Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies

3.4

AQUA / WATER, PARAFFIN, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX, CERA CARNAUBA / CARNAUBA WAX, ACACIA SENEGAL / ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE, STEARETH-20, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROLYZED CORN STARCH, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM POLYMETHACRYLATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM OIL, SIMETHICONE, RAYON, DISODIUM EDTA, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, SILICA,PANTHENOL

On my 2nd tube! Love this mascara, it does give me volume and length. I like how it doesn't clump up on me either. I don't understand how it can me and my sister both use it and love it. I apply 2-3 coats and I love the shape of the brush. Not to mention the packaging is super cute too I love the colors.

on 1/21/2011 5:48:00 PM

I happen to love this mascara although it applies rather wet and should be used carefully (and sparingly as it can create spider legs). It really does make your lashes appear ridiculously lush and long. An affordable keeper, surprisingly!

on 1/21/2011 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I am so disappointed with this mascara, with all the rave reviews about Falsies, elongating the lashes making them look long,voluminous and luscious. I thought that I would love it better than Colossal, Love that mascara! but The Falsies merely failed to amaze me, I can't judge too much since I've only had it for a couple of days but so far NOT so good. It clumps, gives me spider-like tarantula lashes, and does ZILCH. OMG, Hell, I seriously hate this mascara sooo mega disappointed. I don't know if I got the bad batch or I should wait for it to dry a little coz the formula is quite wet, Just have to wait and see until then... buying a new drugstore mascara!

on 1/21/2011 2:58:00 PM

I was really dissapointed with this mascara, I almost wonder if I got a bad batch or something. It clumped my lashes like crazy and flaked off after an hour! I even tried putting less on and I still ended up with same result! I think I'm going to throw it the trash!

on 1/21/2011 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Of all the mascara I've ever tried.. Once I bought The Falsies mascara, It was awesome! I love this mascara, it makes your lashes long and volumized and as if they are false lashes(: It works best when you curl your lashes with a lashcurler
I was with my sister at the bank and she noticed my eyelashes, she said woah what masacara do you use, your eyelashes are so long and big.. I said I use the falsies! =p I dont like the waterproof , Its hard to wash off, I use The Falsies mascara in black drama. not waterproof. I definately LOVE this product.. I recommend it

on 1/20/2011 10:24:00 PM

Of all the mascaras in my make-up bag, this is the one I keep reaching for. It makes my lashes dark and voluminous... not really like falsies but hey I like what I see. I apply two coats, any more leads to clumps. I am enjoying Falsies for the time being. Probably won't purchase again.

on 1/20/2011 9:52:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I just bought this mascara a couple of days ago, even though I know the reviews on it are mixed. I wanted to try it out regardless of some of the negative things that have been said about it; and I'm glad i gave it a chance. While it is a little bit more tricky than some mascaras, it does define eyes and give the look of thicker, fuller and longer lashes. It holds curl amazingly well and actually curls my lashes like crazy if I use an eyelash curler first. I actually even like the colour of the packaging that everyone else has been saying negative things about. I will probably re-purchase this.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

this mascara is fantastic! one of the bests out there
with one coat is not very impressive but it builds up amazingly, i guess the trick is to use it correctly...rubbing your lashes with the inside of the curvy part of the wand (if it makes sense)
it gives you great volume and length

on 1/20/2011 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This gets a lot of raves and as usual I fall prey to these glowing reviews.
I personally didn't think it was nothing more than mediocre. Actually I am giving it a lower score because the results after 2 days of straight use were super irritated lids. I mean they were painful for days!
The mascara itself is okay, but if you are one of those obsessive combers...like I am, this will clump something crazy on you. That's because the formula itself has what feels like that fiber extending crap ...forgot the name. In any case, it clumps like crazy.
If you can work around it and don't have sensitive eyes, this mascara might work for you. Otherwise find something else.
Will not repurchase.

on 1/19/2011 9:55:00 PM

Heard things. Things true. Holds the curl well and I do see a very noticeable difference, not sure if it's length, volume, or both but something made me go whoa. You just have to figure out how to work the brush. Do my lashes look fake after this? No, but they look waaay better than they do with define a lash, buxom, or lash blast (I am a lover of lash blast)
Lash blast also somehow manages to clump up in the corner of my eye when i go to sleep after i wake up in the morning (even after make up removing it) that crap stays on solid...uf and yuck. Falsies don't give me a problem with removal.
The packaging for falsies is super dumb though, not that it should matter haha.