BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this mascara! I was using Estee Lauder Projectionist, which is a great mascara. But I wasn't getting enough volume and seperation as I wanted. This stuff certainly pumps them up and seperates wonderfully, without clumping or looking gaudy. It's my new favorite mascara! I read several reviews about people saying how "it's hard to apply", I don't think so at all. I have no problem applying it. It goes on beautifully! Love it! It's a keeper!!!

on 11/2/2008 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a really good product. It gives nice dramatically full lashes, and I have very wimpy blond ones naturally. I don't wear it some days because my job is very conservative, and I worry about looking too girly. I think that is a plus for this product! It does flake a little and leave an undereye shadow, but never clumps. Maybe one of the best mascaras I've tried ever!

on 10/28/2008 10:55:00 PM

I can see why lots of people don't like this product - and it's probably part of the reason that lots of people don't like Diorshow mascara and that's because they both have big brushes and they both have a lot of hype around them. I however like both Diorshow and Bad Gal and it's probably because I like or at least I don't mind large mascara wands. Lots of people think they are nightmares and that they are hard to apply. Whatever the reason they work pretty well for me and I don't have any trouble with them. I also really like the formula of this mascara it does give me lots of volume but I think what I like most is the color of the mascara - as it is a glossy kind of black that I have only ever found with this product. This is not my HG mascara (that would be elizabeth arden's double density) but this is pretty good and I would buy it again.

on 10/28/2008 10:32:00 PM

Love this product. Took my sparse, thin, light lashes and made them into thick, defined, dark, beautiful lashes. Worth every penny!

on 10/27/2008 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great mascara, I don't know why the reviews are so negative. I use an eyelash curler followed by shadow followed by this and have not had any problems. I have asian lashes and this really gives them a much needed boost.

on 10/25/2008 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

it's dificult to apply i have to apply another mascara so it can work as a base because it won't colour or curl alone:( how disapointing then i apply the bad gall as a second coat it will give my eyelashes more volume but i didn't like it that much because it won't give you a perfect result with out using additional mascara :(

on 10/21/2008 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

After much consideration, I finally picked this up. I was a little afraid to after all the terrible reviews, but im naturally stubborn, so yeah. First off this mascara makes a great first impression. The packaging is sturdy, and bold. The brush is your average bottle brush x2. The formula is thick, but not so thick that it clumps on contact. Its also a nice, glossy black. One coat is nice for day makeup (even though i dont believe in day or night makeup), and 2-3 is nice for evening. I must tell you that I have sparse, thin lashes, so I dont find clumping an issue ever really. Overall I really like this, not HG, but I'd repurchase.

Ok, I dont believe in an HG mascara, but if I did I might consider this. Ive had this for 3 months now (i realize its time to replace) and it's still just as good as day 1. I use this over my Shiseido base because my brittle lashes have needed the nourishment, ever since that disaster avon calls Superfull, and my lashes look like Adriana Lima's from all those old maybelline mascara commercials. Ladies who gave up on this, give it another go!

I'm sorry, but this is an awesome mascara. If you want your lashes to be curled, use an eyelash curler- it will work way better than any mascara, trust me. What this product gives me is length and drama- big, babydoll lashes. It's not waterproof, so if you have watery eyes or rub your face a lot, then this mascara isn't for you. Since I don't do that, I find that it stays put for the whole day. I basically love all the benefits it gives me- length, separation, and fullness without clumps.

on 10/18/2008 6:52:00 PM

Also got it as part of Sephora mascara trial-size set. It barely goes on and gives no curl to the lashes at all. Have not tried to remove it. Gave no thickness whatsoever.
EDIT: Got used to it, do get some thickness out of it but it is absolutely true - smears like crazy

on 10/16/2008 1:58:00 PM

I got this at Sephora last week, under "Sephora's favourites". What a sad experience. This mascara takes at least 4 passes to look like your every day Cover Girl LashBlast.

On the plus side, it is quick to remove. Still, never buying this again: I am happy I just bought the sample size.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products