August 2, 2014 | 1037 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

I am extremely loyal to my L'oreal Voluminous mascara and hesitant to try anything else. I have been looking and reading about this mascara for months and finally decided to try it. I should have listened to the reviews and not purchased. First of all, may I say that the commercial is lies! They go on and on about not having to wear false lashes again and the girls in the commercial are 100% them. Who are they trying to fool? This mascara did nothing for my lashes...and didn't make it look anything like I was wearing false eyelashes at all. The formula was dry and didn't keep the curl in my lashes. It clumped up my lashes making them look like spider legs and halfway through the day started to transfer below my bottom lashes making me look like I had black eyes. Forget about putting on a second coat...it just makes it all look worse. I will never repurchase again

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2011 5:36:00 PM More reviews by thisyearsgirl

I chose this mascara because of the cute name and price, but this product did not work for me. I found the mascara wand to be awkward, and the actual mascara was quite clumpy. It definitely did not separate my lashes - more like made them stick together. The mascara also runs very easily. I noticed it starting to smudge under my eyes by mid day. I also had to use more eye make up remover to get all of the product off my lashes. Even still, I would wake up with hints of the mascara under my eyes. Strike one, Maybelline!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 4:01:00 PM More reviews by kirstabelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Crap! Runniest, messiest mascara ever. Crazy huge brush that glues all my lashes together, smears wet mascara all over my eyelids, it does make your eyelashes appear longer but not in a good way. The ends of my lashes (of which it looks like there are about 7 chunky lashes because of the clumping) have those horrid little spindly fibers on the end, all crooked and gross. And even when it seems like it is all off at the end of the day I wake up in the morning with those little fibers in the corners of my eyes. Yuck. Total waste of money. Since I MUST give it one lippy, it gets that lippy for being a true black formula. Which looks awesome splashed all over your eyelid and brow bone because it takes ages to dry!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2011 3:27:00 PM More reviews by LandersPistol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

What amazing advertising...

Looked pretty decent on, but had embarasing flakes within hours. Will not be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by kris1818

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Although I actually like the look that I get with this mascara it leaves black flakes all over my face after a few hours of wear. YUCK!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by monicaking77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The ads and hype sucked me in, but ultimately, I really really hated this mascara. It clumped up no matter what. Yes, my lashes did look longer, but hard and stuck together! The brush is also a giant pain in the butt. It wobbles everywhere making a steady stroke impossible. Ick. This was not for me!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2011 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Jdazzler15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

One of the worst mascaras I have ever purchased. I bought it because of all the hype it had. Defiantly not worth it! The brush is hard to handle, especially when you are doing the opposite eye of your hand. The formula is very thick and gooey. It got to the point where every time I pulled out the wand, tons of product came out on the tip that I had to constantly wipe off. Luckily I have long eyelashes & an okay volume, so I don't really know how well it physically worked my lashes compared to others looking for the "false eyelash look". I think the only way to achieve that is to get the "spider lash look". Would DEFIANTLY NOT purchase this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by RubiRed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WORST MASCARA EVER !!! I could never take it off!!!I use a lot of face washes and wipes and nothing!!!! Ugh never buy this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by khatrina1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product had a great brush because it curves and it fits to the lashes better. But the mascara itself could have been better its not a volumizing as it looks. Its an okay mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by lysaly

It thickens and lengthens nicely. I got the Blackest Black shade and it truly gives me super black full lashes. I like the curve brush too, nice thick & soft bristles.
You can definitely get it on sale, it's a good mascara to try.