October 24, 2014 | 1727 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2011 12:21:00 AM More reviews by ADIOS_AHOLES

I don't have any of the problems I've read in the reviews for this fdtn. And I don't get it either. Mabye it's just their skin? Either way this is me; pale, sensitive, acne-prone, oily t-zone, redness, and overall a PITA to deal with. And even though I've got all of this, this is, by far, the best fdtn I've ever bought.

For one, it matched my skin PERFECTLY. I did go online to their website and took their questionaire before I decided on a color. It said I was a 125 but when I compared in store, I really was a 120. They looked similar, but 125 had a little more pink/red to it.

It also felt nice applying with just my fingers. The top of the bottle is small enough for you to top your finger over and tip upside down to get a small sized dot, which for me is enough to cover one side of my face. It's not heavy and definetly let my face 'breath' while not looking cakey. Since summertime is coming up this is def. a plus, but I would continue to wear this during the winter as well.

What I really don't get is how ppl are saying the staying power isn't great. The first actual full day I wore this had me hooked. I got up early, cooked all day in a hot kitchen (weekend bbq) and had a late evening with guests w/out the fdtn budging. I didn't use the Fit Me Pressed Powder but I did use Maybelline's Shine-Free Loose Powder. Needless to say w/my oily skin I thought this was awesome.

I hope that, if you're still reading this extensive review, will give it a chance. For under $7 at Walmart it's worth a try. Thanks for reading! :D

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2011 2:07:00 AM More reviews by swtNdsour

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Shade 325, FITS ME! I bought this product about a month ago & I am satisfied. Like any other beauty product that is sold at CVS, Walmart or Walgreens, It definitely has its downside, but .. with this foundation, if you find your correct shade, you'll love it. I do suggest you use this with a cosmetic tool because it can get messy and off-looking if you use your fingers. & Ladies, if you are acne-prone I don't suggest you use this b.c it'll look like you just put pancake batter over scrambled eggs. Anyway, to the product, its perfect for pictures and ever'day' wear but if you're planning on going out to a club or something, dont even think about putting this foundation on. When sweat drips off your face, your foundation will follow. It has a faint light flower smell to it too. I personally use this as a concealer and it blends seamlessly. Buy it, try it, love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2011 12:36:00 AM More reviews by esmeralduh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

im so mad i got the wrong shade but i love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2011 1:12:00 PM More reviews by dahopemister

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I picked up maybellines new Fit Me foundation for about $7.00 at walmart and have worn it everyday for a couple of weeks, so I thought I should put in my two cents! Despite all of the bad reviews for this product from oily skinned girls I find that although I am somewhat oily, this foundation fits me! For reference my skin is suuuuper pale, sensitive, oily in the t-zone, and acne prone with a bit of very light hyperpigmentation, and I chose the lightest shade (shade 110 i believe). This foundation lasts me all day and my skin remains oil free as long as I set it with a powder. It has not broken me out in the least and it blends seemlessly into my ghostly white complexion lol. The finish is dewy and satiny and feels moisturizing, so if you're looking for a matte foundation, this isn't the one. Although I haven't had whole lot of experience with foundation, in the past I have had alot of trouble finding a truly porcelain colour, usually I end up with a foundation too yellow or too pink so I'm very happy that I have finally found something that looks natural on me! The coverage is sheer to medium, perfect for covering up a few small blemishes as well as any other imperfections. In my opinion, maybelline fit me has alot of pros: has a truly porcelain shade, lasts all day, good coverage, feels natural like your own skin, contains sunscreen, reasonable price, and has beautiful high end looking packaging! I have yet to find a major flaw in this cheap drugstore foundation so it's safe to say that this foundation fits me! . Thanks for reading :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2011 8:17:00 PM More reviews by mistiff1983

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm surprised alot of people don't like this foundation, it's worked awesome for me. The shade fits my skin perfectly and it seems to last the whole day as long as i use a primer.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by e12345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product is alright, but I've tried better. It smells nice, which is good because I've had some weird smelling makeup before. It is very liquidy, slides off my face halfway through the day because I have a fairly oily face. But a dusting of powder on top when it dries for a couple minutes minimizes the shine. You have to pour it out, I usually just hold my finger still and put a line of makeup on it and use a brush to put it on. I'll be using this product and maybelline dream liquid mousse, which is alright as well, but I prefer Clinique's Stay-Matte when it comes to liquid makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2011 6:02:00 PM More reviews by clintonmichael

This works fine for me, I'm not sure why so many people have problems with it. Yeah, it's not perfect, but for $6 you can't really expect it to be. I use this when I'm not doing anything of importance that day and don't feel like wearing my studio fix fluid. It wears for a decent amount of time for me, but I also use two primers, so that might be why. I have an uneven skintone and am prone to breaking out and I never had a negative side effect but I get the coverage I want. the no pump is annoying, but again, $6, can't expect the world here. oh, and I'm an NW20 and the shade 120 matches me almost perfectly.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2011 7:43:00 PM More reviews by melissabeck10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I must say that I'm pretty disappointed with this product. The packaging looks really pretty and when first applied it blends smoothly, evenly and gives a super nice dewy look I also like that it has spf 18. However it does not give much coverage and does get pretty darn oily after about two-three hours. This product would be perfect for someone whose skin is on the dry side and doesn't need much coverage. Unfortunately I won't be repurchasing this foundation, just wasn't for me!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2011 2:31:00 PM More reviews by jen314

Wow, how did none of these colours match me?? The lightest one was too light, and the next shade up was too pink, then the next few shades up were all too dark. Beside the whole not being able to wear it because it doesn't match (or should I say, "fit") my skin, the formula was light. The staying power wasn't great but I didn't expect much, and the package could use a pump.

I would not recommend this to anyone with NC15-20 skin. But then again, I'm freakishly yellow so it is already a challenge to match me. Bah!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2011 1:09:00 PM More reviews by miamisparkle

This wore about four and a half hours on me. I'm glad it was only 5 dollars! It made my skin look crappy and splotchy as it faded.