Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 1/1/2012 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I bought 2 of these, and really I don't think they are good balms. They wear off quickly, and my lips just did not feel moisturized. These are just hanging around the bottom of my gym bag, to be used when I can't find anything else.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I give just about every new lip balm on the market a shot, this one included. All I can say is "eh." I'm going to stick with QTica Intense Lip Repair. Been using it for 3 years and I haven't found anything else that comes close to its lasting hydration and the smoothness it gives my lips. Yes, it's about $7 a tube but one tube lasts at least 6 months.

on 1/1/2012 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought cherry me which looked fantastic on my lips. Now I'm not sure of anyone knows if the claims of this lip balm on the back of the package are actually true - I find this as another decent lip balm, and is honestly a bit overhyped. Everywhere I go, this product is sold out. I live in Canada and the price can be relatively high for one of these - as high as $6.99!!!! If I get the chance to I'd try other shades, but I find that cherry me is just another regular lip balm with a slight tint

I brought Maybelline's "Baby Lips Lip Balm" (tinted Lip Balm) a few months ago in the colour #pink punch. Im not usually a big fan of lip balms but I had heard great things about this product so I figured I would try it out!
The product itself is very moisturizing and the colour is very pigmented. I got quite a surprise when I first applied #Pink Punch to my lips because it is truly a bright pink colour. The colour is beautiful and I like the fact that it contains SPF so it will care for your lips on hot sunny days. The colour however doesn't stay on your lips for hours however when I use a lip scrub or baby toothbrush and exfoliate my lips it does stay on ALOT longer.
...
[Pros]
- Highly Pigmented
- Affordable
- Scented
- Contains SPF
- Moisturizing
- Packaging is secure
- Lasts approx 1-2 hours on my lips (May be different for other people)
- Comes in a selection of shades.
...
[Cons]
- Didn't last as long I expected
...
Overall I WOULD buy this product again, It smells good, feels good and I love how pigmented it is, Plus it was relatively inexpensive. I would love to try this product in other shades. I would recommend this product to others if they are interested in a tinted lip balm that truly protects your lips and cares for them.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I got this in the cherry flavour in my stocking at Christmas. I had heard many good reviews on this product so was very excited to try!

First, I'll outline the good things: this tastes and smells absolutely delicious! It also gives a nice amount of redness to my already pigmented lips (granted, my sister has the light pink and on my red lip, it looked awful!) and the packaging is nice, kind of like a lipstick where it twists up. It also applies very smoothy, and almost feels "creamy" on the lips. Is decent at moisturizing, but nothing crazy.

The main bad thing for me is that it's just a regular lip balm with a nice scent and pretty packaging. It's almost identical - in packaging, application and colour - to my Nivea Fruity Shine lip balm. And actually, the Nivea stays on a bit longer and I'd say definitely moisturizes better than Baby Lips. After about an hour, Baby Lips rubs off/evaporates/soaks into my lips, leaving them just as dry as before and a little bit red.

Overall, a decent product, but overhyped.

on 1/1/2012 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

i love this lip balm.

Pros:
very inexpensive. ($1.97 @ walmart)
spf 20
moisturizes lips
smells great!
smooths lips out

Cons:
comes off lips very easily

please post this as helpful if you think it was!

Ok seriously let's just admit it, the packaging is what totally sold you on these lip balms right? lol ok well for me it did, they are so cute! I have 4 different scents/colors and I love all of them. The pink punch IMO gives the best color pay off, but I didn't buy them for the color, more for moisture and they do make my lips feel great!

on 12/31/2011 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

Medium quality lip balm, did not seem to last very long at all. I like the sheer color of the colored ones, and I really like the mint tingle in the clear one, but not enough to repurchase.

on 12/31/2011 4:48:00 AM

I got the berry one. quite good. moisturize my lips enough.

buy again? maybe, too far. not available in indonesia,get mine at singapore

on 12/31/2011 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have two the purple one and quenched. I love the smell of both and I live the color pay off of the purple one. It feels great on the lips and looks great too! Some lip balms look way too shiny. But this one is the right kind of shiny. The lasting power isn't too strong but nothing where its become an issue. I would definitely recommend this product to any one who's looking for a great lip balm.

As far as the lip balm and its claim to make ur lips softer they do leave your lips a lot softer even my boyfriend has noticed.

Popular Lip Treatments