Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/23/2011 9:25:00 PM

OK, I'm sold. Buttery, rich pigmented colors, not a bad one in the bunch. Impossible to get a bad look out of this. NC35, brown eyes, loving it.

But the packaging is so cheap.

on 6/23/2011 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Gorgeous! Very professional finish, might just beat my professional makeup pallete since im not fond of colour on the eyes. If you know the right technique you can do wonders with this pallete!

on 6/23/2011 12:03:00 PM

Totally amazing. As soon as I saw this first on the Urban Decay website I was obsessed! Every single shade in this palette is so, so pigmented and easy to work with, and these are the first matte shades I've bought (pity, right?) and I'm loving them. there are endless possibilities with this palette, it's so versatile and definitely worth the month I waited for it :)

on 6/23/2011 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Seriously, can anything better be said about this item? I caved and bought it when I saw it in Ulta. I got it with the brush, which is very nice and applies product smoothly. I don't feel like I missed out when they switched out the liners, since I use MAC's Feline only and have no urge to switch. Not to mention that you can easily put your own favorite eyeliner in there to use :)
The colors are all awesome. I find they all blend very well. I did notice the glitter fallout on those few shades, but honestly a makeup wipe took care of it when I was too lazy to flick the excess off my brush.
All in all, so worth it! Considering the size of the shades and the quality, the price is very reasonable.

on 6/23/2011 11:24:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

When I first got this palette, I was a little bit disappointed with the colour selection, but now after I've used it more I really, really like it and I'm glad I have it. It's not my absolute favourite palette, but urban decay has become my favourite brand for eyeshadows by far, even though I find that wet n' wild shadows can be very comparable. I love this palette for everyday use- and for me it's a great option for when I want something neutral but a little on the dramatic side because I have pretty pale skin.

on 6/23/2011 11:22:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I don't own lots of palettes, I generally prefer buying single items I really like. A couple of months ago, though, I began experimenting a bit more with my eye makeup and wishing I had more neutral eyeshadows, so this palette became my number one lemming. I'm happy to report that it's a really wonderful, high quality palette. The shades are all beautiful and hyper-pigmented, but at the same time very easy to blend. Virgin has become my go-to highlighter shade for under the brows and the tearduct area. Sidecar, which I believe is exclusive to this palette, is one of the most beautiful shades I've ever seen. Sin is great as a lid color when you just want to add some eyeliner or brighten up your eyes. Naked is perfect (if you'e pale) to add depth to your socket. I got the version with the eyeshadow brush, which is good with both powder and cream products. I would repurchase without a doubt.

on 6/23/2011 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

What can I say about this palette that has not already been said? Its beautiful, perfect, everything one could be looking for! The most gorgeous colors you can imagine, neutral done right! I never want to stop using this, and a little sample of primer potion included. Perfect for a pro or anyone just starting out with makeup!

on 6/22/2011 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I love this palette!!! a good friend purchased this for me, for my birthday. I was so happy!!!! I had been wanting this for a long time, but could not bring myself to buy it (too cheap)! I'm so glad she got it for me.

The colors are very pigmented, but contain fallout! I don't care. I've developed so many beautiful looks with this palette. I don't go anywhere without it. Its perfect for people who have to or like to wear nudes (like me). I love it!!!

on 6/22/2011 9:44:00 PM

Just received this from Fashionista1984 and i love it. Great neutrals and very easy to blend. I had a MAC palette of neutrals from 8 or 9 years ago that this reminds me of, except there were more matte shadows in the MAC one. I haven't really had a chance to play with them yet, but love half baked and hustle as well as darkhorse so far.

on 6/22/2011 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Love it!!!!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804