Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 7/31/2011 11:54:00 AM

I actually like this product. I have combination/oily, and acne prone skin. I bought the lightest skin tone; porcelain, 110, and it's pretty close. When I put it on, it went on yellow at first. I stippled it on, used the brush to blend it, and then ran my hand over my face it it was no longer yellow. It went on smooth, and lightly covered up red spots and imperfections. It did not break me out, at all, which I was shocked that it didn't. It lasts for a decent amount of hours as long as I don't sweat. It did not make my skin oily, which I am prone to. It smells nice, and it has an SPF, which is a must for my light skin.

on 7/31/2011 5:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have combo/acne prone skin with large pores and this foundation was perfect until it oxidized. Besides turning orange within a few hours It made my skin look so smooth, blended perfectly and didn't break me out. My skin is fair with a yellow/neutral undertone. I've tried mixing lighter foundations with it and nothing has helped. I'll just have to give up on this one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

OMG i hate this product =.= it broke me out and i have huge ZITS AND ANCES EVERYWHERE on my face. I'm really pissed. I got this during a sale for around $4 in walgreens but it still isn't worth it. I lost my receipt so i can't return it...... and i have oily skin not extreme its a mild case.

Normally love maybelline products affordable prices. But their FitMe foundation made me break out with cosmetic acne !! First time it has ever happened. So if you even have semi sensitive skin I'd do a patch test.

on 7/27/2011 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I really like this foundation. It's by far my favourite of all the other drugstore brands I use. The only cons are that it makes my skin look a little oily, but that's fixed with dabs of tissue, and that it makes the pores on the bridge of my nose look prominent. But it blends well, fits my skin tone perfectly (I am shade 315), and that it looks natural. :D

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I actually like fit me. I buy foundation and concealer alot and this is great if you have minor skin problems : )

on 7/27/2011 7:01:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This reminds me lot of Revlon PhotoReady, just without the 'light reflecting technology' (a fancy term for 'glitter'). I got this the other day in shade 220 along with a matching concealer and pressed powder. It was about $15 on special at Priceline, I think it's normally about $18. I found it has a really great consistency and blends into the skin perfectly, although I usually use a serum primer underneath this one has performed quite well without a primer as well. I have oily skin so I tend to stick to oil-free foundations, but this has been surprisingly great - no oiliness or breakouts so far. The only thing I don't like about it though is that it doesn't last the entire day, otherwise it'd be perfect!

on 7/24/2011 6:16:00 PM

I liked this foundation, i never buy a foundation twice in a row but with this one i did! It covers really well and just a tiny bit goes a long way! If you use too much you will look like a barbie so make sure to use a tiny bit at a time! I first bought it in shade 115 then in 120 because it was summer and my skin darkened! I recomend it and even after my friend saw what it does for me she wants it too. I am very specific about not looking cakey and trust me this didn't make me look cakey.

on 7/24/2011 3:49:00 PM

was going to give this a 2 but I decided to bump it up p because I really think this product could be the perfect thing for someone that's looking for a light weight, light coverage, affordable everyday foundation.

However, my skin does not afford me the luxury of such. :(

I picked this up at Wal Mart for like $7 in 110.

The pros: Very light weight, easy to blend, wears well for 5-6 hours inside.

The Cons: Does not cover or conceal redness, ance, or dark circles, makes freckles look ashy and dull, seems to accentuate dry patches.

Overall, if you want a nice, clean, dewy-ish finish and arent in need of major coverage this may work for you. I don't recommend it for anyone who needs really good coverage though. This shade had far too much pink in it for me which did nothing for my red trouble spots. And I didnt like the way it made my freckles look.

on 7/23/2011 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I have light brown skin that tends toward yellowness and have never found a makeup that matches as well as this product. My shade is 315, and since my skin tends to be dry, the dewy finish works for me. The coverage is fine and lasts most of the workday for me. Everytime I love a product this much it gets yanked or changed substantially.. So I will be stocking up on this. On the other hand, the Fit Me concealer in the darkest shade is too light and too thin. Oh well, can't win 'em all.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu