April 17, 2014 | 1088 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Melanielou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought the eggplant shade when this line first came out and I LOVE it! I'm not a big eyeliner wearer but I'd been wanting to try gel eyeliner but didn't want to pay $15-20 to try it. Bought it when it was BOGO as well so it was even better! I recommend this to all my friends when they ask me what I'm wearing. It has lasted me through 16 hour days too!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 9:29:00 PM More reviews by barbieismetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in Eggplant , I bought this to use as a base for my dark purple or any smokey eyes in general. Its budge proof , holds my shadows on perfectly deepens them even.

Looks gorgeous even all on its own too , a deep eggplant just as its name states.
I dont think id use this as a eyeliner but im thinking i will try the black in this line for that

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2010 4:35:00 PM More reviews by mdbutee

I purchased this after all the rave reviews here. I thought it was a little pricey for a DS liner but I bought it during a 40% off sale which was a plus for me. This product is great. I have been using WnW gel liner which is fantastic too but they do not make it in brown. I purchased the Maybeline liner in brown and I find myself using it every day. It goes on supremely smoothly. The brush that comes with it is great, in fact I would purchase this product again just for the brush. It lasts all day. I use primer first and my liner lasts all day (10 hours+). I would highly recommend this is a fantastic product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 3:05:00 AM More reviews by Kellykins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best. Gel. Eyeliner. Ever. yes yes yes, so true. It really is waterproof, and it really does NOT smudge at all. I love how it just stays in place. The color selection of this gel eyeliner is simply great also, they're so rich in pigment, so this makes the color really intense. I'm wearing it in my profile picture, if you wanna check it out (I'm wearing chorcoal kind) hehe :) The brush they give you works pretty well for me, I tried to use an angled brush, but the maybelline brush works so much easier. I'm buying this again, hecks yea. :D

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 1:49:00 AM More reviews by Milasha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Really happy with this. I wore it all day without any smudging. Nothing bad to say about this product.

At first when I applied it, the line wasn't opaque but it was because I didn't put much product onto the brush. In the end I got a really nice dark defined line.

I love the brush it comes with. I think it's better than all the liner brushes I've ever tried. It's super smooth and not scratchy. You can create thick and thin lines. I can even tightline with this brush because it's so firm yet soft. Will repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 7:40:00 PM More reviews by marylevesque

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Eyeliner is my Achilles heel. Love it, but it is always a struggle. I read the great reviews here and hit a BOGO sale. This is a great eyeliner for the artistically challenged. The brush is decent and the staying power is impressive. Here's to hoping it does not dry out!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2010 7:21:00 PM More reviews by shyred05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Finally, a drugstore-priced product with the quality of its department store counterparts! My sister recommended this recently. I was using Stila's smudgepots and noticed that it was getting dry and flaky. I noticed that this was sold out in Canadian superstore. So when I saw the last blackest black colour in London Drugs, I bought it right away. I used it today and love it!! It is indeed smudgeproof and glides on smoothly like BB, MAC's gel eyeliners I tried in the past. Would definitely buy again!

Update: not too pigmented though. but for the price, im sticking to this! it stays all day too. (though i use UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 6:30:00 PM More reviews by macnewbie08

This was my first time trying a gel liner. I was surprisingly amazed. This is an excellent eyeliner. I have tried the cream liner by L'oreal HIP but I before this one. I like the consistency of the gel liner better. It is so easy to apply. It glides on smoothly on my lid. I bought this in black. I wanted to try this in eggplant but they were sold out. It also comes with a decent brush. It is not hard ...I actually like it. As an even better deal..purchase at one of the drugstore while they are having a BOGO sale. I would definitely purchase this again!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2010 12:10:00 AM More reviews by shiaobundan

This is surprisingly good eyeliner from the drugstore. It honestly makes me consider never buying MAC fluidline again. The texture is creamy, easy to apply (no dragging on the lids), doesn't smudge and best of all, is cheap.

For comparison, I've used a LOT of high end and low end gel liners out there. This is on par with MAC fluidline. It hands down beats Stila Smudgepots, Jane gel eyeliners, L'oreal HIP and Wet N' Wild.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2010 12:30:00 PM More reviews by claragonz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this because my Mac Fluidline was almost out and the consistency was already dry. I decided to try this because of all the rave reviews. Well, this product didn't disappoint me at all!! It's is so creamy and pigmented. All I needed was one swipe on the top lashline, and another on my waterline. It's also waterproof and lasts all day! I love it! Drugstore price with high quality department store quality!! Hope they don't stop making this!