October 21, 2014 | 1912 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by PamperedPrincess842

I was lucky enough to get this product when it first came out. I am a huge makeup junkie, I have plenty of eyeshadow, but this palette was well worth the $44 I paid for it. I know they sell for $48 now because now they come with an eyeshadow brush instead of a 24/7 liner, but even at $48, still worth it !! I use this palette several times a week and it really has become my go-to eyeshadow. I can do a neutral day look or a bronzy gold look or a smoky eye. I just love the versatility. When I've gone away for the weekend this is what I bring with me because I know no matter what comes up, I can create the appropriate look with this palette. Many of the shadows are permanent ones to the Urban Decay line but the nice thing about this palette is the value per shadow and the fact that they are all together in one convenient place. I don't have to search through drawers and makeup bags to get the shadows I want for a look. The quality of course is wonderful, long lasting and blendable and pigmented. I would recommend this to anyone whether you are a makeup novice or a makeup expert.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2011 10:51:00 AM More reviews by lalaland

I got this in a swap a while ago and am very pleased I did so since it tooks months and months for many to get their hands on it. I know I gave it a four, but it really is more of a 4.75, because I wanted to point out some things I did not like so that they can be considered. The pigmentation on all of the shadows is wonderful. They are smooth, blend easy and are really nice to work with.

Here are my dislikes:
- The highlight color is shimmery, beautiful yes, but I prefer a matter highlight
- I have a hard time seeing how the gunmetal color fits in, I think I would have preferred a matter grey brown
- A dark matte color would have been nice too

This of course was my opinion and preference for an ideal neutral palette. This is such a wonderful buy and I would recommend it to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 4:49:00 AM More reviews by SaBay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Why oh WHY is this a limited edition product? I love the palette, you can recreate any look from - natural day wear to dark, smokey, night out kind of look. Amazing quality, fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2011 12:21:00 PM More reviews by sabbyoh

Love this palette. mine came with the double ended eyeliner (nice eyeliners- good consistency and glide on easily) and a mini priming potion. The shadows are all lovely. I own way too many palettes that are half unused because I don't like the colours, but I genuinely use every single shadow in this palette. They all go perfectly together and it is so easy to do a nice "look" even when you're in a rush. I think this is perfect for "beginners" who are just getting into makeup or for someone who doesn't own many eyeshadows and would like to expand their collection this would be an ideal thing to buy first. I'm pretty sure mine cost 28 (i think the price has gone up slightly since). I was pretty pleased with the value for money as you get 12 shadows and you WILL use all of them, plus an eyeliner and mini primer. I love the packaging, it looks really ~classy~, and also the fact it has a mirror unlike a lot of palettes.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2011 9:05:00 AM More reviews by DramaticEyez

I love all the colors in this pallet! Every color works well together and stays put ALL day (esp with the help of my UD primer!!)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2011 7:28:00 AM More reviews by Chrisbeans

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

You will look great in every color on the palette!
Long lasting too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2011 2:31:00 PM More reviews by earthgirl26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As someone who only wears neutrals on a daily basis, I hardly ever buy new eyeshadow. This product was worth the hype, I think! There's a lot of product and every shade is wearable unlike some other special edition palettes. You won't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2011 1:56:00 PM More reviews by rachelhorrigan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It took me ages to find this palette as I had heard so much about it! Beleive my this is a HG palette! Perfect nuatral shades and some great dramatic shades! A must have palette :) I kinda freaked when I saw the price but after a couple of uses I think its totally worth it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2011 1:21:00 PM More reviews by DHaque

This palette retails for $48, sounds expensive but it's a really good deal. It comes with 12 FULL sized eyeshadows and either a double ended eyeliner or a brush. I've used this palette practically everyday. I made looks from neutrals to smokey eyes with this palette. I love it and recommend it to everyone. It's hard to find and sells out fast so good luck finding it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 10:33:00 AM More reviews by Lac3andLeather

After all the hype, this product was WELL WORTH IT. It is definitely my favorite eyeshadow palette thus far. The quality of the eyeshadows are excellent!!! They are extremely pigmented and have a nice silky texture.
There are countless looks that you can do with this palette, which makes it so convenient for everyday and for travel. Especially for those who prefer doing neutral looks, this palette is a must!
Everything about this palette is wonderful, despite its high price. I feel it is extremely worth it and is probably one of the best investments I've made in my collection yet.