August 1, 2014 | 994 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2010 9:14:00 PM More reviews by estherinaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

packaging was BEAUTIFUL.

product was CRAP.

i tried most of all the gel & cream liners out in the drugstores&dept.

this ones BAD.
i wore it to the mall and i looked like a hot mess.
the wetnwild one is soooo much cheaper and its just a good as the mac's blacktrack.

BOO MAYBELLINE.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2010 1:53:00 AM More reviews by mshang

I bought this for it's price and you got what you paid for! it smugged even with my UrbanDecay primer under. It is NOT like a gel, it's more like a cream, and flakes fell off right after I apply. The only reason I gave a two star is because of the price. Thank goodness I didn't spend more than $6 on it. It can go to the trash can now.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2010 11:50:00 PM More reviews by bcmc101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this liner recentley in eggplant and blackest black and love it i have never used a gel liner before but i found it to be very expressive i liked the brush it wans't an amazing brush but nice so over all i do like this very much and will use it for a long time

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2010 5:54:00 PM More reviews by DivineL

i have the grey color. i'm giving this product a 2/5 mainly cuz it's affordable. personally i prefer BB or MAC over this but it's just so cheap! well, you get what you pay for. it works fine if you don't know any better, but in my case, i DO know better. i got this at the walmart price of $6.50. i like that it's packaged in a glass jar. i don't care for the brush but it's nice that it comes with one.

the main reason why i don't prefer this to the higher end brands it the texture and consistency of the liner. it's thicker, has a dry consistency, and it's sticky! i find that after applying the liner and then curling my lashes the product has stuck/flaked off onto my lash curler. that means that i have to reapply liner before mascara and it wastes my time in the morning. wearing and staying power is fine, but texture and consistency is not up to par.

a good place to start out if money's an issue but i think there are better (and cheaper) drugstore gel liners out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by im1dok

i have to admit the price and packaging is awesome but the product itself isn't so great personally it smugged when i worte it out. would not buy it again. but then again this is just my personal opinion. going to stick by to my hd make up forever eye liner love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2010 4:22:00 PM More reviews by joeunie1994

I have the Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner and this one.
Both are amazing. The Maybelline is more firm so I have to swipe more times to get enough to apply but it might be a plus because you don't waste any. I find myself wasting so much Bobbi Brown because of its squishy consistency and I scoop out way too much. This stays amazingly. I fell asleep by accident and it was still there. I wore it to the movies where I bawled and it didn't move. I like this eyeliner a lot.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2010 2:23:00 AM More reviews by ohmeaghan

i find that i have to prep my eyes really well first for this to stay put. it smudges. not because i rub my eyes but because my eyelids are a little oily. that said, if i touch up throughout the day it does go on nicely and the colour is pretty black. just keep powdering your eyelids throughout the day and you'll be good to go. i like the brush that comes with it as well! best drugstore gel eyeliner that i've tried; i'll definitely buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2010 2:07:00 AM More reviews by superchivagirl

I like this eyeliner.. Its very easy and smooth to apply.. I was very surprise with this product. I will buy it 1000 times :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2010 1:33:00 AM More reviews by AmyyHuang

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received all four of these in a WOM promotion and I'm absolutely WOWED by these. Amazing staying power, colour is more subtle than bold.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 10:57:00 PM More reviews by tillydog

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this per reviews and.....I love it, brush is perfect the packaging is perfect and it stays on! and you cant beat the price.