April 24, 2014 | 1485 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by sskatygirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

FINALLY. A shade that truly works on my super fair skin tone.

I've tried every "true match" foundation out there, and have a drawer full of once and twice used foundations from every brand and type - including mineral makeup, mousse, liquid, powder, etc.

The closest I've come is Everyday Minerals powder, and it's still a go to for me. But I bought Fit a couple days ago on a whim, and it's perfect.

It's full coverage, which is great, because most that are meant to match skin aren't; they achieve a 'match' because they're so sheer (I'M LOOKING AT YOU, ALMAY). The liquid doesn't go matte, which is actually nice; I look a bit dewy when I'm done, and if I decide I don't like that, a bit of powder fixes it.

It blends very well with both of my HG blushes (one is a stick cream, the other is a liquid). There are no lines or marks from it, just flawless coverage for a fair skinned girl.

TL;DR: I look more awake, fresh faced, and have a lot less blending to do. It's versatile, fool proof, and lived up to its rep for this blonde haired (red now, lol), blue eyed, freckled and fair skinned girl.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2011 11:38:00 PM More reviews by airkitten2001

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wanted to like fit me, but the lightest shade was too pale for me and the second lightest was too orange. I compared my covergirl foundation (which is the only brand that hasn't irriated my skin with the exception of their eyeshadow) color and it seemed between the two shades- and CG classifies Classic Beige as a medium part of their spectrum. Maybe this will hang around for a while and be reformulated with more colors. (Fortunetaly I did not spend the money on it, Walmart had a promotion where they mailed a card with free samples of the shade bubbled onto a sheet and I tested quite a few.) Not for the palest of the pale, but not bad either.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by lovelydiva

As far as i read all the reviews, most of the ppl dont like this foundation. Dewy and oily and etc. This is only my opinion, i was interested to try this because of the color range. Most of the drug stores foundations have very limlted color range. The color suit me quite well..It's not as other said, it is way dewy and take a long time to settle. For me it's not. It's so blendable and settle and match to my skin perfectly. It leaves very soft finish. I use Mac Stippling brush and set with my clinique powder. I have no problem at all. I go to school under very hot sun..It has SPF 18, so i dont need to wear extra sunscreen so that my face less shine as you all know most of the sunscreens are greasy and makes you oily..i'm loving this at the moment...i recommend you to try this out.. nice budgeted foundation..

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by jbarba24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation is just OK. Nothing special to go running to the store. It is a light coverage foundation. The formula is really runny. Their is a pretty wide selection of shades. I was able to match myself pretty well. Which I was surprised!! If you are looking for a light coverage foundation that you don't want it to last all day then this is the foundation for you.I only wore this one day so I don't know the long term effects of using it. From my initial impression...I was not impressed and I am returning this product.

Pros:
Not too expensive
Feels really light on the face
Easy to blend

Cons:
Settles in
Long time to dry
Doesn't last too long

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Oliviabann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this stuff, it goes on smoothly doesn't leave lines, and it covers up everything, especially so if you add the concealer to it! The only thing I wish was different is I wish it didn't have Titanium Dioxide in it, so if I wear it too often I break out. Other than that, I have no complaints!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by eomona

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm a shade 315. First, everyone says this has very little coverage but I found that it had medium to almost full coverage on me. To be honest, I really wanted to like this foundation. However, this foundation leaves a VERY dewy finish that just drives me nuts. I tried to fix it a little bit with blotting powder, but to no avail: I still looked like an oil slick.

I will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2011 1:29:00 PM More reviews by MiniAndBoss

Pros:
- SPF 18
- super blendable
- light and soft texture
- good color selection / color match
- doesn't break me out

Cons:
- coverage is too light
- no oil control

Overall, I love this foundation for my skin in the winter when it's parched. This foundation is very moisturizing, and very blendable. The coverage is very light, which can be a con for me on days when my skin is more blotchy than usual. The coverage is slightly more than that of a tinted moisturizer. It does have a floral scent, which lingers for a while before it disappears, but it's by no means offensive to my nose. The color match is good, but not perfect. I got 220 for my NC30 skin, and it's just a tad bit dark. But if I blend carefully around my jaw, you won't be able to tell. I like this foundation, but on hotter days, this foundation does get oily and melt off my face. I will only use this in the winter months, and stick to my Revlon Colorstay for the summer.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by IBleedPink

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I tried this in color 350, which was the closest color I could find to my skin color. The product wasnít too heavy when applied, but I felt like it gave my skin a ghostly dew look (if that even makes sense). Overall I just didnít like the off coloring it gave my skin, so I returned it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2011 12:41:00 PM More reviews by jenina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Bought 115 and it was a good color match but this foundation is horrible for oily skin. By the end of the day I looked like an oil slick. I also felt like it emphasized pore size. Will not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by kiraty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really really really want to love this! I was drawn in by the packaging first. I bought the 115 which matches my skin PERFECTLY. It goes on really well with a brush (didn't try fingers or sponge). It has a light but buildable coverage. I didn't really need concealer with it at all, which is a first. Ultimately I had the same problem as many other reviewers - my skin got very oily by the end of the day. I have oily skin normally, but it was worse than usual. I also have a blemish which I'm hoping isn't from this product, but it may be :( I'm going to try it a few more times on days around the house, but I wouldn't buy it again. It would definitely be worth trying for someone with drier skin!