October 1, 2014 | 1739 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - #187 Duo Fiber Face Brush (Stippling, Skunk Brush)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2005 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Kate_NS

Lovely brush, which does just as everyone has promised: picks up reasonable but light amount of product so that fine-milled, high-pigment blushes are user-friendly, or so that harder milled or lesser-pigmented blushes can be gradually built up. Nice weight, not the most expensive of my brushes (although a tad costly), but have found that after washing (even with MAC Brush Cleanser) the colour from the black bristles 'migrates' into the snow-white tips leaving them grey looking (esthetics is EVERYTHING to me!) Not a good bet for NARS high-shimmer blushes such as Orgasm and Deep Throat, as the delicate tips tend to pick up more shimmer than colour, and they tend to just move the shimmer over the surface of the blush. great for the more satin finish, brights tho.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2005 1:41:00 AM More reviews by UWMsGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

OMG what a great brush, I finally got it after all the raves on it, plus I am in LOVE with NARS blushes which are very pigmented and thought this brush would be a great investment for me and it IS! I love this brush for applying my NARS blushes, applies it on evenly and with great pigment! This brush retails for $40 USD and worth every cent!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2005 8:43:00 PM More reviews by lovermac

A very nice brush for putting on powder. I didn't like it for putting on my blush. I still prefer the 129 brush for that. My powder application is lovely though and doesn't go on so heavy or chalky like it did with the 150 brush. The price is quite high, but I would buy this brush again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2005 5:38:00 PM More reviews by thenumberdevil

for anyone who has been scared of blusher... this one's for you. i had been using a tres ghetto blush brush, and ended up looking like a clown every time. but now i have the 187, and it's foolproof! even me-proof! awesome for blushes, mineralized skinfinishes and other shimmer products, and for light, natural application of bronzer. biggest rave ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2005 4:13:00 AM More reviews by tiger

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been waiting to get my hands on this brush since before christmas and finally last week it arrived at my local MAC just when I had forgotten about it. Well it is even better than I expected it to be. Applies my pigmented nars blushers beautifully especially my angelika brush which is v difficult to apply! I have also used it for highlighters and loose powder with fabulous results. You need this brush!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2005 9:54:00 PM More reviews by QAlice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tired it at store, and 'm hook, due to the price, I couldn't purchase it right away, luckly I RIS one from a wonderful lady *finally*. It's WONDERFUL!!! i can't live without, i use it to buff my "hard-to-bland" Shiseido Suncare foudnation and it wear on like dream, sheer, even, fast.... must have!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2005 12:25:00 PM More reviews by annruggerio

Gave into the raves on the board and I am glad I did. While this brush is expensive, $40USD, it is a great, must-have brush. It is very soft and applies blush and bronzers in a light and natural manner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2005 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Just_a_Hobby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This worth every penny! I use it to apply blush and I buff the blush w/ MAC 180 buffer. I tend to baby my skunk brush. It's so soft and applies pigmented blush and even sheer blush w/ ease.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2005 12:51:00 PM More reviews by jennylopez1010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brish ia a little expensive but definitely worth every penny! I wish i hadnt waited so long to get it! you can use it for everything, blushes, bronzers and even foundation!, it works best with very pigmented blushes for those with a heavy hand, like myself =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2005 5:42:00 AM More reviews by peachykeen01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the BEST brush for applying blush! Ever since I bought this, I rarely reach for my 129 to apply blush. I never have to worry about overdoing my blush with this. Applies blush very evenly. I've had mine for over 2 months and I haven't had any problems with shedding or splaying. Also love it for applying bronzer.