Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

This foundation has great coverage, though when applyied it tends to look at tad oily and shiney. But that can be fixed with a good loose or pressed powder applyed lightly over the foundation. This is really one of the best liquid foudations I have tryied yet. It does not cause me to break out either which is an added bonus! I also love how many colors it come in for all kinds of skin tones! You will be garenteed to find your perfect match!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This was one of my first liquid foundations and being the conscious buyer I am, I was happy to only pay $6 to $7. At first I believed that it looked like it worked; it hid most of the redness on my cheeks and forehead. Over time it became a little annoying when I'd give someone a hug (the fact I am quiet short for my age) and a lot of the foundation would rub off on the person's clothing. It also makes your skin look really oily, so for the people that have oily skin to begin with, avoid using this product.

on 8/7/2011 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I really liked this product. I have normal to dry skin and this foundation makes my skin look very hydrated, but at the same time a little matte. It also lasts a very long time, and if you are a girl like me, youre playing on a hot soccer field in 90 degree weather almost everyday, and I barely feel its there. My only complaint is that the container it cames in. The cap can hold a lot of the foundation in it and sometimes you cant get it out. But overall, I really liked this product. And its also only 7.99, which is a great steal!

on 8/5/2011 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

i put this aside for a while just cuz i dont use foundation during summer.but when colder seasons come back around i will continue using.this foundation makes your skin look glowing,dewy,and healthy. i am shade 210 sandy beige and matches my skin tone flawlessly.

on 8/5/2011 7:00:00 PM

Flawless in my opinion. This was my first foundation and I love it. I use 110 Porcelain. It goes on easily and blends well. With finishing powder your skin looks natural but with good coverage.

on 8/5/2011 6:13:00 PM

I really loved this product!! It's the first time I can say this for a foundation. I've been wanting to buy a light foundation like this one that would allow me to apply the product completely (with other foundations, I normally just use a bit in certain areas of my face) without feeling like I'm wearing too much. My face looks very natural and even-toned with this foundation, which is what I wanted. I have normal to dry skin so it makes my skin look healthy and hydrated. I bought the powder along with this and even though it doesn't last very long, I still like that it makes my foundation stay put.

on 8/4/2011 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I find that this foundation is comparable to Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation, which I've also worn before, but without the ridiculous price! It glides on silky smooth, the coverage is light and natural looking, not thick or cakey at all, it has SPF 18 which is awesome, the shade selection is spectacular, and best of all it's only $6.94 at Target :) I LOVE how my skin looks outdoors when I wear this, it blends in seamlessly and the finish is gorgeous. My skin is naturally really oily and while this foundation doesn't control my oiliness, it doesn't make it worse either. I can see why someone looking for a lot of coverage may not like this, it lets your natural skin shine through but in a lovely, polished way. Very good foundation overall, will repurchase :)

P.S. I don't feel so positive about the powder, however. It didn't work for me at all but the foundation is awesome!

on 8/3/2011 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I have been using this foundation for about a week now and I fell in love with it. I bought the first colour in the deep shades which is #310 in sun beige and it was a perfect match (i'm NC 35-40). I have very dry skin and this foundation gives me a nice dewy look to my skin. For girls with oily skin this may not work for you but for dry skin its amazing. The coverage is light to medium so if you have any major skin imperfections that you want to cover this won't do that. It feels amazing on the skin very soft and smooth and it's very easy to blend. The price is great I paid $8.00 canadian at walmart for it. I like to stipple this on with a sponge that way you get a little more coverage. Overall I love this foundation.

I am usually not a fan of liquid foundations since i want more coverage, but was not 100% dissapointed when i tried this out. It provides low-medium coverage and is quite a light formula. When applying with a foundation brush it tends to streak and get line-y, so i just stipple with a dry stippling brush afterwards and it fixes it right up. The one problem i have with this foundation is that it is extremely shiny. For anyone looking into this product with acne, do not purchase this product. It will 100% highlight any texture on your face. Packaging is stupid and inconvenient, since its just in a jar with no dispensing mechanism. Although i do like the physical appearance, it looks very professional. I can deal with this product for the most part and recommend it to any girl or guy who is looking for a good price, has dry-normal skin, little-no acne and is looking for not that much coverage. I am that girl, minus the coverage part, so i give this product 3/5 lippies. Thanks!

on 8/2/2011 9:57:00 PM

I have combination skin and I use this all the time. The only thing I don't like is that it's not very waterproof, but it lasts me a whole school day (8 hours). I got 120 and since then I have tanned A LOT. But this foundation still blends into my skin tone and doesn't make me look as light as I thought I would.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu