November 27, 2014 | 1418 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by vivianlynn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This palette is genius! It's awesome to travel with and the colors are great! My only thing is that I think the highlight colors Virgin and Sin are a bit too metallic for me; it kind of reminds me of Nylon from MAC which is a bit drag queenish.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by taylorspears

i bought this at sephora the other day and i absolutely love it, just like everyone else. honestly if you dont love this product theres something wrong with you. there are so many different looks you can do with this pallete. you dont have it, go buy it right now. its worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 8:27:00 AM More reviews by glitterdiaries

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love, love, love this palette! It's so versatile... You can create dramatic looks or looks that are work appropriate with it. For anyone who doesn't have it that has been considering whether to get it or not.. it's highly pigmented, each eyeshadow has something different to offer and if you're a fan of neutrals and bronzey shades, just do it! This item wouldn't have been sold out at all of my local Sephora's if it wasn't that good! I had been on the waitlist for one at a Sephora for 5 months until they got to my name but luckily I found it online back in January. WORTH EVERY PENNY!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2011 7:59:00 PM More reviews by tiffax

I love Urban Decay shadows. It was the first high-end makeup I ever bought back in high school and this is now my third full eyeshadow palette from them. I picked it up because there was sooo much hype about it and I knew I would get quality shadows. I was only hesitant to begin with because from my other UD palettes, I never used the neutral colors because they tended to not show up on me. Butttt... I plunged I bought it anyway because I couldn't help myself. I've gotten a lot of good neutral looks from it, but I tend to wear brighter eye looks so I don't use it that often. When I heard that they replaced the eyepencils with a brush, I was excited because I have the big anniversary UD pencil set and wanted to expand my brush collection; unfortunately, I don't like the brush at all. It seems more like a small, flat concealer brush than an eyeshadow brush. I only used it once or twice and didn't find it adequate at picking up shadow color at all, so now I wish the pencils were back ): Nevertheless, the shadows are really well pigmented and there's a good variety of shimmer/matte (more of the former, but I'm a shimmer lover so it works out for me). I'd definitely suggest this to anyone looking for a good neutral palette. Paired with the UD Primer Potion, these shadows will last you all day and night, through naps, through yoga, through running, etc. I really like the velvety cover on the case.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2011 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Petunia1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I think this product was a little over hyped. I experienced a lot of fall-out and the colors didn't wow me. It's an excellent value for someone who doesn't have a lot of neutral shadows though, or is just getting started with makeup!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by spiffgirl

What a great palette! Wonderful, wearable colors, creamy formulation (though powders), just an overall winner. I've been using this pretty much every day since I purchased it a couple of weeks ago. Although some of the shadows are not matte, I don't think any are not wearable, even for work.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2011 10:15:00 AM More reviews by applemodel

I really love this, it's so nice. The colors are all so nice and pigmented too. This will be perfect for travelling too because all the eyeshadows are in the same place. The eyeshadow brush that came with it is not very good, it just feels like plastic bristles but this is defiantly worth the money!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2011 3:42:00 PM More reviews by alliemily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this (and one for my mom) the other day and I really think it lives up to the hype. I know it is supposed to be all neutrals but I really wish it had a nice purple (Hustle and Toasted don't turn out purple on me) and a totally matte black. But other than that, I use it almost every day!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by luxferi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had not intended to buy this at all. I have WAY too much eye makeup, and quite a few nudes to satisfy me. Or so I thought. I was lucky to be able to get my hands on this because a spreer I often deal with had brought in some, so on a whim, plonked down the cash to buy it. I questioned my sanity at that moment. When it arrived though, and when I first used it, my regrets instantly evaporated. BEST. PURCHASE. EVER. The shadows are all amazingly pigmented. So much more than MAC eyeshadows can ever be. I can create anything from natural to sexy, smoky eyes - and if I go traveling this will be pretty handy and all I need, really. I reach for this every day, over other old favorites like NYX, MAC, Stila, Dior, Shiseido, etc. The only thing I want to gripe about is that my favorite of the bunch - Sidecar, is exclusive to this palette (and if I'm not mistaken, another palette) but I want it in singles! Already I'm deathly afraid that one day I'll hit pan and *gasp* run out of this color! That aside, I love it so much, I bought another one for my mom. :) I can foresee myself getting a lot of use out of this, since it's so incredibly versatile and economical, when you think about it, for this kind of quality. Urban Decay, please come out with Sidecar singles, though!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2011 12:25:00 AM More reviews by cadabeijos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've used my friend's Naked palette, after much debate over whether or not I wanted to buy it. And I'm a little underwhelmed. I know there's a lot of love for Naked, but it just isn't as amazing as the hype I guess. I have a LOT of similar colors in my collection, and I like both neutrals and colors, so this is a little too neutral for my taste. If all you wear is neutrals, this is probably a must-have for your e/s collection, but for me, it's $50 I'll save. If you own any of Urban Decay's palettes from their past LE releases, you've probably amassed at least half of the browns/golds in this palette (as is the case for me), so no need to buy this one.