October 1, 2014 | 1870 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 4:49:00 AM More reviews by SaBay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Why oh WHY is this a limited edition product? I love the palette, you can recreate any look from - natural day wear to dark, smokey, night out kind of look. Amazing quality, fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2011 12:21:00 PM More reviews by sabbyoh

Love this palette. mine came with the double ended eyeliner (nice eyeliners- good consistency and glide on easily) and a mini priming potion. The shadows are all lovely. I own way too many palettes that are half unused because I don't like the colours, but I genuinely use every single shadow in this palette. They all go perfectly together and it is so easy to do a nice "look" even when you're in a rush. I think this is perfect for "beginners" who are just getting into makeup or for someone who doesn't own many eyeshadows and would like to expand their collection this would be an ideal thing to buy first. I'm pretty sure mine cost 28 (i think the price has gone up slightly since). I was pretty pleased with the value for money as you get 12 shadows and you WILL use all of them, plus an eyeliner and mini primer. I love the packaging, it looks really ~classy~, and also the fact it has a mirror unlike a lot of palettes.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2011 9:05:00 AM More reviews by DramaticEyez

I love all the colors in this pallet! Every color works well together and stays put ALL day (esp with the help of my UD primer!!)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2011 7:28:00 AM More reviews by Chrisbeans

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

You will look great in every color on the palette!
Long lasting too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2011 2:31:00 PM More reviews by earthgirl26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As someone who only wears neutrals on a daily basis, I hardly ever buy new eyeshadow. This product was worth the hype, I think! There's a lot of product and every shade is wearable unlike some other special edition palettes. You won't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2011 1:56:00 PM More reviews by rachelhorrigan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It took me ages to find this palette as I had heard so much about it! Beleive my this is a HG palette! Perfect nuatral shades and some great dramatic shades! A must have palette :) I kinda freaked when I saw the price but after a couple of uses I think its totally worth it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2011 1:21:00 PM More reviews by DHaque

This palette retails for $48, sounds expensive but it's a really good deal. It comes with 12 FULL sized eyeshadows and either a double ended eyeliner or a brush. I've used this palette practically everyday. I made looks from neutrals to smokey eyes with this palette. I love it and recommend it to everyone. It's hard to find and sells out fast so good luck finding it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 10:33:00 AM More reviews by Lac3andLeather

After all the hype, this product was WELL WORTH IT. It is definitely my favorite eyeshadow palette thus far. The quality of the eyeshadows are excellent!!! They are extremely pigmented and have a nice silky texture.
There are countless looks that you can do with this palette, which makes it so convenient for everyday and for travel. Especially for those who prefer doing neutral looks, this palette is a must!
Everything about this palette is wonderful, despite its high price. I feel it is extremely worth it and is probably one of the best investments I've made in my collection yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 1:52:00 AM More reviews by TatiAbaurre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have to say that I really love this palette!!
When everyone started buying this like crazy, I waited... and waited... and then decided I needed one too - it had to be good - and it was. I love natural makeup looks so this is perfect. I think that "virgin" is such a unique eyeshadow, perfect for the inner corner of the eye. Also, Buck is almost a dupe for my favorite MAC eyeshadow Cork. The only downside was that I really wanted the eyeliners, and got the brush instead - it's nice, but I'd rather the eyeliners. Other than that, I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2011 11:59:00 AM More reviews by dvdfjojo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The eyeshadows are lovely but there's a fair bit of fallout with them which is my only gripe really other than the price.

I bought one for 32 from Debenhams when they got more stock in and it was the one with the eyeliner rather than the brush.

The eyeliner's brilliant, never known one to stay put like that once it's set so that's definitely one to purchase again once I'm out of it.

Could have done with one or two more matte colours in there too, everything's just a bit too sparkly.

All in all, great quality eye shadows with big, big colour payoff and it's a lovely 'covetous' item. Definitely a 4 rather than a 5 though because of the cost and the fallout.