August 30, 2014 | 1770 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - #187 Duo Fiber Face Brush (Stippling, Skunk Brush)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2005 5:38:00 PM More reviews by thenumberdevil

for anyone who has been scared of blusher... this one's for you. i had been using a tres ghetto blush brush, and ended up looking like a clown every time. but now i have the 187, and it's foolproof! even me-proof! awesome for blushes, mineralized skinfinishes and other shimmer products, and for light, natural application of bronzer. biggest rave ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2005 4:13:00 AM More reviews by tiger

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been waiting to get my hands on this brush since before christmas and finally last week it arrived at my local MAC just when I had forgotten about it. Well it is even better than I expected it to be. Applies my pigmented nars blushers beautifully especially my angelika brush which is v difficult to apply! I have also used it for highlighters and loose powder with fabulous results. You need this brush!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2005 9:54:00 PM More reviews by QAlice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tired it at store, and 'm hook, due to the price, I couldn't purchase it right away, luckly I RIS one from a wonderful lady *finally*. It's WONDERFUL!!! i can't live without, i use it to buff my "hard-to-bland" Shiseido Suncare foudnation and it wear on like dream, sheer, even, fast.... must have!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2005 12:25:00 PM More reviews by annruggerio

Gave into the raves on the board and I am glad I did. While this brush is expensive, $40USD, it is a great, must-have brush. It is very soft and applies blush and bronzers in a light and natural manner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2005 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Just_a_Hobby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This worth every penny! I use it to apply blush and I buff the blush w/ MAC 180 buffer. I tend to baby my skunk brush. It's so soft and applies pigmented blush and even sheer blush w/ ease.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2005 12:51:00 PM More reviews by jennylopez1010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brish ia a little expensive but definitely worth every penny! I wish i hadnt waited so long to get it! you can use it for everything, blushes, bronzers and even foundation!, it works best with very pigmented blushes for those with a heavy hand, like myself =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2005 5:42:00 AM More reviews by peachykeen01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the BEST brush for applying blush! Ever since I bought this, I rarely reach for my 129 to apply blush. I never have to worry about overdoing my blush with this. Applies blush very evenly. I've had mine for over 2 months and I haven't had any problems with shedding or splaying. Also love it for applying bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2005 12:56:00 AM More reviews by elusivelotus

Rave! So soft, great quality but expensive (NT 1700 or AUS68)! I guess you get what you pay for. I use it as a blush brush for my beloved NARS DT. A must!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2005 9:29:00 PM More reviews by archangeli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this brush!! I have been using it for 3 months to apply my Bare Minerals foundation and it gives me a controlled and flawless application. It is so soft and easy to clean! You have to rinse it thoroughly, but I love that the fibre-optic fibres do not stain with the color of the foundation/ blushes I use it with. I use this brush daily and I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2005 8:53:00 PM More reviews by drexalia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this brush! Honestly, it's well worth the price. It is great for blushes, highlighters, general blending, etc. I use it for everything. It buffs out and blends my foundation, powder, etc and makes my skin look so much better. I can't say enough about this brush!