Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

Good inexpensive lipbalms (around $3). Super cute packaging. They are moisturizing but definately do not last 8 hours. Pink punch is a nice light pink color when worn. I have pink punch, quenched, and peppermint - they all smell really good and go on smoothly.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I have the "pink punch" feels nice on the lips, does not last 8 hrs. As they say, has a pleasant smell, It doesn't go on too bright. It's nice.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I got the color "Pink Punch" I almost didn't buy it due to some bad reviews I had read. I'm glad I went ahead and purchased it. I really like it. It looks like a bright barbie pink in the tube but it doesn't go on as bright. It's the perfect amount of pink. I think Baby Lips are pretty moisturizing. I disagree with the 8hrs of moisture thing they claim. I alternate between this and regular ole chapstick. I think it works well especially since they have color to them. All the colors are very wearable. .

YUMYUM.
Honestly, it melts like BUTTAH. It just glides smoothly on my lips.
I went to Walmart & Target and they were sold out.
Finally, I went to Rite Aid and the last one was there.
(Shade= 20 Grape Vine)
Honestly, I thought this purple was too purple until I tried it on.
It feels like BUTTAH, it glides like BUTTAH.
buying again most def.
and my lips are pale all the time and so this really made my whole entire face look ALIVE.
and when people say it doesn't last long. I agree.
but more times to put it on.
AND HONESTLY.
i like EOS for their packaging but something about their lipthing is sorta smells plastic-y.
(order of how i dislike to like them: summer fruit, strawberry sorbet, lemon drop, sweet mint.)

yes. buy buy, bye ! again !

I really wanted to love this product, truly I did! It's not like I don't like it, but its not anything special. I purchased cherry me and both of the clear ones and was a little disappointed. The cherry one I liked the best, it had a great pop of color and beautiful sheen, but lasted a short time and did not really moisturize. The clear ones were the same, I get better results and the same shine from carmex. I'm not saying don't buy it, but don't be expecting anything too great

I have the, what I call, "Nicki Minaj Pink" gloss (in the Pink tube) because it is the pink the Nicki Minaj looks like she wears. And at first, I thought it would be too much, but it looks so cute and innocent on. I have fair skin with light freckles and the pink actually looked really pretty. I also have the Cherry Me one which is nice because if you put on a lot, it's almost like lipstick, but if you apply it very lightly, it is a nice shade that compliments the face. Can't wait to buy more!!!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My bestie got me this for Christmas in the bright pink color. I usually wear earth tones, but she took a risk and bought me pink. I LOVE IT. It inspires me to get away from my palette and try something different. I go for dramatic eyes, sheer blush, and bangin' lips when I wear this. It keeps my lips hydrated, and the color is great. Not too sheer, not too bold. Highly recommend.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Damn New Zealand, we don't have the tinted ones :(

I've tried Anti-Oxidant Berry and Smoothing Cherry, both are great and do the trick.
They work well as a base for lipgloss or stick.

I love that it contains SPF and smells good, not sure that I like the taste.

Granted, I only tried one color of this- cherry me. Still, it was bad enough that I would not purchase another shade, even the clear one. It's very oily to me, which I despise. The shade was very bright red and looked terrible on my light olive skin.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love these. It's a lip balm pretty much but they taste yummy, have SPF, and make your lips look and feel soft. If you have issues with dry lips then you do need something more moisturizing/ healing. But to maintain healthy lips and add a hint of color these are really nice. The packaging is cute and fun too, I love the contrasting color theme. Lip balm is a basic makeup item a lot of brands just don't do anymore so I was happy to see Maybelline release these.

Popular Lip Treatments