BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

I'm sorry, but this is an awesome mascara. If you want your lashes to be curled, use an eyelash curler- it will work way better than any mascara, trust me. What this product gives me is length and drama- big, babydoll lashes. It's not waterproof, so if you have watery eyes or rub your face a lot, then this mascara isn't for you. Since I don't do that, I find that it stays put for the whole day. I basically love all the benefits it gives me- length, separation, and fullness without clumps.

on 10/18/2008 6:52:00 PM

Also got it as part of Sephora mascara trial-size set. It barely goes on and gives no curl to the lashes at all. Have not tried to remove it. Gave no thickness whatsoever.
EDIT: Got used to it, do get some thickness out of it but it is absolutely true - smears like crazy

on 10/16/2008 1:58:00 PM

I got this at Sephora last week, under "Sephora's favourites". What a sad experience. This mascara takes at least 4 passes to look like your every day Cover Girl LashBlast.

On the plus side, it is quick to remove. Still, never buying this again: I am happy I just bought the sample size.

on 10/12/2008 12:14:00 PM

I love the way this mascara goes on, but I think it is formulated for people with sparse lashes. It did nothing to lift my lashes, but did make them fuller. I did not notice any clumping.

on 10/7/2008 5:48:00 PM

This is a decent mascara, but not really the wow factor I prefer. I do really like the tube design, and the brush is huge. The jumbo brush makes it really easy to get to all my lashes, but I like the Covergirl Lash Blasts jumbo brush better. This mascara didn't give me very full lashes or any length, it just coloured what I already have. I give it 4 lipsticks purely because the package looks cool, it's easy to apply, and it doesn't flake. But I'd still not buy it again.

on 10/5/2008 1:37:00 PM

I am addicted to Bad Gal mascara, but I must say that the tube I bought three tubes ago was a lot better than the last two. The last two tubes have been very dry. I wish they'd go back to whatever they did before. I absolutely loved it, though, and keep buying more hoping that it will be the one again.

on 10/5/2008 1:44:00 AM

For some reason my eyes feel really dry when I wear this, and ONLY when I wear this! I have no idea why or how! Its an okay mascara but didnt live up to the hype for me. I also have a really hard time getting it off at night, although it loves to flake on me all day. Ill go back to my trusty Clinique.

on 10/4/2008 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

It seemed promising at first…

PROS: (1) separates my lashes beautifully (2) I did like the soft feathery look this mascara gave my lashes. (3) applies smoothly.

CONS: (1) smudges very easily! Give it 4-5 hours and I’m sporting a racoon look. (2) does not give my eyes that volume impact it promises

For $25 (before tax) I was expecting amazing lashes, however I was very disappointed- my eye lashes looked very average compared to the “bad Gal Lash’ look it promised. The big brush is only compensating for it’s lack of extreme volume lash performance. This mascara may work for someone with short small lashes, but it definitely does nothing for those with normal- thick lashes.

on 9/29/2008 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Big Disappointment! This did nothing for me. Not worth the money. There are better mascaras out there that are much cheaper.

on 9/26/2008 1:15:00 PM

Horrible, did nothing for me.

Dried out like crazy1