November 26, 2014 | 1486 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2009 1:56:00 PM More reviews by valentina555

i line my inner rims with a kohl liner dipped in the fluidline, and it stays pretty well put (the waterline is tricky for staying power..)
my only gripe is i have yet to find *the* brush to apply this with

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2009 1:44:00 PM More reviews by jaden08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hands down my favorite gel eyeliner for my upper lids, will continue to repurchase this forever, can't c my self without this, gives great definition to the eye, i use my 263, 266 or 208 but prefer the 263 out of all and if it is too intense i smudge with my 219. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2009 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Rholynn

I use this with a loew cornell angled spotter brush....Magnificent results every time!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2009 12:55:00 AM More reviews by hownowbrownmj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've had people stop and ask me what eyeliner I use. This stuff is great. I know folks have had a hard time with it drying out...when I use it, I dip my brush in it and then put the pot down, top down, on my countertop...then turn it over if I need to dip again. I also store it upside down, which seems to help. Blacktrack is deep,dark, perfect. HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2009 8:48:00 PM More reviews by RaynaRawrXx

While I have this eyeliner and like it a lot, it is a bit pricey and there's a really good dupe for it, the L'Oreal HiP cream liner. It's basically the exact same thing but way cheaper and contains more product. So I would not buy this again just because the L'Oreal one is the exact same thing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2009 11:22:00 AM More reviews by kewlhat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG liner. There are a few reviews here that complain about smudging, but I've never had smudging... unless I rubbed my eye where the liner was. It always looks fantastic when I wear it and it's incredibly easy to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2009 11:08:00 AM More reviews by nancyfeldhaus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like it, it's easy to spread and apply if you have MAC's brush 263, it gives you a matte look (don't like shimmery eyeliner) and you can also wear it as eyeshadow. A little expensive but it stays intact for 15 hours, and that little container's got a lot of product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2009 5:53:00 PM More reviews by blackdove724

My go to liner I LOVE this liner!!! It doesn't smudge a milimeter and it lasts forever! Application is smooth and consistant, and is easily removed. It is a great flat black liner for you eye. This was my first fluid liner, and I now have gotten several more and have yet to be disappointed with any of them.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2009 11:33:00 PM More reviews by theblackrabbitofinle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't know if it's just me, but despite all the great reviews on this product, I am not 100% satisfied. When I think of eyeliner, I have 2 concerns: 1) applicability and 2) how long it lasts without smudging. Here were my results after wearing this for 6 hours:

1) applicability - this eyeliner is very easy to apply using a hairliner or small angled brush. It goes on smooth. A little of it goes a long way. And it dries fairly quickly.

2) how long it lasts - not the best in this category. I wore it for 6-7 hours. Although, MACs website claims that this is smudgeproof, it isn't. When I came back home, there was some smudging.

My conclusion is this. I can achieve the same effect with the Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner, which is also cheaper and will last much longer with no smudging. If you are going to use this for a couple of hours, it might be fine. But, if you are one of those people that wants the makeup to look immaculate even after 6 hours of wear, do not waste your money.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2009 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Starla4807

I would actually give this a 3.5.... It's a good gel e/l just not the best. It wears ok but I have to layer it to get it to show up as black. It's not like the BB gel liner, instead it's a little thinner but oddly it dries out faster. It doesn't dry out as fast as the Stila Smudge Pot though (those are ridiculous). I like the other Fluidlines better than Blacktrack. It's just not the best black.