Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 8/5/2011 6:13:00 PM

I really loved this product!! It's the first time I can say this for a foundation. I've been wanting to buy a light foundation like this one that would allow me to apply the product completely (with other foundations, I normally just use a bit in certain areas of my face) without feeling like I'm wearing too much. My face looks very natural and even-toned with this foundation, which is what I wanted. I have normal to dry skin so it makes my skin look healthy and hydrated. I bought the powder along with this and even though it doesn't last very long, I still like that it makes my foundation stay put.

on 8/4/2011 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I find that this foundation is comparable to Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation, which I've also worn before, but without the ridiculous price! It glides on silky smooth, the coverage is light and natural looking, not thick or cakey at all, it has SPF 18 which is awesome, the shade selection is spectacular, and best of all it's only $6.94 at Target :) I LOVE how my skin looks outdoors when I wear this, it blends in seamlessly and the finish is gorgeous. My skin is naturally really oily and while this foundation doesn't control my oiliness, it doesn't make it worse either. I can see why someone looking for a lot of coverage may not like this, it lets your natural skin shine through but in a lovely, polished way. Very good foundation overall, will repurchase :)

P.S. I don't feel so positive about the powder, however. It didn't work for me at all but the foundation is awesome!

on 8/3/2011 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I have been using this foundation for about a week now and I fell in love with it. I bought the first colour in the deep shades which is #310 in sun beige and it was a perfect match (i'm NC 35-40). I have very dry skin and this foundation gives me a nice dewy look to my skin. For girls with oily skin this may not work for you but for dry skin its amazing. The coverage is light to medium so if you have any major skin imperfections that you want to cover this won't do that. It feels amazing on the skin very soft and smooth and it's very easy to blend. The price is great I paid $8.00 canadian at walmart for it. I like to stipple this on with a sponge that way you get a little more coverage. Overall I love this foundation.

I am usually not a fan of liquid foundations since i want more coverage, but was not 100% dissapointed when i tried this out. It provides low-medium coverage and is quite a light formula. When applying with a foundation brush it tends to streak and get line-y, so i just stipple with a dry stippling brush afterwards and it fixes it right up. The one problem i have with this foundation is that it is extremely shiny. For anyone looking into this product with acne, do not purchase this product. It will 100% highlight any texture on your face. Packaging is stupid and inconvenient, since its just in a jar with no dispensing mechanism. Although i do like the physical appearance, it looks very professional. I can deal with this product for the most part and recommend it to any girl or guy who is looking for a good price, has dry-normal skin, little-no acne and is looking for not that much coverage. I am that girl, minus the coverage part, so i give this product 3/5 lippies. Thanks!

on 8/2/2011 9:57:00 PM

I have combination skin and I use this all the time. The only thing I don't like is that it's not very waterproof, but it lasts me a whole school day (8 hours). I got 120 and since then I have tanned A LOT. But this foundation still blends into my skin tone and doesn't make me look as light as I thought I would.

on 8/2/2011 7:10:00 PM

This is my current go-to foundation (until I can find something better..) I use #210 sandy beige and it matches me perfectly.
It blends very easily and does not leave your skin streaky or cakey. I would not say it is a full coverage foundation, but it covers my cheek's redness well. This product didn't irritate my sensitive skin at all.

However, the downside is that it lacks in staying power and makes me VERY oily (I have combination skin). It will stay on my face for a max of maybe 4 hours, even when topped off with a setting powder. Also, it leaves me oily as heck after a couple of hours so I have to blot or powder accordingly.

Packaging wise, the glass bottle looks nice, but the bottle's mouth and the lid can get messy.

This would probably be good for people with dry skin. My suggestion for those who are considering to buy: buy it! It might just work well with you.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

GIVING TWO STARS BECAUSE I HAVE OILY/ACNE PRONE SKIN

This foundation sucks if you have OILY. When I apply it it feels like I'm applying olive oil to my face. The consistency is just gross and the finished result is just overly dewy. It has a very sheer coverage which is NOT GOOD FOR MY ACNE PRONE SKIN.

If you have extremely dry flakey skin I would recommend this because it would work as a moisturizer. It clogs my pores though and I broke off horridly because of this.

The only good thing about this product is its wide range of color selections.

on 8/1/2011 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I received a sample of this product. I tried the darkest shade available, it was a touch too light. Plus it was too oily looking on my face. In all I was disappointed but then again I never had much luck with drugstore foundation.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is actually my go to foundation, beating out a Clinique one, Stila, and other drugstore ones. I've seen the negative reviews but maybe the difference is that I have reaaaally dry skin. It often looks dull so I appreciate the glow that Fit Me gives and it's very easy to blend in. So if you have combination/oily skin... I would definitely NOT recommend. It's not full coverage but it looks pretty good throughout the day, keeping in mind I don't get oily or anything. Most times I don't even set it with a powder and if I do it's very light.

I wait for 40% sales in drugstores so I get it for about $4 which is an excellent price. Of course a pump would be nice but this isn't as runny as other pumpless foundations (cough, L'oreal true match). It also has spf in it so pretty much a win-win for me.

on 7/31/2011 4:55:00 PM

Firstly, when I bought this foundation for the first few days I found it amazing! Then I started noticing how oily my skin was getting! I've switched from foundations a lot, mainly physicians formula, and the Maybeline dream liquid foundation. I never noticed how oily I was until my sister pointed it out. I decided to stop wearing this foundation for a couple days and my skin was fine, no oil. But I like coverage, so I can't go without foundation! Anyways, it doesn't even do a very good job of covering blemishes! I don't have many, but it annoyed me. After about 4 hours I noticed the product had basically sweat itself off. I didn't notice breaking out, but I would never re purchase this, I have MAC foundation now and find that much much better!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl