September 14, 2014 | 1969 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2003 5:32:00 PM More reviews by PixyAnne

This is the finest liquid highlight I've ever sampled. It looks pearly and pink in the bottle, but goes on as dewy and sheer on skin. It never felt greasy or thick. It didn't dry into a paste over my MU either. I'd love to get some for myself one day if possible!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2003 12:57:00 AM More reviews by JBGreenberg

This provides a delicate, pink sheen no matter where you apply it. I have used it as a highlighter on my cheeks, face and eyes. It is never over the top and creates just the right amount of glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2003 4:28:00 PM More reviews by sgonzalez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great on tan skin- use with Hoola bronzer!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2003 3:02:00 PM More reviews by carlasher

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I have medium brown skin and this product brings out the pink and gold highlight in my skin tone. I would buy this again despite the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2003 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Sunkiss987

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I swapped for High Beam a while back and have been using it often ever since. High Beam is a light pinky pearl highlighting liquid. It comes in a cute nail-polish style bottle. A little bit goes a long way. I like using it on my cheek bones, the bridge of my nose, and on my brow-bone. Would definately purchase again!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2003 10:57:00 AM More reviews by omegakitty

This is a must have for me. I love it--as a highlighter, blush, mixed with foundation. I pop it in the inside corners of my eyes (where the shadows are), to accent my upper cheekbones under my eyes, on my browbones and blend--I am now gorgeous!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2003 5:50:00 PM More reviews by april1976

I am slowly learning to like this product. It shows up lightly on my skin and adds a nice sheen to my cheeks. I think what I like most about it is adding a few drops to my tinted moisturizer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2003 10:17:00 PM More reviews by TheGypsyChicks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This looks very pretty and angelic on tanned skin but if youre pale, forget about it this won't even show up.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2003 8:08:00 AM More reviews by kimbomb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

just got a sample of this. goes on very natural. is a white/pinkish color but definitely will brighten you right up!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2003 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Kirstie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I know that I am in the minority here, but I guess I am just one of those unfortunate people that this product absolutely just doesn't show up on at all! I had such a lemming for this, and when I tried it on my hand in Sephora it looked great. However, when I finally bought it: nothing. I tried it on my browbone and tops of my cheekbones and it absolutely just didn't show up. I am not crazy about the consistency, either. It seems a little gooey/stringy when it comes out on the brush. I really wanted to like this, but...