April 24, 2014 | 971 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 7:47:00 PM More reviews by SuperGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Amazing! This is my go-to eyeshadow palette for everyday neutral makeup. I use Sidecar and Buck mots, but I try to switch it up and get use out of all the colors. Definitely a great value at $48 for 12 full sized eyeshadows and a nice brush, too!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 10:45:00 AM More reviews by lailamox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After hearing the mass amount of raving reviews of this palette , I decided I had to have it and create my own view on it.
It took me around 3 months to finally find one in the Debenhams in Leeds in stock.
The pigmentation of the colours is great except virgin.
The colours definitely are the perfect neutrals. I can create so many different looks with this product at a reasonable price.
The packaging is pretty and appropriate.
However, I received the brush inside instead of the eyeliner which most people got, I would of preferred the eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 11:02:00 PM More reviews by AndreaReneeXO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What can I say that hasn't been said already?
This palette is PERFECTION.
The shadows are so creamy, highly pigmented and super blendable. I will never need to buy neutrals again!
I'm so glad they finally caught up with the demand, this has been in stock on www.sephora.com since April 22nd and I don't think it will go away any time soon.
The brush is amazing as well! It's my favorite eye shadow brush I have so far. I'm so glad I got the newer version with the brush, I already have tons of 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencils and not very many make-up brushes.
The price may seen intimidating ($58 CAD, $48 USD) but there is such value in this palette. Every shadow is the same size as Urban Decay single eyeshadows (.05 oz) except the single eyeshadows are $20 CAD/$17 USD.
Also the brush itself is $26 USD on Urban Decay's website!! That would make it a $281 USD total worth and probably a $305 CAD worth (estimating since I don't know the CAD cost of the brush). PHENOMENAL value!
I highly recommend getting this if you haven't already, it should be a staple in all make-up collections.
My only complaint is there were a couple of black scuff marks on the inside of the palette (no doubt in a rush manufacturing them), but they were so miniscule and it's probably just the OCD perfectionist coming out in me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 9:39:00 PM More reviews by vrbing05

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love using this palette, there are a multitude of looks that you can get using these shadows and all work well together. I can go with a very "naked" look or build it into something more glamorous. Very impressed, shadows blend easily and smoothly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by lehzheng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the most expensive eyeshadow palette I've ever bought, but I think it's worthwhile because you can use ALL the colors for everyday looks! I like how the palette is laid out so that every nook and cranny of the palette is utilized. I really hate it when you buy a palette and the shadows are placed in round pans that have spaces in between them. I wish the palette came in a steel or plastic case instead of a cardboard box. But maybe the price would go up if it was laid that way. You know when you are at a store and you always seem to find yourself drawn to neutral shades because you have a certain look you want to go for? And when you get home you realize that you have a lot of neutral palettes? This is the end of it all neutral palette. Every single neutral color is laid out in front of you and it's super easy to use! I just wish they'd return the eyeliner duo instead of the brush! The price has gone up a few dollars since it was released in 2010 and the eyeliner duo was replaced by a brush- not a sweet deal in my opinion. Still... I love all the colors! I can't believe I got the last one off the shelf! I'm glad I exchanged the urban ammo palette for this... There is one color that is missing in my opinion... a true matte black like perversion! The black here is nice, but there are tiny glitters in it. They should have included perversion instead of sidecar, which is, in my opinion, a beautifully pigmented glitter bomb brown! The glitter falls all over your cheeks! So 11 out of 12 shadows are usable! Still a sweet deal!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by PrettyKitty86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this palette! I think I can actually say it's my all time favorite eyeshadow palette... It took me forever to get it, everytime I would check Sephora's website(almost every day) it would be out of stock. So when I finally saw that it was in stock a few weeks ago my hands couldn't move fast enough for me to purchase it because I was afraid by the time I did it would be sold out again, lol... So anyways I've had this for a couple weeks and have been wearing it every day since, I love neutrals, especially shimmery ones.. so this pallette is perfect for me. I have tried urban decay shadows before this and they are really good quality all except for shades like snatch that have so much chunky glitter in them that gets all over your face. That is such a pet peve of mine cuz I do my foundation before my eye makeup and it just ruins everything. The naked palette doesn't really have any shades in it that have too bad of fall out, sidecar does a little bit so use a dense eyeshadow brush(like the one it comes with) and maybe a squirt of fix plus if you dont want fall out. Bottom line, This lives up to the hype and $48 dollars fo 12 shadows, a mini primer potion and a nice eyeshadow brush is actually pretty reasonable. GET IT

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2011 2:34:00 PM More reviews by anshaffer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh, be still my beating heart! This palette is everything I could ever ask for. I'm not usually a big eyeshadow person but once I got this I started wearing it everywhere, everyday. The range of colors is fantastic. In my mind there was only so much neutral you could do before it starts getting boring, but none of the shadows left me underwhelmed. They all work really well together, too. The one thing I have a complaint about is the packaging - the velvet exterior attracts lint like none other. I'll definitely be buying this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 11:07:00 PM More reviews by MySilentHeart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had never used Urban Decay products before ordering the Naked Palette off Ebay (for an insane amount when they were hard to get months ago). Still I don't regret spending tons of money because I wear this palette SO much. You have every neutral shade ranging from light highlight colours through bronzes, dark shimmery browns to black and grey. I can't believe other companies have not copied this marvelous idea! The finishes of the shadows differ from matte, frost to shimmers, so you have the option of doing a matte day-time eye, or amping up the shimmer for night. They blend seamlessly and are quite smooth, with little to no fallout. Lasting capabilities are comparable to MAC, with only sweating dancing making them budge.
I have also used Urban Decays Primer Potion, but I prefer MAC's Paint Pots as the pots are drier than UD as I have super oily lids.
I would recommend ANYONE to get this, especially if you can't afford getting ten shadows from MAC - this is just as good.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by stefsim

The colours are very pretty.. Even though some are a little similar when on the lids. They are so soft and smooth, making blending easy. These are even more pigmented and finely milled than the MAC eyeshadows that I have..
The brush that came with it is extremely soft.. and it doesn't scratch my lids when I put the shadow on, unlike my other brush which seems to be a bit prickly. I love this naked palette, and am happy that I spent the $80 on it to get it shipped here in Australia.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by shumeoshu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am in love with this Naked Palette so much because it very easy to use in any time and any where no matter early morning or going out at night . you can easy to mix and create a very natural. I will definitely will purchase this Naked Palette again after I am finish with my first palette !!! x)