October 23, 2014 | 1337 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2011 12:38:00 PM More reviews by elizabetch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This mascara is OK I guess - I've been trying to find alternatives to my HG Diorshow Blackout, because I'd rather spend my money on eyeshadows or quality foundation. This mascara is fine, but it's no Diorshow. I wouldn't repurchase, I'm going to try Colossal next. I will finish this tube though, it's not horrible, it's just nothing to excited over.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2011 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Missbeautytime

I really don't like this mascara!
Its maken my eyelashes very clumpy. :(
And the price is very high i think for what you get

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2011 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

This mascara added some volume and length for my lashes but nothing major. I have used other mascaras that worked better than this...I wouldn't get this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2011 10:34:00 AM More reviews by lextascy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this product
i got blackest black
i have blonde lashes so this is why i started using mascara, also i love to apply false eyelashes so when i say this product it caught my eye

I switched from great lash to this and surprisingly seen a huge differences extended my lashes great but not making them fuller though, but after i curled the and reapplied the product again i got pretty good results.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2011 9:26:00 AM More reviews by hvanderm

I wanted to like this product, as I had read a number of great reviews. When I first purchased it, the formula was very wet and inky, which caused smearing problems upon application. Once it dried out a bit, there was a small window of time that this mascara worked for me, but I had to apply with an extra-careful hand so as not to clump my eyelashes, smear the product, or painfully poke the base of my lash line with the extra-harsh brush bristles. Now that a couple of weeks have passed, the mascara clumps on the wand and there is no getting it to un-clump. I just now threw it away, wasting product. Next, I'll be trying L'Oreal Telescopic Clean mascara, as I've heard it doesn't clump. I feel like that is the one characteristic of a mascara that makes it a great product or a flop. A mascara that clumps is useless.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2011 7:43:00 PM More reviews by gracefulgirlie

I would have to say that this mascara is awesome adding that length you need and spreading out your lashes to there full extents ...but as for adding thickness i would say to layer another on top just to make a bit more bold and black.I would recomend for the thickening to use a wet clumpy one .

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2011 6:30:00 PM More reviews by liketulips

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hmmm...hard to say if I would buy this product again. I like to layer on three different mascaras to achieve the false eyelash look. I thought that this would help me just use one product on my eye, but it looks like I am going to have to continue with my old regimen of layering on three different mascaras. =/

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2011 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Kikilynn09

When I bought this product, I was so excited because I have very short, blond lashes and I'm always looking for something to make them look amazing. So, why not try something called Falsies? Usually, when applying my mascara, I do two or three coats with different brands. I'm not impressed with this product at all. Not only does it not make my eyelashes look any longer or fuller, I feel like they look thinner and shorter than almost any brand I've tried. Its constantly flaking off during the day and it clumps so much that I'm always adjusting my eyelashes and picking at them during the day. Its awful. I will NOT be repurchasing this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2011 10:54:00 PM More reviews by purplemelon13

Well, I thought this mascara was okay. When I first bought it, the lady at the store was putting them on display and totally suckered me in with the "you'll be the first to have it" line. And it was amazing at first but all good things must come to an end...

Pros:
-Didn't flake
-Dried quickly
-Made my lashes grow longer (long term)

Cons:
-Smudged easily
-Didn't make my lashes look longer (short term)

But they do look amazing when matched with Stila's MAJOR major lash mascara. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by saribee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the worst drug-store mascaras I have ever tried. It comes out clumpy and does not apply smoothly at all. My lashes get smushed together...not seperated, volumized, or lengthened. I tried to give it a chance to receive the "false eyelashes" effect after every try it just looked like I just coated my lashes with clumpy black paint.