August 1, 2014 | 910 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - #187 Duo Fiber Face Brush (Stippling, Skunk Brush)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2005 4:13:00 AM More reviews by tiger

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been waiting to get my hands on this brush since before christmas and finally last week it arrived at my local MAC just when I had forgotten about it. Well it is even better than I expected it to be. Applies my pigmented nars blushers beautifully especially my angelika brush which is v difficult to apply! I have also used it for highlighters and loose powder with fabulous results. You need this brush!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2005 9:54:00 PM More reviews by QAlice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tired it at store, and 'm hook, due to the price, I couldn't purchase it right away, luckly I RIS one from a wonderful lady *finally*. It's WONDERFUL!!! i can't live without, i use it to buff my "hard-to-bland" Shiseido Suncare foudnation and it wear on like dream, sheer, even, fast.... must have!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2005 12:25:00 PM More reviews by annruggerio

Gave into the raves on the board and I am glad I did. While this brush is expensive, $40USD, it is a great, must-have brush. It is very soft and applies blush and bronzers in a light and natural manner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2005 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Just_a_Hobby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This worth every penny! I use it to apply blush and I buff the blush w/ MAC 180 buffer. I tend to baby my skunk brush. It's so soft and applies pigmented blush and even sheer blush w/ ease.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2005 12:51:00 PM More reviews by jennylopez1010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brish ia a little expensive but definitely worth every penny! I wish i hadnt waited so long to get it! you can use it for everything, blushes, bronzers and even foundation!, it works best with very pigmented blushes for those with a heavy hand, like myself =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2005 5:42:00 AM More reviews by peachykeen01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the BEST brush for applying blush! Ever since I bought this, I rarely reach for my 129 to apply blush. I never have to worry about overdoing my blush with this. Applies blush very evenly. I've had mine for over 2 months and I haven't had any problems with shedding or splaying. Also love it for applying bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2005 12:56:00 AM More reviews by elusivelotus

Rave! So soft, great quality but expensive (NT 1700 or AUS68)! I guess you get what you pay for. I use it as a blush brush for my beloved NARS DT. A must!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2005 9:29:00 PM More reviews by archangeli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this brush!! I have been using it for 3 months to apply my Bare Minerals foundation and it gives me a controlled and flawless application. It is so soft and easy to clean! You have to rinse it thoroughly, but I love that the fibre-optic fibres do not stain with the color of the foundation/ blushes I use it with. I use this brush daily and I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2005 8:53:00 PM More reviews by drexalia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this brush! Honestly, it's well worth the price. It is great for blushes, highlighters, general blending, etc. I use it for everything. It buffs out and blends my foundation, powder, etc and makes my skin look so much better. I can't say enough about this brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2005 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Jnnlis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What an amazing brush! I was a little late in jumping on the "skunk brush" bandwagon, but I am so glad I did. This brush will not allow you to pick up too much pigment, so it gives an extremely well blended and gentle look. Blush will never look clownish, streaky, or exaggerated with this brush. Excellent in general, but especially recommended for NARS blushes.