BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

on 4/22/2004 2:09:00 AM

This is the only highlighter that I use!!! It is absolutely perfect for my skin tone. I dab a little bit in the inside corner of my eyes and it really make me look awake and radiant. I also put it on the upper part of my cheek bones after I do my foundation and it makes me glow. Before I found this I used Revlon's highlighter stuff and benefit is a thousand times better. I find the nailpolish bottle packaging to be very cute and makes it super easy to use (especially to put a small dot in the inner eye part). I also have moon beam, but for me high beam looks much better!!! Will definitely repurchase once I run out!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really like this pretty pink highlighter. I have very fair skin, so it compliments my skin tone and gives it a nice shimmery look. This product lasts a long time on my oily skin and hasn't made me break out either. I would buy it again.

on 4/11/2004 2:11:00 PM

This product is a good one. At first I was kinda scraed to try it. Since it was in a NAIL POLISH BOTTLE! It was extremliy hard to apply with a nail polish wand, but blended in this pinky shimmery highlighter looks excellent I will and have bought it again, but Jean and Jane need to find a better to package their highlighters! ( high-beam and moon-beam!) price;$18

on 4/5/2004 10:55:00 AM

It's very pretty on cheekbones. It adds natural glow to my face. I like it a lot..

on 4/4/2004 7:59:00 PM

Okay so, not that High Beam needs yet another great review, I'm going to give it one anyway. It's lovely and brilliant. It brightens beautifully on the inside corners of my eyes, on my cheekbones and beneath my brows. The pink may not be for every skin tone, but that's what Moon Beam is for! (Which I've got to pick up some time..)

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is another of my "Thank God for BeneFit" products. Bought it while I was pregnant (I'm the only person I know who never gets that pregnant "glow" darn it!) and it really brightened up my complexion and brought out my cheekbones. It gave me "dewy" looking skin without the awful shine or that greasy look you can sometimes get with highlighters. Definitely a repurchase.

on 3/27/2004 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

maybe it's because i'm olive and medium toned (nc30), but this looks very unnatural on me. i've used some and i've used very little and i've used a light hand and it just won't work. the brush is awful but that's been said. i find it hard to blend as well. wouldn't repurchase

I love this! Im a big fan of BeneFit products and this is my all time favourite, i use it everyday whether im going out clubbing or just popping to the shop, it gives my cheek bones definition, makes my lips appear larger and brings out my eyes. I apply it to my brow bone, the outer lip of my upper lip and the top of my cheekbones. I find it works especially well with my dandelion.

on 3/19/2004 6:50:00 AM

love love love this product!!! it really does give you an angelic glow to the face. i apply this at the top of the cheekbones and near the brow for that sexy gleam, tried the gold version but prefer this one by far. this is the best highlighter i have used. will def repurchase.

on 3/18/2004 2:17:00 PM

supermodel in a bottle? I must have done something wrong because mine didnt come out of the bottle! I thought this was rubbish! I think the pinky/silver tone was wrong for my skin!not my cup of tea!

Video Reviews & Tutorials