July 25, 2014 | 1661 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2003 12:57:00 AM More reviews by JBGreenberg

This provides a delicate, pink sheen no matter where you apply it. I have used it as a highlighter on my cheeks, face and eyes. It is never over the top and creates just the right amount of glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2003 4:28:00 PM More reviews by sgonzalez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great on tan skin- use with Hoola bronzer!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2003 3:02:00 PM More reviews by carlasher

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I have medium brown skin and this product brings out the pink and gold highlight in my skin tone. I would buy this again despite the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2003 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Sunkiss987

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I swapped for High Beam a while back and have been using it often ever since. High Beam is a light pinky pearl highlighting liquid. It comes in a cute nail-polish style bottle. A little bit goes a long way. I like using it on my cheek bones, the bridge of my nose, and on my brow-bone. Would definately purchase again!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2003 10:57:00 AM More reviews by omegakitty

This is a must have for me. I love it--as a highlighter, blush, mixed with foundation. I pop it in the inside corners of my eyes (where the shadows are), to accent my upper cheekbones under my eyes, on my browbones and blend--I am now gorgeous!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2003 5:50:00 PM More reviews by april1976

I am slowly learning to like this product. It shows up lightly on my skin and adds a nice sheen to my cheeks. I think what I like most about it is adding a few drops to my tinted moisturizer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2003 10:17:00 PM More reviews by TheGypsyChicks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This looks very pretty and angelic on tanned skin but if youre pale, forget about it this won't even show up.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2003 8:08:00 AM More reviews by kimbomb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

just got a sample of this. goes on very natural. is a white/pinkish color but definitely will brighten you right up!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2003 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Kirstie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I know that I am in the minority here, but I guess I am just one of those unfortunate people that this product absolutely just doesn't show up on at all! I had such a lemming for this, and when I tried it on my hand in Sephora it looked great. However, when I finally bought it: nothing. I tried it on my browbone and tops of my cheekbones and it absolutely just didn't show up. I am not crazy about the consistency, either. It seems a little gooey/stringy when it comes out on the brush. I really wanted to like this, but...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2003 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this in a swap and am so happy I did! It's a pearlized pink/white irridescent and leaves a glow/dewey look wherever you put it. I apply it along my cheekbones as a highlighter and it looks amazing! I had a hard time finding a cream/liquid highlighter that didn't smear my foundation around (like MAC's all over gloss) and Benefit's high beam did the trick! :)