September 16, 2014 | 1765 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2011 7:28:00 AM More reviews by Chrisbeans

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

You will look great in every color on the palette!
Long lasting too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2011 2:31:00 PM More reviews by earthgirl26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As someone who only wears neutrals on a daily basis, I hardly ever buy new eyeshadow. This product was worth the hype, I think! There's a lot of product and every shade is wearable unlike some other special edition palettes. You won't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2011 1:56:00 PM More reviews by rachelhorrigan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It took me ages to find this palette as I had heard so much about it! Beleive my this is a HG palette! Perfect nuatral shades and some great dramatic shades! A must have palette :) I kinda freaked when I saw the price but after a couple of uses I think its totally worth it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2011 1:21:00 PM More reviews by DHaque

This palette retails for $48, sounds expensive but it's a really good deal. It comes with 12 FULL sized eyeshadows and either a double ended eyeliner or a brush. I've used this palette practically everyday. I made looks from neutrals to smokey eyes with this palette. I love it and recommend it to everyone. It's hard to find and sells out fast so good luck finding it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 10:33:00 AM More reviews by Lac3andLeather

After all the hype, this product was WELL WORTH IT. It is definitely my favorite eyeshadow palette thus far. The quality of the eyeshadows are excellent!!! They are extremely pigmented and have a nice silky texture.
There are countless looks that you can do with this palette, which makes it so convenient for everyday and for travel. Especially for those who prefer doing neutral looks, this palette is a must!
Everything about this palette is wonderful, despite its high price. I feel it is extremely worth it and is probably one of the best investments I've made in my collection yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 1:52:00 AM More reviews by TatiAbaurre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have to say that I really love this palette!!
When everyone started buying this like crazy, I waited... and waited... and then decided I needed one too - it had to be good - and it was. I love natural makeup looks so this is perfect. I think that "virgin" is such a unique eyeshadow, perfect for the inner corner of the eye. Also, Buck is almost a dupe for my favorite MAC eyeshadow Cork. The only downside was that I really wanted the eyeliners, and got the brush instead - it's nice, but I'd rather the eyeliners. Other than that, I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2011 11:59:00 AM More reviews by dvdfjojo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The eyeshadows are lovely but there's a fair bit of fallout with them which is my only gripe really other than the price.

I bought one for 32 from Debenhams when they got more stock in and it was the one with the eyeliner rather than the brush.

The eyeliner's brilliant, never known one to stay put like that once it's set so that's definitely one to purchase again once I'm out of it.

Could have done with one or two more matte colours in there too, everything's just a bit too sparkly.

All in all, great quality eye shadows with big, big colour payoff and it's a lovely 'covetous' item. Definitely a 4 rather than a 5 though because of the cost and the fallout.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by liz48170

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great Shadows; average packaging. Gotta love the price for what you get. At the rate I use eyeshadow, this will last forever (I probably will have to throw it away as I probably never will use it all).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by cherrim

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've always loved Urban Decay eye shadows so there was little risk in buying this palette. The colors are beautiful, but I have to admit, I have only used it 3 times and it's been several months since I bought it. My eyelids cannot tolerate UDPP so I use the shadows without a base or on top of MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre. The shadows blend well and are very pigmented. I've discovered that by sitting down to write a couple of reviews of products that are living in the bottom of my drawer often get put back into rotation and I fall back in love. I'm not a product junkie - I am very careful with all my purchases. I have sensitive skin and don't have a fortune to drop on makeup. I highly recommend this palette. It can create any look you need from day to evening.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2011 4:21:00 AM More reviews by roguelicious

I love this palette. I use it every single day. There literally isn't a look you can't make out of this palette. It's got all the neutrals you could want, all the way from highlighters to eyeshadows to liner colors. It's perfect! I got mine when it came with a mini UPDD and the double ended Zero/Whiskey liner. PERFECT!!