April 23, 2014 | 1316 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - #187 Duo Fiber Face Brush (Stippling, Skunk Brush)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2005 12:51:00 PM More reviews by jennylopez1010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brish ia a little expensive but definitely worth every penny! I wish i hadnt waited so long to get it! you can use it for everything, blushes, bronzers and even foundation!, it works best with very pigmented blushes for those with a heavy hand, like myself =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2005 5:42:00 AM More reviews by peachykeen01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the BEST brush for applying blush! Ever since I bought this, I rarely reach for my 129 to apply blush. I never have to worry about overdoing my blush with this. Applies blush very evenly. I've had mine for over 2 months and I haven't had any problems with shedding or splaying. Also love it for applying bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2005 12:56:00 AM More reviews by elusivelotus

Rave! So soft, great quality but expensive (NT 1700 or AUS68)! I guess you get what you pay for. I use it as a blush brush for my beloved NARS DT. A must!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2005 9:29:00 PM More reviews by archangeli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this brush!! I have been using it for 3 months to apply my Bare Minerals foundation and it gives me a controlled and flawless application. It is so soft and easy to clean! You have to rinse it thoroughly, but I love that the fibre-optic fibres do not stain with the color of the foundation/ blushes I use it with. I use this brush daily and I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2005 8:53:00 PM More reviews by drexalia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this brush! Honestly, it's well worth the price. It is great for blushes, highlighters, general blending, etc. I use it for everything. It buffs out and blends my foundation, powder, etc and makes my skin look so much better. I can't say enough about this brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2005 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Jnnlis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What an amazing brush! I was a little late in jumping on the "skunk brush" bandwagon, but I am so glad I did. This brush will not allow you to pick up too much pigment, so it gives an extremely well blended and gentle look. Blush will never look clownish, streaky, or exaggerated with this brush. Excellent in general, but especially recommended for NARS blushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2005 9:46:00 AM More reviews by artemisa

I was impressed when I asked the price of this brush, but still got it. And now I swear it's worth all I paid for it!

I forgot all my blush brushes and now I only use this one. It's absolutely great for Nars blushes, specially the pigmented ones. I just got it for that and it works wonders!
For not-so-pigmented blush, the 187 brush gives a soft and natural application wich I love.

I'm even thinking about buying another one for the skinfinish!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2005 2:30:00 PM More reviews by wongy74

So far, this brush has been great! No more heavy handed blush applications, which I am prone to. I put on 3 layers and still don't have on as much blush as I usually do with one layer using MAC #129. It's pricey at $40, but completely worth it IMO.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2005 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Maria25

This is a wonderful brush. So soft and it really does pick up just the right amount of color. I would rather layer my color on than have to take it off. It is pricey, yes, but my guess is that this brush will last me a VERY long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2005 1:16:00 PM More reviews by MissCastro1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am so glad the ladies here recommended this. I have been using alot of pigmented blushes lately (Shu P19d and P 58D) and they were just too pigmented to apply. I bought this and it was perfect. I can't believe I went so long without it!