BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

Water, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Polybutene, Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Panthenol, Silica, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, PVP, Trihydroxystearin, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Xanthan Gum. [ /-: CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was an okay mascara. I really like to make my eyelashes look volumous, lengthened and curled because I have short asian eyelashes. I don't feel that this did much for me. I much prefer what I am using now, diorshow blackout waterproof. I was very disappointed in this product, it didn't give me the dramatic lashes that I want.

Ok, I have tried many, many mascaras & this one is definitely one of my favs! Color: Very strong black. Wand: BIG! For me, it makes application easier :) Performance: Awesome! This stuff is a perfect balance between not too wet & not too dry...it's kinda like a gel consistency. I usually wear A LOT of coats of mascara (like 3 or 4) & curl with mascara on (i know your not supposed to do that, but whatever...) & this stuff still doesn't clump up too bad. It gives great volume & length! Price: A little steep...about $20 w/tax. To me it's worth it though cause you get a lot of product & it's good stuff :)!
Here's a pic of me with only BadGal on my eyes-->

continued >>

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Yet another high end mascara that is a total disappointment. I got this at Sephora on a total splurge. I don't know why I do this to myself. DS mascara is all I need and I've been very happy since with my Max Factor 2000 calorie mascara for all of $5.

The wand on the Bad Gal stuff is ginormous. I think it's bigger than Lash Blast which I think is awful. The difference is that the bristles are not plastic, they're the traditional kind.

Does nothing to lengthen or volumize. (for me at least) and I love mascara so I've tried almost all of them.

never again, Benefit!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Overall, an unimpressive mascara. My lashes always ended up crispy and clumpy. My theory behind expensive mascaras is that they had better do some magical things to my eyelashes to justify a pricetag so beyond those of the wonderful mascaras I find at the drugstore. So BadGal kind of insults my delicate mascara-related sensibilities. I give three lippies because the brush is amazing. I kept the wand after ditching the mascara. After scrubbing it clean, the brush is awesome for combing through wet mascara to remove clumps and separate my lashes. I wouldn't pay $17 for the privilege, but at least this mascara wasn't a total loss.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I agree with reviews below that there's nothing special about this. The brush looks so huge and promising, and the name is sexy, but the results are just, well, everyday. I have gone through two tubes of this, but will not likely buy another. I can find mascaras that give a fring-ier look for everyday wear for much less than this, and Can find ones that give more oomph for special occasions. To give credit where it's due, Bad Gal does stay one well through a hard workout, and in summer heat. If you really want to try this, I'd suggest a sample size, so you don't have too much buyer's remorse!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is OK.. Just OK. And that is the problem; It's not bad..but it's not Great either.
For it's price, not worth it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I'm a mascara junkie...I've tried used everything from cheap Great Lash to DiorShow and everything in between. After a brief chat with a Sephora consultant, I walked out with an $18 dollar tube of Bad Gal. Well, they definitely got the bad part right. Some mascaras take a few times before they start working to their optimal perofmance, so i figured I'd give this one a chance. It never got better. It didn't lengthen, it didn't add volume, it didn't do much of anything. For the price, I expected better. I'm not one to return a used product, so after a month or so of trying, I gave up and threw this one in the trash. Not recommended at all

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ugh, another disappointing mascara. I had high hopes since I love Benefit's products but this stuff really sucks. My eyelashes were droopy and smudging like crazy. All this mascara did was give my lashes slight color and that's about it. I do not recommend this at all. I am glad I only purchased the small size.

Pros
- Very, very black
- There’s a lot of product in that tube so it lasts ages (:
- The packaging is yet another Benefit masterpiece
- Lengthens my eyelashes without clumping
- Only takes a couple of cotes to get boy melting lashes

Cons
- None, actually.

I have always been blessed with long and dark eyelashes and I have always invested a lot of money in finding the best mascara to enhance these gems. BeneFit Badgal mascara truelly is a wand of magik, my lashes look thick, black, and l-l-l-long

Buy again? Yep
Advise to friends and family? Yep
Fallen in love with the mascara to die for? Hell Yes!

♥ ♥ Tip ♥ ♥

When applying move the wand in a zigzag movement, This makes sure the mascara is applied evenly (:

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is terrible. If you want to look like a racoon by noon use this. Not only does it smudge but it also does nothing for the lashes.

Popular Mascaras