April 23, 2014 | 1869 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 11:14:00 PM More reviews by xoxallisterxox

So, just to let everyone know this is the best gel liner that I've ever purchased. It is so creamy, but not too light. The color is a deep true black, and it looks very professional when applied on the lid. I'm very happy I purchased this product because I've been disappointed with many gel liners in the past. ALL my Loreal liners (I have 3) have completely dried up in the past few months. So I'd for sure recommend this liner. It's only 7.99 with a brush which I think is very reasonable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2010 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Kmakie3414

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this in brown and I love how opaque it is and I was surprised at how much I like the brush. You can make the line as thick or as thin as you want and I think this is just as good as mac gel liner, bit wayy cheaper

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 5:23:00 PM More reviews by kellikelso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this eyeliner, at first I wasnt so sure about it, I got it in eggplant which is a really pretty color but not as dark as I prefer. So I decided to give it another go and I got black and I love it. Its easy to apply and looks awsome!!!! Im actually probably going to try it in brown and charcoal.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 5:01:00 AM More reviews by Ellaryn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this gel liner, it's fantastic. I have pretty oily lids come summer, and this stayed in place when I was holidaying in the Tropics!

The color is fantastic, nice and dark. You don't need to go over it more than once. The consistency is very smooth too.

The brush that comes with it is very good too. It allows you to create a thin or thick line. I have yet to try it with an angled eye liner brush, as the current works well.

I think it's very worth it, and would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Melanielou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought the eggplant shade when this line first came out and I LOVE it! I'm not a big eyeliner wearer but I'd been wanting to try gel eyeliner but didn't want to pay $15-20 to try it. Bought it when it was BOGO as well so it was even better! I recommend this to all my friends when they ask me what I'm wearing. It has lasted me through 16 hour days too!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 9:29:00 PM More reviews by barbieismetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in Eggplant , I bought this to use as a base for my dark purple or any smokey eyes in general. Its budge proof , holds my shadows on perfectly deepens them even.

Looks gorgeous even all on its own too , a deep eggplant just as its name states.
I dont think id use this as a eyeliner but im thinking i will try the black in this line for that

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2010 4:35:00 PM More reviews by mdbutee

I purchased this after all the rave reviews here. I thought it was a little pricey for a DS liner but I bought it during a 40% off sale which was a plus for me. This product is great. I have been using WnW gel liner which is fantastic too but they do not make it in brown. I purchased the Maybeline liner in brown and I find myself using it every day. It goes on supremely smoothly. The brush that comes with it is great, in fact I would purchase this product again just for the brush. It lasts all day. I use primer first and my liner lasts all day (10 hours+). I would highly recommend this is a fantastic product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 3:05:00 AM More reviews by Kellykins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best. Gel. Eyeliner. Ever. yes yes yes, so true. It really is waterproof, and it really does NOT smudge at all. I love how it just stays in place. The color selection of this gel eyeliner is simply great also, they're so rich in pigment, so this makes the color really intense. I'm wearing it in my profile picture, if you wanna check it out (I'm wearing chorcoal kind) hehe :) The brush they give you works pretty well for me, I tried to use an angled brush, but the maybelline brush works so much easier. I'm buying this again, hecks yea. :D

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 1:49:00 AM More reviews by Milasha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Really happy with this. I wore it all day without any smudging. Nothing bad to say about this product.

At first when I applied it, the line wasn't opaque but it was because I didn't put much product onto the brush. In the end I got a really nice dark defined line.

I love the brush it comes with. I think it's better than all the liner brushes I've ever tried. It's super smooth and not scratchy. You can create thick and thin lines. I can even tightline with this brush because it's so firm yet soft. Will repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 7:40:00 PM More reviews by marylevesque

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Eyeliner is my Achilles heel. Love it, but it is always a struggle. I read the great reviews here and hit a BOGO sale. This is a great eyeliner for the artistically challenged. The brush is decent and the staying power is impressive. Here's to hoping it does not dry out!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No