April 20, 2014 | 1813 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by jbarba24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation is just OK. Nothing special to go running to the store. It is a light coverage foundation. The formula is really runny. Their is a pretty wide selection of shades. I was able to match myself pretty well. Which I was surprised!! If you are looking for a light coverage foundation that you don't want it to last all day then this is the foundation for you.I only wore this one day so I don't know the long term effects of using it. From my initial impression...I was not impressed and I am returning this product.

Pros:
Not too expensive
Feels really light on the face
Easy to blend

Cons:
Settles in
Long time to dry
Doesn't last too long

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Oliviabann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this stuff, it goes on smoothly doesn't leave lines, and it covers up everything, especially so if you add the concealer to it! The only thing I wish was different is I wish it didn't have Titanium Dioxide in it, so if I wear it too often I break out. Other than that, I have no complaints!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by eomona

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm a shade 315. First, everyone says this has very little coverage but I found that it had medium to almost full coverage on me. To be honest, I really wanted to like this foundation. However, this foundation leaves a VERY dewy finish that just drives me nuts. I tried to fix it a little bit with blotting powder, but to no avail: I still looked like an oil slick.

I will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2011 1:29:00 PM More reviews by MiniAndBoss

Pros:
- SPF 18
- super blendable
- light and soft texture
- good color selection / color match
- doesn't break me out

Cons:
- coverage is too light
- no oil control

Overall, I love this foundation for my skin in the winter when it's parched. This foundation is very moisturizing, and very blendable. The coverage is very light, which can be a con for me on days when my skin is more blotchy than usual. The coverage is slightly more than that of a tinted moisturizer. It does have a floral scent, which lingers for a while before it disappears, but it's by no means offensive to my nose. The color match is good, but not perfect. I got 220 for my NC30 skin, and it's just a tad bit dark. But if I blend carefully around my jaw, you won't be able to tell. I like this foundation, but on hotter days, this foundation does get oily and melt off my face. I will only use this in the winter months, and stick to my Revlon Colorstay for the summer.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by IBleedPink

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I tried this in color 350, which was the closest color I could find to my skin color. The product wasnít too heavy when applied, but I felt like it gave my skin a ghostly dew look (if that even makes sense). Overall I just didnít like the off coloring it gave my skin, so I returned it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2011 12:41:00 PM More reviews by jenina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Bought 115 and it was a good color match but this foundation is horrible for oily skin. By the end of the day I looked like an oil slick. I also felt like it emphasized pore size. Will not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by kiraty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really really really want to love this! I was drawn in by the packaging first. I bought the 115 which matches my skin PERFECTLY. It goes on really well with a brush (didn't try fingers or sponge). It has a light but buildable coverage. I didn't really need concealer with it at all, which is a first. Ultimately I had the same problem as many other reviewers - my skin got very oily by the end of the day. I have oily skin normally, but it was worse than usual. I also have a blemish which I'm hoping isn't from this product, but it may be :( I'm going to try it a few more times on days around the house, but I wouldn't buy it again. It would definitely be worth trying for someone with drier skin!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2011 7:23:00 PM More reviews by brendacruz0709

I bought this product yesterday and I HATE IT already. When I first put it on i loved it, maybe because i saw myself in artificial lighting. Under atrificial lighting it gives off a dewy nice finish but once i came outside i looked cakey :/ im going to target today to return it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2011 6:31:00 PM More reviews by ohmisstolu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product, and bought it in shade 355. I applied it by spreading it evenly on my face with Ecotools Bamboo Foundation Brush and then blending it in with Ecotools Bamboo Bronzer Brush.
After I then applied MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural Powder .
Pros:
- the shade matched perfectly
- was a natural finish
- very easy to blend
- lasts a long time
- light/medium coverage
- wasn't heavy on the face
- affordable pricing

Cons:
- no pump
- if too much was used it could come off as oily

Over all I am keeping it as my everyday daily foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by terrasas2

I have very dry skin, but only on my mouth and cheek area and I have noticeable pores on my nose. This foundation was awful on my skin. At first I loved it because it made my skin look dewy. But after about 30 min it started to dry up and crack on my face and even worse it made my pores look insanely huge. I will never buy this again!