MAC Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

4.4

Isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, polytheylene, trimethylsiloxysilicate, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, lecithin, caprylyl glycol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, ceramide 2, hexylene glycol, barium sulfate, BHT, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), bismuth oxychloride (Cl 77163), blue 1 lake (Cl 42090), carmine (Cl 75470), chromium hydroxide green (Cl 77289), chromium oxide greens (Cl 77288), ferric ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), manganese violet (Cl 77742), ultramarines (Cl 77007), yellow 5 lake (Cl 19140)]

on 5/3/2009 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product. I am horrible at applying liquid eyeliner, but this is so easy. It looks great on and it last all day or night.

on 5/2/2009 6:33:00 PM

Wow am I impressed by the pigmentation of this eyeliner. It is VERY smudgeproof, definitely recommended for dramatic eye looks.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

HG black eyeliner. Good for everything -- especially good for tightlining! Once it's on it's ON and does not smudge. Only complaint I have is the packaging. After not too long this will dry out and is extremely difficult to work with. I use it enough that this isn't an issue :)

on 5/1/2009 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is my HG eyeliner. I've been using this eyeliner for years and you simply cannot beat the staying power. It's nearly smearproof. If you have oily skin, it may smear a bit but very slightly. I've never used an eyeliner that has such great staying power. It's very black and great for creating a smoking eye effect. I use a powder underneath the liner to creat a smudged look. The pot will last forever. I hope Mac never stops making this product.

on 4/30/2009 9:03:00 PM

I was puzzled as to why I hadn't written a review for this, then I realized it's because:

I don't even think about eyeliners anymore.

I just use fluidline now and it's become second nature. I think this is the definition of holy grail, I never even consider other brands/formulas when I go makeup shopping because there's no way it could measure up to this. It's quite a relief to have that off my mind so I can concentrate my energy on eyeshadows q-: All you need is a decent eyeliner brush (mine's simple Sephora) and one jar of this and you are set for years. Don't even think about not getting this. Yes, you, reading this review, go get it.

on 4/29/2009 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

i have to say this my fav eyeliner so far. i would say it def finishes my look everyday. for me the application isn't a problem and neither the smudging. from the time i apply it (7am) till i wash my face (10pm) looks exactly the same. a quick stroke of my angled brush and im ready to go. as far as the drying i read that its never good to store gel/cream products like this in places where the temp or humidity vary, like the bathroom, so i keep it in my room along with my pp. so far they look great. oh and when i am applying them i put the pot upside down on the counter to keep them from being exposed too long. overall i love my fluidline and i aint ready to try another. def worth a shot.

on 4/28/2009 9:28:00 AM

This eyeliner has amazing staying power. I use the 266 brush to apply a thin line on my top lashes, and you can guarantee that it will last to the end of the day. Sometimes even the next day if i'm lazy.

on 4/26/2009 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a very nice product.Great pigmentation,great colour pay off,good texture(although to me seems more a cream than jel and to tell the truth slighlty thick cream and this is the reason I took one lippie off)great staying power and works as an eye shodow base very good also The price is good and this product lasts for ever.To the question if I would buy this product again I said NO.The main reasons are 1) I like to keep my make up collection as simple as I can and this product is not a necessity for me because I mostly use waterproof eye pencils and/with eye shoadows to line my eyes 2)I m not so capable to do a thin perfect line with a gel liner and a brush

on 4/26/2009 9:25:00 AM

Woww. This is the second MAC product i've ever purchased and I was suprised at how little you needed per application. Just dabbing a small bit on a brush gives a really nice dark and dramatic look. It definitely slides on really smoothly if you use the right type of applicator and stays on for a while. The only bad things are that if you have oily skin, it might smudge after a little while (but its really easy to wipe off) and it is a little pricey (but it seems to last forever). Other than that, I really recommend it! I absolutely love it in black (not sure about the other colours as I have not tried them) =D!

on 4/25/2009 8:25:00 AM

This is one of my favourite products from mac! its perfectly black, it appys sooo smothly and just a little goes so far, its a realy nice dark base colour for eyes, it stays o nthe waterline. it wears so well i never have to touchup with this liner. and if you want black lips... this works so well.
it applys realy good for large areas like eyelids or lips with the 242 brush.

Top Rated MAC Products