BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

on 12/3/2008 3:12:00 PM

Pros
- Very, very black
- There’s a lot of product in that tube so it lasts ages (:
- The packaging is yet another Benefit masterpiece
- Lengthens my eyelashes without clumping
- Only takes a couple of cotes to get boy melting lashes

Cons
- None, actually.

I have always been blessed with long and dark eyelashes and I have always invested a lot of money in finding the best mascara to enhance these gems. BeneFit Badgal mascara truelly is a wand of magik, my lashes look thick, black, and l-l-l-long

Buy again? Yep
Advise to friends and family? Yep
Fallen in love with the mascara to die for? Hell Yes!

♥ ♥ Tip ♥ ♥

When applying move the wand in a zigzag movement, This makes sure the mascara is applied evenly (:

on 12/3/2008 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is terrible. If you want to look like a racoon by noon use this. Not only does it smudge but it also does nothing for the lashes.

on 12/2/2008 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This mascara is pretty good! It lengthens ( a little bit) and gives plenty of volume. Plus it doesn't clump. I use this everyday, and people can't even tell I am wearing mascara and think my eyelashes are naturally curly and volumnized, which I like :)
I just wished it lengthened more though. Over all, I like it and I would buy it again.

on 12/2/2008 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm not a fan of oversized mascara wands because they feel a little awkward to me when using them. This is a pretty good mascara but not the best in my opinion. However my mom loves it and is a faithful user. I have tried what I think are better mascaras at less expensive prices though. My favorite right now is Covergirl Lash Blast.

on 11/26/2008 11:52:00 PM

This is my go-to for night time. I hear from people it smudges after awhile, but as I only use it for evenings out and not long-term wear, Ive had no problem. The catchy name and packaging doesn't hurt. But I'd rather a thinner wand

on 11/26/2008 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am surprised there are so many negative feedbacks. I love this mascara, it makes my lashes look long, deep black and gives great volume. I only apply mascara on upper lashes so maybe that's why I don't have problems with smudging. The packaging is cute too, looks kind of funky. I am already buying a backup. I just love mascaras.

on 11/17/2008 2:40:00 AM

I just got a free sample of this and a tip from an MA. Benefit is the sister company of Dior cosmetics (louis vuitton owns both) and basically this mascara is the same as diorshow without the rose scent. I use diorshow and now have this and can't tell a difference aside from the smell. They even have the same brush! For $5 less a tube I'll skip the rose scent, thanks! Update, still using it and love it more than ever.

on 11/12/2008 10:36:00 PM

I had used this mascara years ago when I was first starting to wear makeup and loved it soo much. I just recently came across it again and decided to buy it again because I remembered how wonderful I thought it was. Now that I've tried just about every mascara out there, this one's not so great. I love the big brush and I really love how it doesn't clump, but it does not make my lashes as long and thick as they could be. It kind of just coats them thinly no matter how many coats you do put on. If I ever do decide to use it, I use the BadGal Lash first, then coat it with a different mascara. I can see how so many people love it, but it's just not really for me.

on 11/8/2008 11:07:00 PM

To me, this mascara was just like any average mascara out there. I did not see a great difference in my lashes. The downfall about this mascara is that it smudges like crazy! I always got dark circles around my eyes at the end of the day. Initially I thought it was my eyeliner that was causing the dark circles, but one day I only put the mascara on, and I still had black circles. The packaging is very nice, and I like the big brush that they give you, but I wouldn't buy this product again.

on 11/8/2008 7:11:00 PM

everyone below me seems to hate this mascara but i absolutely love it. i love the huge brush and it def lengthens and plums up my lashes! the only complaint i have is that its pricey. i love it!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products