BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

1988 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 5/5/2013 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I used my sephora points on this and I have to say, I really like it. This mascara makes me look alert and perky. It does get dry after a few hours, and I find myself having to apply a lot of coats. The wand has a bunch of balls on it, which I think absorb the make up. Cool name, and great package. Good formula but could be better

on 5/4/2013 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I got this as a sample in one of Benefit's kits. I don't like this mascara. The wand is too big for my taste, and I just never understood how to apply without smudging mascara over my eyelids and under my eyes. The formula is a tad clumpy as well, and my eyelashes ended up looking a bit spidery. I guess you could make it work with some effort, but honestly I'd rather purchase a "friendlier" mascara with a more elegant finish (this looks like fake eyelashes in the worst way possible. Honestly, I want my eyelashes to look thick and long, but real, not plasticky. Ew.). The silver packaging and price are alright, though. I won't purchase the full size.

on 5/4/2013 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

AMAZING MASCARA! I have short-straight lashes and this made them look huge! it's a miracle! It doesn't smudge, clump and it does hold a curl! It volumes, lengthens, curls, separates and leaves your lashes soft. One of the best I have ever tried!

on 5/3/2013 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I absolutely LOVE this shiny mascara. It makes my short thin lashes noticeably longer. On my lashes this is a lengthening mascara not a volumnizing one so I use Bad Gal first then this. If you don't like or want to use false lashes but want that look...GET THIS!!

on 5/3/2013 11:14:00 AM

I didn't like this mascara at all, I much prefer their bad gal lash. I found this made my lashes long and spidery- which I hate!! Even when applying a mascara on top it turned clumpy! Hate it! Only good thing is the formula, very smooth! Very expensive for what it is. Although, the brush as a spooly works amazing for separating lashes!

on 4/29/2013 9:32:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Got this for free, thank goodness. I have naturally long, thick, curly lashes but I want some mascara so my eyes can look BAM. This made me look not so bam. It was way too wet, to the point that it smeared everywhere as I waited for it to dry. It makes my lashes thicker, the same way tarantula legs are thick. I tried multiple application methods but it always looked goopy. Not clumpy, but goopy. The brush is a nice idea, but the domed end holds WAY too much product and the bristles are so long I hurt my eyes a few times. Ow! Revlon made a brush this style and did it better so it wasn't a tiny medievil torture device.

This may work for someone who actually really needs something to thicken lashes. If you already have thick lashes, this formula just globs them all together. Very poor separation. Loreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes does a better jobs on length and volume and with better separation and buildability.

on 4/29/2013 2:13:00 PM

This is the best mascara I've ever owned, hands down. I can use it alone and it still looks good, but if I use a lighter mascara as a base it's phenomenal. I love pairing this with a smokey eye.

on 4/29/2013 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this mascara at least on my top lashes. I was told that it was buildable but I found that it wasn't that easy to add mascara especially since it dried very quickly. However I don't want my eyelashes to look fake but just to look thicker because I have very fine, curly & short lashes. For my bottom lashes I find that Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara works best on my short fine lashes. I used this mascara nearly everyday and very often on its own. it makes my eyes look alive. I just use this and a little bit of lipstick and that's my minimum makeup look.

on 4/26/2013 2:06:00 PM

I love this mascara. My upper lashes are long but not thick and my lower lashes are very short and fine. I like that this mascara doesn't clump on my lashes, and i like the cannonball shape at the end of the wand because that is working really well for my hard to primp lower lashes.

I don't think that the mascara makes spidery lashes, it depends on your technique. I apply my first coat brushing up and my second coat doing the zig-zag motion. Then i point straight the cannonball shape to my lower lashes and brush it side to side. Brushing downwards makes my lower lashes smears black mascara on the skin below, and i kinda hate when that happens because it's so hard to wipe the black residue flawlessly.

Mascara stays really well but i don't know if it's waterproof because it goes off whenever i wash my face. I never cry when i use this mascara and never got soaked wet because of rain or swimming so i never tested how waterproof it really is. At night after i washed my face i used baby oil and cotton pad to remove the black eye effect after washing, and it is really easy with only just baby oil. I never use eye make up remover because i like the smell of the baby oil and also it works great on every stubborn waterproof make up.

All in all i'd buy this mascara again and again, because after all this years only They're Real mascara that does not clump, has great effect on my lower lashes, does not harden my lashes after one coat, and i have received a lot compliment saying that it looks like fake lashes.

on 4/24/2013 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love this for my lower lashes. I use it daily. Makes my eyes pop!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products