August 29, 2014 | 994 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2010 1:39:00 AM More reviews by Crbillock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I do like this gel liner. I only started using gel liners a couple months ago and so far I love them. I got this liner in brown and it has an ok staying power. It did smudge a little for me but that may be because I have oily lids. The color is true and goes on pretty smoothe. The price was pretty reasonable because I had a $2 off coupon so I only paid $6.49 USD. I would definitely recommend this product for gel liner users!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2010 7:35:00 PM More reviews by beautifullychosen23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

At first I thought I loved this product, but the more I used it the more smudgy and creasing I noticed when I used it. I would honestly rather wear no eyeliner at all than an eyeliner that smudges all over my eye and gets into my crease. Overall, not a very good eyeliner. Would not buy it again. Although I did like the packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2010 2:04:00 AM More reviews by nikmark

I like this product as I am a avid eyeliner usuer. I bought Blackest Black. Took a little getting used to but after a couple uses I got the hang of it. Took off one lip because this stuff is hard to get off. My usual makeup remover barely touches this stuff. The plus side is that if your working up a sweat or having a good cry you don't have to worry about it coming off.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 1:44:00 AM More reviews by rg1991

I love these liners. The first one I bought was by mistake the charcoal one, and I wanted in black. I kept it anyway, and tried it on the first night I bought it. I fell asleep with it on by accident! However, this was a great test because I woke up hours later and it was still on, no smudges. Of course I went the next day to buy the one in black. I haven't had any problems with them, no flaking, and no smudging really either. The only thing is I'm finding the charcoal one to be getting more of a gel consistency now, I'm not quite sure why that is, it's not as easy to get on the brush as before. No problems with the black one though. And I use the brush that came with them, although I could use my own. I find it gives me the exact amount. Love them!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2010 1:41:00 AM More reviews by hellosandy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you apply primer, this eyeliner lasts all day. I have this product in eggplant and I love the way it makes my eyes stand out. It helps to "warm up" the product by moving your brush back and forth in the container before applying it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2010 9:14:00 PM More reviews by estherinaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

packaging was BEAUTIFUL.

product was CRAP.

i tried most of all the gel & cream liners out in the drugstores&dept.

this ones BAD.
i wore it to the mall and i looked like a hot mess.
the wetnwild one is soooo much cheaper and its just a good as the mac's blacktrack.

BOO MAYBELLINE.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2010 1:53:00 AM More reviews by mshang

I bought this for it's price and you got what you paid for! it smugged even with my UrbanDecay primer under. It is NOT like a gel, it's more like a cream, and flakes fell off right after I apply. The only reason I gave a two star is because of the price. Thank goodness I didn't spend more than $6 on it. It can go to the trash can now.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2010 11:50:00 PM More reviews by bcmc101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this liner recentley in eggplant and blackest black and love it i have never used a gel liner before but i found it to be very expressive i liked the brush it wans't an amazing brush but nice so over all i do like this very much and will use it for a long time

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2010 5:54:00 PM More reviews by DivineL

i have the grey color. i'm giving this product a 2/5 mainly cuz it's affordable. personally i prefer BB or MAC over this but it's just so cheap! well, you get what you pay for. it works fine if you don't know any better, but in my case, i DO know better. i got this at the walmart price of $6.50. i like that it's packaged in a glass jar. i don't care for the brush but it's nice that it comes with one.

the main reason why i don't prefer this to the higher end brands it the texture and consistency of the liner. it's thicker, has a dry consistency, and it's sticky! i find that after applying the liner and then curling my lashes the product has stuck/flaked off onto my lash curler. that means that i have to reapply liner before mascara and it wastes my time in the morning. wearing and staying power is fine, but texture and consistency is not up to par.

a good place to start out if money's an issue but i think there are better (and cheaper) drugstore gel liners out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by im1dok

i have to admit the price and packaging is awesome but the product itself isn't so great personally it smugged when i worte it out. would not buy it again. but then again this is just my personal opinion. going to stick by to my hd make up forever eye liner love it!!!