BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

on 10/4/2008 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

It seemed promising at firstÖ

PROS: (1) separates my lashes beautifully (2) I did like the soft feathery look this mascara gave my lashes. (3) applies smoothly.

CONS: (1) smudges very easily! Give it 4-5 hours and Iím sporting a racoon look. (2) does not give my eyes that volume impact it promises

For $25 (before tax) I was expecting amazing lashes, however I was very disappointed- my eye lashes looked very average compared to the ďbad Gal Lashí look it promised. The big brush is only compensating for itís lack of extreme volume lash performance. This mascara may work for someone with short small lashes, but it definitely does nothing for those with normal- thick lashes.

on 9/29/2008 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Big Disappointment! This did nothing for me. Not worth the money. There are better mascaras out there that are much cheaper.

on 9/26/2008 1:15:00 PM

Horrible, did nothing for me.

Dried out like crazy1

on 9/25/2008 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got this mascara from one of those "surprise" packages, mine came will Dallas & Eye Bright. For the thickening & volume part, it does do it's job, I haven't got so much lashes so it helps BUT after a while, it does get sort of flakey, probably because it's not waterproof? And that's a major down side for me as I'm always accidentally smudging my eyes.. I've only worn it once and maybe that's why I didn't see best results first time. I got back home and noticed It had sort of melted on me and left black smudges below my eyes! Overall, it's a nice volumizing effect but I think I'd have to wear it over some waterproof mascara and see if that'll do the trick.

on 9/23/2008 9:43:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is THE mascara. the best bestest super besty ever for me! i don't care how much it costs. if it were $70 a tube, i'd still have to have it. the brush is big and fat, but not clumsy. the product is a perfect consistencty, and goes on so smooth and easily and doesn't stink. i never get clumps, and it makes my lashes look like they're a week long! by the end of the day my lashes are still soft and never brittle.
i really have never found anything better, or even close. this is my HG and one of my best friends as a product. even if i have decide to have a "no makeup day" i still brush this on and feel pretty.
thank Benefit!
xoxoxox

on 9/23/2008 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Well I've heard other people hype this up to heaven but remained somewhat skeptical. Thick, full lashes with one sweep? Are they for real? Yes is the short answer. One coat of this mascara is really all you need. As for two coats - whoa! The full on fake lashes effect takes hold for nights out. What else can I say? This does deliver the goods.

1 issue; As itís easier to remove my favourite mascaras I find that I donít go for BAD GAL as much as I used to.

on 9/22/2008 11:46:00 PM

This isn't a bad review, per se....
The mascara was great. My lashes were thick and long and gorgeous. The price, however, is outrageous now that there are DS contenders that are half the price (Maybelline Collasal Volume and Covergirl Lash Blast).

**EDIT**
I bought another tube of this (not sure what possessed me) and it stings my eyes like no other. One day at work my eyes were watering and blurry--not cute when you see clients all day long. Finally, I figured out that it was this mascara. I have never had a product do that to me....weird.

on 9/21/2008 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

THIS IS THE WORST MASCARA I HAVE EVER TRIED!!

I bought this at Sephora in th sample size for $9. This is going back asap...It felt like I was putting mascara on with a Sharpie Marker...EWWWWW!!! There was hardly any msacara in the tube and the brush was super big...It smelled weird and it did nothing to me eyelashes!! A waste of time and money!! Going back ASAP!!!

on 9/20/2008 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I like this as an everyday mascara. I haven't had a problem with smudging and it is easy to wash off (washes off when I was my face don't need to use eye make up remover) which I take to mean that it's easy on my lashes.

It's not super volumising or super lengthening but it does nicely finish a look.

I like wearing mascara, but worry about it being too heavy on my eyelashes for everyday. I've found this mascara suitable for my everyday use. Oomph without the heaviness.

Would repurchase.

on 9/20/2008 6:45:00 AM

I DO like this product... It does what it says- volume and length are great after you use this stuff. HOWEVER, it does seem to run on me. By the end of the day, it is smudged underneath my eyes! I'm not sure why because lots of people love it and I see why. It could be that I am greasy, or that the lotion I use for underneath my eyes causes the stuff ro run- who knows. Either way, I have had less smudging with cheaper products so I probably will not purchase again.

Popular Mascaras