatly recommend!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This did NOTHING for me. Oh wait, yes it did...it smudged, clumped, and generally made me look like a raccoon. I rarely have trouble w/other mascaras so I don't know what the deal is and for the price..no way!

I just don't get the fuss over this overpriced dud of a mascara. Doesn't thicken, adds very little length, and even the black color isn't really very black, its more of a grey-black, so this mascara doesn't even add much color.

grrr i thought this wud be worth it based on the raves here but truthfully i think this is just like illegal lengths. its wet but doesnt give me any volume n only a bit of length. this is going back to the counter definitely it was a waste of money
sidenote: i have dark, reallyy short n sparse lashes so i need a really dramatic mascara this mascara is okay for ppl with nice lashes i gess

I always get this as a gift with purchase, so I've never actually had to buy it. I heard it's really expensive though.
Overall, this is one of the best mascara I've ever tried. The application is smooth, doesn't clump and gives your lashes the curl, length and thickness you've always wanted. However, I did notice that after a couple of hours of wear, it does smudge and leaves a dark "smokey" shadow underneath your eyes.
I don't think I'll ever buy this product because of its outrageous price, especially since it's something you have to throw away after 3 months anyway.

I absolutely LOVE this product. This is one of the best mascaras I have tried. The brush is so amazing, it coats my lashes and makes them MILES LONG, thick, and luscious. Yet, the formula is pretty smooth and moist, so it doesn't crust and create spider lashes. Only downside is the price. I usually buy lowends so I can afford to throw them away in a while, but after this GWP, I'm buying the real thing on this.

I love this mascara! It goes on mostly non-clumpy, looks great, and doesn't flake or smear. I've noticed that when I take off my makeup there isn't a lot of mascara on the wash cloth. I think this means that I'm getting the look I want with less product. I started using a sample that was in a GWP, but am now using the full size version. Love it.

Popular Mascaras