Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies

3.4

AQUA / WATER, PARAFFIN, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX, CERA CARNAUBA / CARNAUBA WAX, ACACIA SENEGAL / ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE, STEARETH-20, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROLYZED CORN STARCH, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM POLYMETHACRYLATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM OIL, SIMETHICONE, RAYON, DISODIUM EDTA, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, SILICA,PANTHENOL

on 1/24/2011 12:50:00 AM

It does it's purpose of being a mascara. I don't really think it does what it advertises as making you look like you have false eyelashes on, but with that said it isn't a bad product. But it's nothing that makes me go "Wow this amazing" if this was a higher end product I wouldn't buy it again because of the price but as a drug store product I would.

on 1/24/2011 12:50:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE MASCARAS I LOVE IT:) I USE THE 2 DIFFERENT ONES I USE THE FALSIES BLACK DRAMA AND THE FALSIES BLACKEST BLACK AND I GET THE FULL EFFECT ON MY EYELASHES!!! I HAVE REALLY REALLY LONG EYELASHES SUPER LONG AND THICK AND THIS MASCARA MAKES THEM LOOK PERFECT AND IM LOVING THE BLACKEST BLACK IT MAKES ME EYELASHES HAVE A GREAT COLOR TO THEM!!! I WILL BE BUYING THIS MASCARA OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!! DEFINITELY A MUST HAVE!! I REALLY DONOT HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THE CLUMPS BUT EVERY SO OFTEN A CLUMP DOES SOME AND ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LIGHTLY TOUCH YOUR EYELASH AND IT COMES RIGHT OFF WILL BE TAKING A PICTURE WITH THIS ON:)

I have to say at first I was like what is all the rave about in youtube. so I went and bought it and I love it.. it makes your lashes look longer and thicker. girls make sure if you get it to apply to coats after eachother that way it doesnt look clumpy. over all I like this better than lashblast now.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really didn't like this mascara i did nothing for my lashes unfortunatly

on 1/23/2011 3:22:00 PM

I really LOVE this mascara! It keeps a curl soooo nicely! I have really straight and thin lashes, but this mascara makes my lashes look awesome! It can be a little clumpy but it isnt that much of a problem. I will repurchase this again and again!!!

on 1/22/2011 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is an OK mascara. I have thinner, sparse lashes, and this mascara didn't do too much for volume. The length was alright, but it was very clumpy by the time I got anywhere near any volume. It was also very light for black. It turned out brownish instead of black.

on 1/22/2011 3:07:00 PM

This mascara does what I've been hoping previous mascaras would do. I'm so impressed by the results. It thickens and lengthens my lashes and imparts drama from root to tip. It's a bit much for an every day mascara but that's perfectly fine. It's very wet so it can clump if one isn't careful with application but if that happens, it's easily fixable with a lash comb. This far surpasses DiorShow, every MAC mascara and all other high-end mascaras I've ever tried. Of course, I tend to think that when it comes to mascara, the high-end brands can't match up to Cover Girl and Maybelline. Maybelline is now my go-to mascara brand--between The Falsies and Colossal, I don't see myself trying anything else. Cover Girl's Lash Blast was my go-to but I won't be buying that again as long as The Falsies and Colossal are still sold.

So for me, Colossal during the day (I like a fairly dramatic lash all the time) and The Falsies at night. These two mascaras are as close to HG as you can get.

on 1/22/2011 2:52:00 PM

This creates 'drama' but at the expense of 'pretty.'
It gave me huge chunky lashes. They did, in fact, look like falsies- but of the cheap drug store variety. There was no way to get separation and the longer I messed with it, the worse it looked. I have tried it quite a few times with the same results. I don't want to look so made up. Is it so wrong to want my lashes to look like I own them? :)

On my 2nd tube! Love this mascara, it does give me volume and length. I like how it doesn't clump up on me either. I don't understand how it can me and my sister both use it and love it. I apply 2-3 coats and I love the shape of the brush. Not to mention the packaging is super cute too I love the colors.

on 1/21/2011 5:48:00 PM

I happen to love this mascara although it applies rather wet and should be used carefully (and sparingly as it can create spider legs). It really does make your lashes appear ridiculously lush and long. An affordable keeper, surprisingly!

Video Reviews & Tutorials