BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

on 4/4/2004 7:59:00 PM

Okay so, not that High Beam needs yet another great review, I'm going to give it one anyway. It's lovely and brilliant. It brightens beautifully on the inside corners of my eyes, on my cheekbones and beneath my brows. The pink may not be for every skin tone, but that's what Moon Beam is for! (Which I've got to pick up some time..)

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is another of my "Thank God for BeneFit" products. Bought it while I was pregnant (I'm the only person I know who never gets that pregnant "glow" darn it!) and it really brightened up my complexion and brought out my cheekbones. It gave me "dewy" looking skin without the awful shine or that greasy look you can sometimes get with highlighters. Definitely a repurchase.

on 3/27/2004 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

maybe it's because i'm olive and medium toned (nc30), but this looks very unnatural on me. i've used some and i've used very little and i've used a light hand and it just won't work. the brush is awful but that's been said. i find it hard to blend as well. wouldn't repurchase

I love this! Im a big fan of BeneFit products and this is my all time favourite, i use it everyday whether im going out clubbing or just popping to the shop, it gives my cheek bones definition, makes my lips appear larger and brings out my eyes. I apply it to my brow bone, the outer lip of my upper lip and the top of my cheekbones. I find it works especially well with my dandelion.

on 3/19/2004 6:50:00 AM

love love love this product!!! it really does give you an angelic glow to the face. i apply this at the top of the cheekbones and near the brow for that sexy gleam, tried the gold version but prefer this one by far. this is the best highlighter i have used. will def repurchase.

on 3/18/2004 2:17:00 PM

supermodel in a bottle? I must have done something wrong because mine didnt come out of the bottle! I thought this was rubbish! I think the pinky/silver tone was wrong for my skin!not my cup of tea!

on 3/16/2004 8:51:00 PM

I learned about this product from the makeup counter at a department store in downtown Boston, where Benefit has a HUGE counter! Girls, they were so fun at the counter, calling High Beam...supermodel in a bottle! The girl at the counter mixed it with their tinted moisturizer and I loved the look! Supermodel in a bottle is my new favorite item! Looks great below the brow as a highlighter and the girl at the counter told me to try it on my lips for a sexy, sultry look at night! She was right...amazing!

on 3/13/2004 11:56:00 AM

Looks like a bottle of nail polish, but boy is it good. I use it on my cheekbones and temples to give a irredescent pink glow. would definately buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is 1 of my favourite products and I always get complements when I wear it, I have none existent cheekbones but this gives the illusion that I do. Brill! I dont understand why people dont like BeneFit its one of my faves!

on 3/11/2004 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Wow, what a great product. I'm so happy I bought it. I was a little reluctant before buying it because I'm not too fond of BeneFit products but this totally changed my mind. It gives me an angelic glow and its going to be gorgeous for the summer. If you don't like the texture you can try Luna by MAC which does basically the same thing. They are both great products!!!

Video Reviews & Tutorials