August 22, 2014 | 1174 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2011 1:34:00 PM More reviews by swtladyy

I was really excited to try out this product because it had a perfect match to my skin tone. The product blended nicely into my skin just like it claimed to do, especially with a stippling brush. HOWEVER, the product does not stay on (roughly four or five hours with a primer). I liked the coverage, it was natural looking and cancelled out any redness on my face. Major drawback for me was that it broke me out. Mind you i'm not really oily, but I do have normal/combo skin. I still have pimples from using the product. I wouldn't buy this product again unless they changed their formula so that it doesn't break me out. Too bad I broke out from it cuz 310 was a perfect match for my skin tone.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2011 12:36:00 PM More reviews by colicoli92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you have even the slightest bit of oily skin, this makeup is NOT for you. Oh my goodness, when I put this on it looks like i smeared pure oil all over my face. In turn, I broke out like crazy. Fairly good coverage, but I would say only get it if you have dry skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by 2010

PACKAGING: Don't like it. Always spills all over the place and since there is no pump, its impossible to get out a decent amount of product.

Price: $7 CAD - $1 coupon + taxes is the average price that I would pay for a DS foundation

Formula: Some days I like it, some days I hate it. I have a lot of dry patches on my face due to acne issues, and this does not help with that at all. I also have oily skin, and at the end of the day my face is pretty gross. But, the coverage is decent (except for on my nose which is very red), and it matches my skin pretty decently. Although, it is not yellow / peachy enough to perfectly match my face - it's a little too white-white if that makes sense. It also only last about 3 hours on my skin and fades in patches. And, it has caused me some breakouts - but it's not as bad as ColorStay.

Overall, I won't be repurchasing this product due to its poor lasting ability and not almost-perfect color match.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Ramkilla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product several times because I could never make up my mind on it, and it was hard to find a color match. I'm an NC40-42 and I'm in between shades, so I bought two and mixed them together to get my perfect color. On me, the color oxidizes and gets a little darker so I have to put it on a little light and let it sit. Once it sets, it has a really natural finish that I love. I have been on a mission to find a good drugstore foundation and settled on both Fit Me and L'Oreal True Match. I love the texture of Fit Me, and you can't beat the price. The only cons are the color selection, and the lack of a pump. My skin is also really dry and so people with oily skin may not like this.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2011 1:12:00 PM More reviews by torrieshere

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first applied this foundation, I really liked it. It has great coverage, and gives my skin a nice dewy glow. However, I guess my skin is too much on the oily side for this to really work for me. I wouldn't recommend this is you have combination-oily skin. It would probably work wonderfully for someone whose skin is more on the dry side.

I wish that there was a way that I could make this makeup work better for me, because it does look great when I first apply it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2011 12:27:00 AM More reviews by srslytaryn

I don't like that there isn't a pump and it's just a pour type thing, but it's not someting that'll make or break a product for me.
The thing that made me give this a 3 was the fact that when I did apply it with a foundation brush and watied about 2 hours, it made my face looks super oily. My skin is usually of average "oiliness" but with this foundation, my face looked very shiny even after I used the FIT me powder to set the foundation.
It didn't break my skin out because I do not have sensitive skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2011 10:19:00 AM More reviews by dashdoll20

I was so excited about trying this product out! However stupid me i got the wrong color which is the reason why i don't like this as much as i should. It covers really well and they do have a large selection of colors. the package however looks nice but is poorly made. It's very very messy it would be a lot better if it had a pump. The price is also pretty good. Overall i would buy this product again somewhere down the line just in another color.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by xiner0166

This is generally quite a great product given its price. when I brushed it with the MAC 187 brush, it really gives a healthy glow on my face. i got this in 115 and the foundation gives a little bit of pinky dewy look on my fair skin. However it does not last as long as it was advertised, but given its price it's worth trying~

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2011 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Umph

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

OMG my face looked a total greasy mess after just two hours! The FIT powder didn't help keep the oil at bay either. Ewwwwwwwww! The shade was perfect but the product sucked.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2011 11:01:00 AM More reviews by emilychristine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I remember seeing the commercial for this product a few months back. I was so excited to get my paycheck so I could go buy it and look like one of the models on the tv haha. Much to my surprise, I did not like this foundation very much. It was very hard to blend and the color selection was not very good, which it should have been, hence the "fit me" name. After I used it, I had acne come out of nowhere and I feel like this may have been the cause. I am still recovering from the acne, but this may not have been the cause...I'm not really sure. All I know is that I did not even finish the bottle up (partly because the packaging sucks and I couldn't get anymore out) because I didn't like it. I would at least recommend trying this out, because everyone's skin differs.