BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

on 3/16/2004 8:51:00 PM

I learned about this product from the makeup counter at a department store in downtown Boston, where Benefit has a HUGE counter! Girls, they were so fun at the counter, calling High Beam...supermodel in a bottle! The girl at the counter mixed it with their tinted moisturizer and I loved the look! Supermodel in a bottle is my new favorite item! Looks great below the brow as a highlighter and the girl at the counter told me to try it on my lips for a sexy, sultry look at night! She was right...amazing!

on 3/13/2004 11:56:00 AM

Looks like a bottle of nail polish, but boy is it good. I use it on my cheekbones and temples to give a irredescent pink glow. would definately buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is 1 of my favourite products and I always get complements when I wear it, I have none existent cheekbones but this gives the illusion that I do. Brill! I dont understand why people dont like BeneFit its one of my faves!

on 3/11/2004 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Wow, what a great product. I'm so happy I bought it. I was a little reluctant before buying it because I'm not too fond of BeneFit products but this totally changed my mind. It gives me an angelic glow and its going to be gorgeous for the summer. If you don't like the texture you can try Luna by MAC which does basically the same thing. They are both great products!!!

on 3/9/2004 3:00:00 PM

This is a very good highlighter and cn be applied either alone or mixed with a foundation .I apply it after applying foundation ,and have received very good compliments .Many of my friends asked me about the reason of my glow but I just told them Its a secret!!!

I liked this product at first, but since it isn't oil-free it totally made me break out! Yuck!
My Smashbox Diffuse is oil-free, and works so much better!

on 3/7/2004 2:02:00 PM

I love this. I was shown how to use it by a qualified make up artist and, when used correctly, gives the most beautiful natural glow. (3 dots along right under the brow line and above the cheek bone, a little goes a long way)

on 3/6/2004 6:52:00 PM

I love High Beam. I paint a stripe down each cheekbone and blend into the apples of my cheeks. Gives my LLL skin a pretty sheen. You can layer on more for a more dramatic look - but mostly I just wear a little bit of this during the day to make me feel pretty and glowy. I haven't had any problems with the packaging.

on 3/3/2004 6:22:00 PM

Personally, I like this stuff. My boyfriend bought me a bunch of makeup from Sephora, and a bottle of High Beam was included. The first time I used it, I was amazed: you know that hard-to-get, glowy but not greasy, magazine kind of look? Well, this stuff gives it to you. I like the packaging, it's cute - but I do wish it wasn't glass, I'm always a little worried about bringing it along in a bag. I think the nail-polish-like applicator is perfect. With a tube, you often squeeze out more than you need, but with the little brush, it's easy to just dip it in and dot it where you want it. I use a little on my cheekbones and browbones everyday, and when I go out, I also blend some into my cupid's bow, over my forehead and the bridge of my nose. I hope my boyfriend's willing to repurchase this stuff for me, because it's wicked expensive... ; )

on 2/26/2004 10:16:00 AM

What would we ever do on here without her witty, ever so on-the-mark reviews? (Read below). LOVE it!

Video Reviews & Tutorials