BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

on 3/6/2004 6:52:00 PM

I love High Beam. I paint a stripe down each cheekbone and blend into the apples of my cheeks. Gives my LLL skin a pretty sheen. You can layer on more for a more dramatic look - but mostly I just wear a little bit of this during the day to make me feel pretty and glowy. I haven't had any problems with the packaging.

on 3/3/2004 6:22:00 PM

Personally, I like this stuff. My boyfriend bought me a bunch of makeup from Sephora, and a bottle of High Beam was included. The first time I used it, I was amazed: you know that hard-to-get, glowy but not greasy, magazine kind of look? Well, this stuff gives it to you. I like the packaging, it's cute - but I do wish it wasn't glass, I'm always a little worried about bringing it along in a bag. I think the nail-polish-like applicator is perfect. With a tube, you often squeeze out more than you need, but with the little brush, it's easy to just dip it in and dot it where you want it. I use a little on my cheekbones and browbones everyday, and when I go out, I also blend some into my cupid's bow, over my forehead and the bridge of my nose. I hope my boyfriend's willing to repurchase this stuff for me, because it's wicked expensive... ; )

on 2/26/2004 10:16:00 AM

What would we ever do on here without her witty, ever so on-the-mark reviews? (Read below). LOVE it!

on 2/18/2004 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a liquid pink silvery highlighter that comes in a nailpolish packaging. This is a nice highlighter, but there are better ones out there.

on 2/17/2004 1:41:00 AM

LOVE THIS! Awesome highlighter for eyes and cheeks! (or anywhere else!) This is such an awesome invention that I cannot live without! Love the nail polish bottle. It's such a pretty color! Go buy it!!!

My favorite beauty product.I use this with Benetint for that great dewy glow. I use it on my cheeks, brow bones, nose, forehead and a little above my upper lip.

on 2/9/2004 11:22:00 PM

This is just a great highlighter for the cheeks and eyes. A dab on the inside and outside corners of the eyes makes you look less tired in an instant. And although its not cheap, this lasts forever.

A heavenly shimmer product that adds the most sumptuous glow to the cheeks and face. I adore this for nighttime (a bit too much for the day for me) and nothing has come close to it. I wish the lettering hadn't peeled off the bottle and considering how long a bottle lasts, its not the most hygenic dispenser :S

high beam is the best product i've used made by benefit so far. it goes on the skin very smoothly and gives the skin a soft, dewy glow. very pretty.

My favourite highlighter, although admittedly, I haven't tried that many. You only need a little so it will last for ages. I didn't wear mine everyday, but my first bottle lasted a year and i spilt about 1/3 of it. Looks great on my pale skintone, although don't think it would suit darker skin tones.

Video Reviews & Tutorials