December 20, 2014 | 1278 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2011 12:06:00 AM More reviews by thejessob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've actually had 2 different versions of this. the most popular one and the other one with black writing with different brust.Both are excelent. I have naturally long lashes and works great on me. What i do is put a layer of this , layer of loreal voluminous, and another layer or 2 of the falsies... my lashes look so full and separated. love it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by melissakisses

i like it! it doesnt make you look like your wearing falsies..but its a good mascara! its not my fave..but i tend to use it almost everyday!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2011 3:05:00 AM More reviews by priscillaaa

I have this mascara in waterproof.

I am in love with this mascara.
The waterproof formula holds my curl amazingly.
The colour is very black.
The formula lengthens and gives me so much volume.
It doesn't get clumpy because I can brush them out as I apply on the mascara, because it's quite wet.
It dries to a glossy finish.

Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Rusty1711

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

not a bad product, just doesn't do the wow factor for me. It does lengthen but it separates your lashes and doesn't make it look volumized or full. Its just like any other mascara truly, it is flakey and a little clumpy.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2011 4:08:00 PM More reviews by heathbo9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great mascara. The brush is curved so it wiggles really nicely in the base of the lashes. It also gives great length with few coats. The only reason I don't rate this a 5 is because I like my mascara to give me more volume as well as length, and this mostly provides long length and not a lot of volume. The good news is that it isn't clumpy at all, even after applying many coats. Overall, a great mascara and it's only like $5 at the drugstore. Awesome.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Pheebie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

What a surprisingly great mascara. I'm not crazy about curved mascara brushes - they're gimmicky and I find applying mascara with a straight wand much easier. But curved brush aside, this stuff is fantastic. It makes my lashes super-long and fluttery. Granted, I've got pretty good lashes to begin with (my one "claim to fame," as it were); however, this mascara really makes them stand out. I picked up a tube at Walgreens during a 40% off sale, so it only cost around $5. You just can't beat that, and it proves you don't have to spend a lot of money to get a great product and amazing results.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2011 8:40:00 AM More reviews by harris5998

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara is about even with my Loreal Voluminous Carbon black, not sure which I like better. The spoon brush provides for easy and fast application, a zig-zag swipe and you're set. It does thicken and lengthen, however I hate the way it gets on my lid crease because it takes a little while to dry. All in all not a bad mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 11:03:00 PM More reviews by TheMiniCoope

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best mascara I have tried to date and a fantastic dupe for lancome hynpose drama- only better because it does not flake on me.
Widely available, inexpensive, great brush, does not smudge or flake. Easily comes off w/ facewash. (WP version is impossible to get off though!)
Regular version holds curl pretty well, WP version holds curl EXTREMELY well.
It definitely has a wet formula but it doesn't dry any slower than most mascaras imo.
Gives good volume and surprisingly good length on me.
*If this mascara is clumping on you, it's because you're wiggling the brush back and forth. If you just pull the wand straight up it will not clump*

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2011 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Lolyra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The best ive tried yet, better than Diorshow Iconic. It does clup on me alittle when I apply it though.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by grasshopper1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like it! This gives me amazing length without clumping. I never knew my own lashes were this long! No smudging or flaking either. But, it didn't do anything spectacular for me in terms of volume/thickness. I got it in Blackest Black. Overall, very pleased.