July 29, 2014 | 1833 users online

Cleansers - Philosophy - Purity Made Simple (Real Purity Cleanser)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2008 3:54:00 PM More reviews by pretty_in_pink_24

I love this cleanser- I have very sensitive, acne prone skin and it doesn't aggravate either condition. Most cleansers leave my face feeling too dry, but this doesn't. It completely removes all my makeup, even heavy eye makeup! Make sure you follow the directions and massage it for at least 30 seconds, it helps to cleanse your skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2008 11:40:00 PM More reviews by sd0tbunny

I REALLY wanted to like this product, my best friend and my mother both use it and have no problems with it whatsoever. I, on the other hand, broke out in red pimples all along my jawline and it only got worse the more I tried to use it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2008 8:41:00 PM More reviews by cairn_chick

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was looking forward to trying this product because of all the positive ratings. It made my skin very itchy on the first use and smells like bug spray. YUK! It's going back to the store tomorrow.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2008 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Adriana_C

I wanted so much to like this product. It smells great to me (very relaxing, like an herbal tea scent) and had a good list of natural ingredients. It took off all my makeup well too. However, it was just far too drying for my skin. My face has become flaky and has a rougher texture after using it for awhile. My skin is prone to dryness, so possibly it would work for other skin types better.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2008 5:11:00 AM More reviews by tazaal

I got a sample of this from Sephora. The SA swore it was the best. The only time I break out is right before my period, and even then, its just a few small white head zits. I used this cleanser and this broke me out IMMEDIATLY!! i woke up the next morning with TWO large deep painful pimples along with large whitehead zits on my nose and cheeks. GROSS! As soon as i stopped using this, the zits cleared in 2-3 days. HORRIBLE. thank god I got a sample first!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2008 11:42:00 AM More reviews by anonsuebee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love purity but I stopped using it cause it's slightly pricey for for a face wash. it makes my face feel clean but not stripped the way soap would. one of my favorite face washes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2008 6:57:00 PM More reviews by LittleBear23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good cleanser. Doesn't over-dry my skin. Rinses clean. Doesn't sting my eyes. I like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2008 3:36:00 PM More reviews by denamurray

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the one facial product I will buy again and again, regardless of cost.It's worth the price because it lasts so long anyway. I have normal to dry in the winter skin. It is the only cleanser I've found that completey removes all of my makeup, but does not strip my skin bone dry. It also has a refreshing light herbal scent that I love. I cannot and will not be without Purity!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2008 2:38:00 PM More reviews by JEC89123

I have used this for over a year. Prior to this I used Philosophy On a Clear Day. This is so much better. I have cystic acne prone skin and this is the most amazing cleanser. I wouldn't know what to do with out it. It is my HG cleanser for life! The bottles are big and last a very long time so I think the price is good for this reason. I also like that it rinses clean off my skin and removes my eye makeup as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2008 11:05:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So far so good. I have oily skin but sensitive skin as well. If I use my cleanser for oily skin alot, it dries me out, and if i dont use it I break out. I wanted to introduce a mild cleanser at night, I was using Mario Badescu enzyme cleanser which I love but I wanted to try something new, so I'm using Purity Made Simple. Have not broke out yet, and Purity smells like the Borghese products.