September 16, 2014 | 1916 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2008 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Fantak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this as an everyday mascara. I haven't had a problem with smudging and it is easy to wash off (washes off when I was my face don't need to use eye make up remover) which I take to mean that it's easy on my lashes.

It's not super volumising or super lengthening but it does nicely finish a look.

I like wearing mascara, but worry about it being too heavy on my eyelashes for everyday. I've found this mascara suitable for my everyday use. Oomph without the heaviness.

Would repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2008 6:45:00 AM More reviews by Dolce7vita

I DO like this product... It does what it says- volume and length are great after you use this stuff. HOWEVER, it does seem to run on me. By the end of the day, it is smudged underneath my eyes! I'm not sure why because lots of people love it and I see why. It could be that I am greasy, or that the lotion I use for underneath my eyes causes the stuff ro run- who knows. Either way, I have had less smudging with cheaper products so I probably will not purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2008 10:17:00 AM More reviews by tjrenee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara! I have tried so many mascaras and on my lashes this one works the best. The major drawback for me is the cost. It is a little pricey but it lasts a long time. I just love the big brush! I am surprised that more people don't love it.

The only reason I gave it a 4 is because it is on the expensive side. I do pay it however!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2008 8:00:00 PM More reviews by scarlette77

I love this mascara and have yet to find another product that compares even the teeniest bit! It is my FAVE! I too don't know why anyone complains about this product, but I think they are obviously doing something wrong....like putting a heavy eye cream on their lashes before application.
This mascara gives the BEST VOLUME out there...and you can layer and layer without clumps...well, EVENTUALLY you'll get some, but after like 4 layers, which is understandable...
i gave it 4 lippies, only because I wish it were cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2008 7:42:00 AM More reviews by Lauren950

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is so good, I honestly do not understand anyone who can complain about it! I have very thin short lashes and it really works well to give volume and a dramatic look. I would buy this again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2008 12:10:00 AM More reviews by elfe99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe that anyone would complain about this mascara; it's kinda perfect: volumizes, lengthens, no clumps, no flakes, and doesn't smear or rub off (a perenial problem for me). That said, I do wan't my lashes to look natural. So if you want something that looks like fals eyelashes, there maybe better choices.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2008 2:17:00 AM More reviews by PoliSci

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was happy with what this mascara promised: thickening and lengthening. I had no clumping or smudging. I would wear this all day and have no smudges at the end of the day. I liked that my eyelashes still looked fairly natural and not the "caked on" look. I find the price of this mascara a little expensive so I am going to try Clinique high impact and see if does the same thing. If not, I will be coming back to this mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2008 12:16:00 PM More reviews by tborukhova

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow am I disappointed. I was at Sephora looking for a new soulmate mascara and I was totally set on getting Fiberwig (the magazines were raving about it), but the Makeup Expert Authority on staff said that apparently BadGal had received the #1 best mascara review/award from Allure and Sephora. I thought to myself, "hmm, this could certainly give the product an edge." I remember reading that Fiberwig gives you HUGE eyelashes (like, tranny huge), so I thought I'd play it safer and get the BadGal. Holy mediocrity. This mascara sucks. It has no redeeming qualities. It isn't completely horrible like some 1996 Cover Girl product, but it just doesn't work too well at all. No massive volume, no massive length, no color. Clumping and smudging haven't been completely painful, big issues, and sometimes I do get the desired look I want, but that's a rare occasion. Mostly, this product is sub-par and not worth the money. PS a friend of mine bought Fiberwig and told me it is absolutely horrible also. I think it might be a good mascara for women with thick black lashes (better for ethnic types maybe?). I'm a pretty pale blonde/redhead so I need something serious that will grab my lashes and make them NOT look miniscule. Shame on Sephora for pimping such a crappy product--both BadGal and Fiberwig, that is.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2008 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Kaysd99

This is one of the worst mascara's I have evert used. It doesn't do anything at all for my lashes! After an hour, it looks like I don't have any mascara on at all!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2008 3:49:00 PM More reviews by missjasminnn

i love this mascara! it lengthens and adds volume to my eyelashes! it actually looks like i'm wearing faux lashes since my lashes are pretty small. the only cons about this mascara is that it smudges under my eyes and it sort of clumps that why i gave it a 4. but overall its great and i already bought my backup lol. but i am interested in trying diorshow...