Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 6/29/2011 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool

I just bought this foundation yesterday but i can definitely say its pretty good worth what you pay for. Alot of people are complaining about how it doesnt stay and what not but i found that if you set it with a powder it stays just fine. I wouldnt however recommend this to someone who has oily skin, i happen to have pretty dry skin so this foundation worked just fine for me. you cant expect this to work like magic when you only payed 7 bucks for it, but all in all this is good for those days you dont feel like wearing full coverage foundation. the only reason i wouldny buy again is because i feel like itll probably take me forever to finish this stuff so by the time im out something better will come along lol

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

PROS:
- This is the FIRST EVER drug store foundation to almost completely match my skin tone!!! (I'm a 110 in this, very very pale) I was so excited to see that I FINALLY found a match that I did my best to overlook everything else, but I couldn't.

- Lightweight feel

- Easy to blend

CONS:
- Not even 15 minutes after I have set this with powder and this is already starting to show shine (I have dry skin by the way) and if I try to touch it up with powder, it cakes.

- While putting it on, it has ZERO staying power. Just trying to set it with loose powder alone was a difficult process, because even the lightest touch of the powder brush took the foundation right back off my face.

- Touch ups are pretty much impossible, for the same reason.

- It looked pretty good the first couple of days I wore it (for a few hours each time anyway) but since then, it's continuously looked aweful.

- Even if I layer it, which is hard to do, it just doesn't cover my acne-prone skin as much as I need it to.

Unfortunately, my quest for the perfect foundation continues. There is no hope for this one :(

on 6/28/2011 6:18:00 AM

When I first got this foundation it worked so great! It made my skin flawless looking but after about a month it made my face look oily and gross. I would not recomend this to anyone! Also a few of my friends used this and all of us had that oily look. I switched back to my old Cover Girl foundation and people say my face looks so great! Bottom line, don't buy it,it's not with the money..

on 6/26/2011 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I saw the commercial and it came to me when I went to buy foundation at a drug store. I decided to try it because 1. it was only $7.00 and 2. I am never pleased with foundation, so I had nothing to lose. As soon as I opened the bottle, I noticed this foundation is not heavy or cake like. It felt good and clean. It covered my face very well and it has 18spf (I have sensitive skin and get burned really easily). It really covered my face and it matched my skin tone. I Have really light skin but also have a lot of red tint on my checks and usually foundation will cover my face completely. but with FIT, I saw that my reddish areas are still pink, not covered up totally. I'm so glad to be able to have a foundation that blends well, really covers my face and Matches my skin tone. It doesn't hide my redness but reduces it, which is exactly what I want. I even looked at my jawline to find a make up line and there wasn't one at all. Really? I have tried just about everything, "true blend" "mineral cover up", green primer to reduce redness before applying foundation, but this is the best cover up I have ever found for my skin. And it only takes a minute to apply.

on 6/26/2011 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have very oily acne-prone skin, but I like this foundation. I often switch to Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse for the more humid days though.

For Fit Me, I love how it blends, and I find it looks more natural than most other foundations. I always set my foundation with loose powder b/c of my oily skin (no matter what foundation I use, I get really oily usually within 5 hours, but the Marcelle loose powder is amazing).

I wish Fit Me had a color between 110 and 115 (my winter & summer colors, because the summer is a tad too dark, but I still use it).
I am always on the search for a better foundation, color-wise, price-wise, and for oily skin, but I will continue to use this until I find something even better, because I love that I never looked "caked on" with it, and the oil I just have to blot away, the same as I do with any foundation.

on 6/26/2011 9:46:00 AM

This foundation does not last very long although it does look good the face. It is extremely oily and even if you have dry skin, the problem with this foundation is that even if you slightly touch your face, the make up will be transferred on to your fingers. Another con is that it does not come with a pump :(

on 6/26/2011 12:31:00 AM

My mom gave this to me because it didn't cover enough. Therefore the color is slightly too dark. If I mix it with a lighter and thicker foundation the results are good. Still, too much work for me. Clea de peau and EL are still the best out there. My mom went back to double wear.

on 6/26/2011 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

CONS:
-VERY dewy
-NOT for OILY skin
-LASTS up to 4 HRS.
-COLOR RANGE is POOR
-CLOGS PORES
-VERY MESSY
-RUNNY
-CAUSES BREAKOUT
-NOT BUILDABLE
-LIGHT COVERAGE
PROS:
-BLENDABLE
-DECENT SCENT
-AFFORDABLE
-MATCHES SKIN TONE WELL
-Can be FOUND at ANY DRUGSTORES

on 6/25/2011 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have oily skin... AVOID if you have oily skin. Plus its very dewy. I personally prefer full coverage and matte finish. Good if you have dry skin and want light coverage and a dewy finish. Not for oily skin.

on 6/25/2011 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Nice sheer coverage, blends really well, lets your natural tone come through: isn't cakey.

Price wasn't that bad either; $8 at Wal-Mart

Got it a few months ago, and I still have more then half of the bottle left (although I don't use it that much to begin with :$)
I wouldn't buy this product again, just cause I don't usually wear foundation , just sometimes when I'm in need of that "pop" or glow.

Overall, really nice product (: continued >>

Video Reviews & Tutorials

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl