August 22, 2014 | 2017 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 2 of 5 on 9/27/2012 11:59:00 AM More reviews by PrincessGizmo

I was really excited to try this, but was very disappointed when I actually bought it. I returned it a couple days after trying it. The formula does stay very long and seems to have great wear time and does not smudge, but this product just made my lashes extremely heavy and weighted down. I tried different application techniques, yet it was always the same result after it dried. I think it is definitely the formula that did this and I have never had a mascara do this to my eyelashes. I just could not deal with them being weighted down. If that would not bother you this mascara is awesome, the results are very big and long lashes and it lasts all day long, no smudging. I just could not get over how badly it weighed my lashes down. It was very uncomfortable.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Wendcoff

Best mascara EVER. I have somewhat oily skin and get racoon eyes halfway through the day even if wearing only mascara (even waterproof). I was using the maybelline falsies until I found this. This mascara looks perfect until I take it off, and doesn't clump the way the maybelling falsies does. LOVE IT. Cant believe what a low rating it gets on this site...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by BombBeauty

I love this Mascara. It defines my lashes and curls them without the need for my eyelash curlers, using them just makes it even better but it doesn't need the help! The rubber bristeled brush works effectively to coat each lash and seperate them without clumping whilst making them look so much longer. The only problem you might get is that after a while your Mascara wand may accumulate a bit of product which can cause some flaking when you apply so clean it every so often.

The price can be off putting to some people but I think it's worth it considering how good it really is. You will notice the effects straight away.

The silver tube is cute too.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by ilovejp

This mascara is completely overhyped. I'm obsessed with mascara and have tried most high end and low end ones and this is one of the worst. It does give length but it clumps my lashes and makes them feel very stiff. It's a pain to get off and results in me losing some lashes in the process and it does not give any volume whatsoever!! My favourite one atm is eyes to kill by Giorgio Armani. It's everything I was hoping this would be :(. When I run out I'm afraid I will not repurchase. I often think Benefit relies on gimmicks and claims to hype products up and they mostly don't deliver-for me personally. I think in the past I've paid for the marketing rather than for the quality of the product.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2012 11:50:00 PM More reviews by wandawoodward

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this mascara...but everything about it was awful. I have thick eyelashes and the barely there plastic bumps on the wand couldn't get enough actual mascara on my lashes. It couldn't thicken or lengthen them and that's the point of mascara, right? When I tried to brush on more than one coat, the product had already hardened on my lashes and was starting to flake off. I'm sticking with Lancome.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2012 11:46:00 PM More reviews by phoebeweatherfield

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Overall, I like this mascara. It applies nicely, makes my lashes look good, and doesn't flake (one of my biggest mascara pet peeves). Also, the tube just looks pretty. The one downside is that, in combination with my under eye concealer, it smudges. Clearly not the mascara's fault, exactly, because it doesn't smudge when I don't wear concealer (how and why the two interact to make it smudge I couldn't tell you), but I'm really devoted to my under eye concealer so I think I'll keep searching for a mascara that's more compatible with it. But really, this is my own idiosyncratic issue--I would certainly recommend the product to other people.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Chapswife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this mascara, the wand and formula are perfect for making very dramatic lashes. The tip (its in a ball shape) gets all the little lashes and does such a great job of making wings out of the outer lashes! i purchased a small version and fell in love, had to go back and get the larger version. I am a mascara junkie and so far this is my favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Katedutch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG mascara - expensive but totally worth it. I love how long & full my lashes look after using this, I barely have to use my curler for them to look phenomenal. It's very dramatic, but one coat is still great for the office. I love how amazing this makes my lashes look, especially since I am the anti-falsies (too inept to apply them, really).

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2012 2:57:00 PM More reviews by meeleessa

This mascara completely transforms my straight eyelashes! I can actually just curl my lashes a bit then put this mascara on and my eyes are good to go. People think I'm wearing false lashes all the time, but I always tell them, "they're real." hahaha.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2012 5:49:00 PM More reviews by hii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara makes me lashes look AMAZING but the brush sucks. The product gets clumped in between those spikey things at the end of the wand, therefore clumps my lashes when I apply it. I have to take time to wipe off ALOT of product off the want for it not to make my lashes stick together. I only wear this mascara when I know I can take my time and make sure it doesnt clump but NOT a mascara to use when I'm in a rush. My lashes look long, and thick when I wear this. I would even go so far as to say they look FALSE. If the spikey things on the brush were not there, I would definitely repurchase but I'm not sure if I would now. Oh and I got this mascara for $10 on ebay when the full price is $19(: