Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 7/22/2011 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My overall opinion of this product is that it's great if you like light to possibly med. coverage and if you like a dewy finish. Which, I'm ok with both of those. However, even using this thin foundation lightly makes me look like im obviously wearing the foundation. It doesn't look natural enough for my tastes. It honestly doesn't cover anything so when I say light coverage, I mean light.
The price isn't bad though, it is good quality for the price you pay and it is worth the price. The packaging is what originally caught my eye. I do like the sleek glass bottle, but I wish it came with a pump. The product is so thin/watery that it is very easy to pour out too much.
I most likely would not repurchase this product.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I Love this. I am very tan, but put a lot of suncreen on my face, so my face is light while my body is way dark. I love this because this evens out my skin tone and doesn't look like I'm wearing alot. It does melt a bit, but I put it on ran 5 miles put on more powder and it looks fine. A lot of people are saying it looks shiny or oily but who doesn't set their fondation? No one, so of course you will need to put powder on to mattify it and when you do it looks perfect. Get it, try it. I like it.

on 7/20/2011 9:24:00 PM

I picked this up in the drugstore one day after a co-worker recommended it. At $6.00 it was an inexpensive experiment. And was I ever glad I did. I was very surprised at how well it performed. It's not a full coverage makeup, so I use a concealer with it, but it evens out my complexion and makes my skin look better than it does when I use my Clinique makeup. It even does a good job of hiding my large pores. I use the FIT powder which provides a very nice finish. I'll definitely re-purchase.

on 7/20/2011 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

if i had to use one word to describe this foundation it would probably have to be "grease-vat". but first, lets start with pros.
this foundations color selection could almost be compared to that of MAC or some of the other high end brands. i LOVE the color selection and found a shade that matches me perfectly. this is actually saying a lot because most drug store foundations are just way to pink, as apposed to higher end brands which carry a lot more yellow/olive tones. so that's a HUGE pro. the second pro is that it blends seamlessly and a little goes a long way. however, the only other pro i can think of is that the packaging looks nice. there. on to cons!
the moment i have finished applying this to my face it looks like i just ran a marathon! so i'll quickly apply a setting powder and look again, but it will still be super oily looking! and i haven't even done anything! i've even tried not moisturizing but it will still be wet and shiny looking. i've tried blotting right after i set it with powder, but the only thing that comes off on the sheet is the foundation! once i tried just to leave it and see how it would be later in the day. a few hours later when i looked in the miror i was horrified. it was melting right off! it had settled around my eyebrows and fine lines under my eyes, not to mention my nose was INSANELY oily. before the day was up almost every one in my family had commented on how shiny i looked. i was relieved to finally wash it off at the end of the day. i would ONLY recommend this to you if you have very dry skin. NOT FOR OILY SKIN TYPES.

I have tried different foundations but I always come back to this.
I'm 16 and I don't have any major acne problems. So I don't really need extreme coverage, this is why I love this foundation. It leaves my skin feeling soft and looking natural while still evening out my skintone. I don't understand why others are complaining about the scent. It's not harsh whatsoever and goes away right when you put it on. It's nothing compared to other foundations.
I'm in shade 120.
In my opinion, applying it with a sponge gives better results.
Thumbs up! Give it a try. (:

WORST Foundation I've ever used. For starters, I have very clear skin. After 2 days of use I broke out terribly! Small little bumps, almost like a rash. It also makes my t-zone an oily mess by mid day, even after powdering. The coverage was also weak and none existant before the work day is over. The only good thing I could say about this is that the colour exactly matched my skin. This one is going in the trash.

on 7/19/2011 1:36:00 PM

When i used this product it made my face break out, HORRIBLY.
After about a week and a half of using it,
It was turning some of my eyebrow hairs completely blonde.
By the end of the day it made my skin look very oily,
And there was very light coverage.
I also used the powder with the foundation,
And it didn't make any improvement.
It has a fragrance to it that isn't really attractive,
And the makeup itself is very oily and unconfortable to wear.
This is REALLY one of the worst foundations i have ever used.

on 7/18/2011 7:39:00 PM

I have tried different foundations but I always come back to this.
I'm in shade 120.
In my opinion, applying it with a sponge gives better results.
Thumbs up! Give it a try. (:

on 7/18/2011 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've only been able to use this foundation a couple of times. It has light coverage and has a such a strong scent that it bothers my boyfriend. Plus, it broke my face out a little bit. If scents bother you, I would skip out on this foundation.

At first i really liked this foundation i bought it buy one get one half off so i bought the matching pressed powder. i used both for about 3 days and broke out horribly! which stinks cause i really liked the coverage but also after a couple hours it made my face look greasy and shiny which i didnt like at all. i wont be purchasing again!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl